+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

R u waiting for AINP nomination

Achhar

Aug 23, 2016
mnnh0070 said:
Hello,
I received a call from an AINP officer yesterday (October 12, 2016) confirming the information about my employer and current position.
She also asked me about my current wage rate and was going through my submitted application & all the supporting documents I have sent. At the end of the call she mentioned that she would email me the required documents (only spouse's passport, she mentioned), but I haven't received any email yet. I applied on September 16, 2014 and my application was accepted on September 18, 2014 by AINP via registered mail.

How long will it take to get the email from her ? Any thought ?

mondayliang

Jul 13, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mnnh0070 said:
Hello,
I received a call from an AINP officer yesterday (October 12, 2016) confirming the information about my employer and current position.
She also asked me about my current wage rate and was going through my submitted application & all the supporting documents I have sent. At the end of the call she mentioned that she would email me the required documents (only spouse's passport, she mentioned), but I haven't received any email yet. I applied on September 16, 2014 and my application was accepted on September 18, 2014 by AINP via registered mail.

How long will it take to get the email from her ? Any thought ?
what category you applied through? why it is so fast

shahid19091982

Jul 3, 2013
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi ,

I wanted to know that is Alberta pnp good for international student completed studies in Ontario. Please guide.

shahid19091982

Jul 3, 2013
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

Is it advisable to move from ontario to alberta for pnp as an international student with open work permit. please guide

N2611

Aug 25, 2016
shahid19091982 said:
Hi,

Is it advisable to move from ontario to alberta for pnp as an international student with open work permit. please guide
Alberta PNP takes about 2 years or more to respond. If someone has less time then not advisable unless one can find LMIA in Alberta.
If permit is valid for more then 1 year then can try as now a days AINP processing files depends on permit expiry dates.

sunny_guyed

Jul 5, 2016
I would like to hear from those who are in the process of applying and/or applied under the POST GRADUATE WORKER CATEGORY in Alberta. Thanks!