Sep 4, 2016
Category........
AINP
App. Filed.......
12 May 2017
AOR Received.
25 July 2017
Hammer said:
Your previous application will be canceled and new process will begin.
So you they will start it all over again ? I mean if I applied in July and then I update my file in November, they will consider it as a file submitted in November not in July

Hammer

Oct 9, 2015
Alberta
Amrik Bhullar said:
So you they will start it all over again ? I mean if I applied in July and then I update my file in November, they will consider it as a file submitted in November not in July
It will be at the sole discretion of the program officer. In my case, I applied in May, 2014, changed my job in Jan, 2015 and in July, 2015 - I received call from AINP asking about my employer and status. She asked me to sent whole application to her again. Two months later I got nomination (because my work permit was expiring in October, 2015)

So if my work permit would not had been close to expire, they probably would have taken another few months to process. Although it was already close to 18 months (as this was processing time for International graduate category.

ilovechina

Oct 18, 2016
Got my nomination today!
My timeline
File received on 13 Nov 2014
file number on 23 Nov 2014
Got called on 28 oct 2016 but missed it, I called them back on 31 oct and got nomination on the same day.
Noc 6315 under international graduate

Good luck everyone! Be patient!

AINPSOON

Star Member
Oct 31, 2016
ilovechina said:
Got my nomination today!
My timeline
Got called on 28 oct 2016 but missed it, I called them back on 31 oct and got nomination on the same day.

Congratulations~!!! Glad to hear that.
So Lucky you!~
I received file number on Nov 22, 2014, but I still get nothing. :(

Rohit kohli

Sep 20, 2016
AINPSOON said:
So Lucky you!~
i received my file number on 21st nov 2014 under eds category. still waiting........hope i will get it soon now. almost waited 25 mnths now.

ilovechina

Oct 18, 2016
AINPSOON said:
So Lucky you!~
It's gonna be you in this week!watch out your phone! Get ready for the call!

ilovechina

Oct 18, 2016
Rohit kohli said:
should i need to contact ainp ??
I don't think so, they wouldn't tell you anything anyway. Just be patient. My friend got call today as well, his file number is almost the same with my date, so It will come.

snooprun

May 8, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ilovechina said:
Got my nomination today!
My timeline

Congrats buddy! Can I know what's the expire date of your WP?

snooprun

May 8, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ilovechina said:
My work permit is expiring the end of May 2017
Thanks for the prompt reply. Are you under EDS-International graduate? Did you ever change your job title while waiting?

ilovechina

Oct 18, 2016
snooprun said:
Thanks for the prompt reply. Are you under EDS-International graduate? Did you ever change your job title while waiting?
I am under EDS international graduate. I never change my job while waiting.

ricky48

Star Member
Jul 22, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
26-09-2016
snooprun said:

I DID CHANGE MY JOB TITLE BUT MY EMPLOYER WAS SAME. I THINK YOU CAN CHANGE THE JOB BUT YOU JUST HAVE TO NOTIFY AINP AND THEY WILL ASK FOR MORE DETAILS WHEN THEY CALL YOU. STILL I WOULD RECOMMEND TALKING TO CONSULTANT. DO NOT LISTEN TO ANYONE HERE. EVERYONE HAS DIFFERENT EXPERIENCE WITH DIFFERENT SITUATIONS. SO JUST GET OPINION FROM ANYONE BUT DON'T MAKE ANY DECISION WITH OUT TALKING TO OFFICIALS.

snooprun

May 8, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ricky48 said:
I DID CHANGE MY JOB TITLE BUT MY EMPLOYER WAS SAME. I THINK YOU CAN CHANGE THE JOB BUT YOU JUST HAVE TO NOTIFY AINP AND THEY WILL ASK FOR MORE DETAILS WHEN THEY CALL YOU. STILL I WOULD RECOMMEND TALKING TO CONSULTANT. DO NOT LISTEN TO ANYONE HERE. EVERYONE HAS DIFFERENT EXPERIENCE WITH DIFFERENT SITUATIONS. SO JUST GET OPINION FROM ANYONE BUT DON'T MAKE ANY DECISION WITH OUT TALKING TO OFFICIALS.
Thanks for sharing buddy. Same here. I changed my tile within the same company. I just wrote a letter, stating my new title and work location. My question is does it mean I need to start my application all over again?