Jul 22, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
26-09-2016
Spartan73 said:
Any September 2014 people getting any call/email? Or we still have to wait until our work permit about to expire . So unfair
I UNDERSTAND YOUR FRUSTRATION BUT IF WE THINK ABOUT IT, IT SEEMS FAIR. EVERYONE WANTS TO STAY HERE. WHAT IF THEIR WP EXPIRES AND THEY DON'T HAVE ANY OTHER OPTION. AINP IS TRYING TO HELP EVERYONE HERE. I KNOW WHEN I DIDN'T RECEIVE MY AINP AND I SAW OTHER PEOPLE GET THEIR AINP EARLY I WAS THINKING SAME BUT NOW AS I HAVE BEEN THROUGH THAT TIME I REALIZED THAT IT IS FAIR IF SOMEONES WP IS EXPIRING AND HE OR SHE GETS AINP.

I HOPE YOU GUYS GET IT SOON. I WISH YOU ALL VERY GOOD LUCK. :D

Mo2016

Dec 20, 2015
Visa Office......
Inland-FSW
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-02-2017
aliwa_usa

Any updates on your side?

Mo2016

Dec 20, 2015
Visa Office......
Inland-FSW
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-02-2017
Nothing yet, but I think we still within the normal time. I will wait a week before calling...no news ..good news I guess..for the timebeing enjoy the snow :)

P.S may be they sent it through mail and that ia why it took such long time

aliwa_usa

Star Member
Jul 25, 2016
Mo2016 said:
Nothing yet, but I think we still within the normal time. I will wait a week before calling...no news ..good news I guess..for the timebeing enjoy the snow :)

P.S may be they sent it through mail and that ia why it took such long time
Yes i thought about that too!
Since Canada Post is working normal now, they may start mailing nominations by mail.

N2611

Aug 25, 2016
In my case , MY company has to provide WCB information. As its very new company my employer has to apply for WCB which is done but have to wait for 5 business day to get confirmation. I must say that my AINP officer is very nice and willing to wait for WCB. I should be receiving some reply from WCB by next week and hopefully AINP (positive) replies me by week after.

mondayliang

Jul 13, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Anybody know how long the processing time for EDS-International student has been stopped at 15 Sept, 2014?

I konw the SRS-Enginerring, SRS-trade processing time have stopped moving over two month, I really hope AINP could start to process these application.

Mo2016

Dec 20, 2015
Visa Office......
Inland-FSW
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-02-2017
For international students they did not stop but they are processing those have their work permit expiring.

Spartan73

Star Member
Aug 10, 2016
mondayliang said:
Anybody know how long the processing time for EDS-International student has been stopped at 15 Sept, 2014?

I konw the SRS-Enginerring, SRS-trade processing time have stopped moving over two month, I really hope AINP could start to process these application.

What is happening is hard to say . But many people like me after waiting for 25 months are losing their hope and getting tensed just because now they have to wait until their work permit is about to expire to get the decision . This is so stupid .

mondayliang

Jul 13, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Spartan73 said:
mondayliang said:

What is happening is hard to say . But many people like me after waiting for 25 months are losing their hope and getting tensed just because now they have to wait until their work permit is about to expire to get the decision . This is so stupid .
This is really frustrating. I applyed in SRS trage in July, I have been waiting two and half month, even didn't receive file number.
I saw somebody applied in SRS post graduate in July already receive the nomination. I have no idea why the processing time for SRS post graduate goes so fast

Mo2016

Dec 20, 2015
Visa Office......
Inland-FSW
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-02-2017
You applied in july ans started already complaining?? Some people applied 25 monts ago and they still waiting . Why you think trade category is more important than international students and skilled worker?

Processing time depends on the quota. For example they might distribute the 5500 certificates
X % EDS international students and skilled workers
Y % EDS post graduate
Z% Engineering and trade

etc

Now how fast the process an application is directly affected by how much people apply at the same category and the how much they need your job at current market situation.

mondayliang

Jul 13, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mo2016 said:
You applied in july ans started already complaining?? Some people applied 25 monts ago and they still waiting . Why you think trade category is more important than international students and skilled worker?

Processing time depends on the quota. For example they might distribute the 5500 certificates
X % EDS international students and skilled workers
Y % EDS post graduate
Z% Engineering and trade

etc

Now how fast the process an application is directly affected by how much people apply at the same category and the how much they need your job at current market situation.
The point is SRS-Trade has a different story which compare to EDS category. There were only 30 applicants in the waiting list in July. It has increased to 50 because they didnt process these applications after July. AINP approximatly issue 20 nominations a day, If AINP could issue only 1 nomination a day for Trade category, they should finish July's application already. What I am feeling bad is, they didnt work on trade category, and I dont know when they will start.

I can understand that waiting over two years is a kind of torture, but there are couple thousands people are waiting, the backlog is serious. How can you expect to get the decision quickly if you are not lucky enough?

I have three friends are eletrician and we all grudate at 2014. They applied in EDS international students toghter in Sept,2014. Two of them received nomination in 3 month. The unlucky one is still waiting and his work permit is expering.

Spartan73

Star Member
Aug 10, 2016
mondayliang said:
I have three friends are eletrician and we all grudate at 2014. They applied in EDS international students toghter in Sept,2014. Two of them received nomination in 3 month. The unlucky one is still waiting and his work permit is expering.

If his work permit is expiring he should get it now because as we can see In the forum that people whose wp is expiring getting the nomination early .