+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

R u waiting for AINP nomination

mondayliang

Jul 13, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
N2611 said:
every case has individual officer who makes decision of our application. When you get call from AINP the person you speak is usually your case officer. some time it takes 2-3 weeks to get decision.
how people know their case have been assigned to an officer?

AndreaC

Feb 8, 2016
AINP had their website updated. Not surprised, the processing time for EDS International Graduates still on Sept 15, 2014. While the application in queue reduced to 2000. As many people mentioned in this forum, they are now giving priority to the ones whose WP is expiring. I totally understand the worse situations and frustration for the people who are expiring but I do feel so hard and losing hope for my case. I have been waiting for almost 2 years and it probably will take one more year to wait because I had my WP extended by my spouse.

Are there still many people under EDS International Graduates have the same situation.

Thanks!

Spartan73

Star Member
Aug 10, 2016
AndreaC said:
AINP had their website updated. Not surprised, the processing time for EDS International Graduates still on Sept 15, 2014. While the application in queue reduced to 2000. As many people mentioned in this forum, they are now giving priority to the ones whose WP is expiring. I totally understand the worse situations and frustration for the people who are expiring but I do feel so hard and losing hope for my case. I have been waiting for almost 2 years and it probably will take one more year to wait because I had my WP extended by my spouse.

Are there still many people under EDS International Graduates have the same situation.

Thanks!
I been waiting for almost 25 months already and I am losing my hope too . It's so unfair for people who waited for 2 years
Did you call them and ask about that ?
Thanks

AndreaC

Feb 8, 2016
Spartan73 said:
I been waiting for almost 25 months already and I am losing my hope too . It's so unfair for people who waited for 2 years
Did you call them and ask about that ?
Thanks
Hi Spartan73!
Thanks for your reply. I didn't call them because I didnt receive any email or phone calls even for my updates of new wp( I see some members got emails regarding that). Also, I don't think I will get any answers from ainp since I am still in the period of sept 15 to August 30. :'(

Anyways, if they start to process the application based on receiving date, you will be the first one receive the ainp so do not lose hope and keep us posted

Mo2016

Dec 20, 2015
Visa Office......
Inland-FSW
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-02-2017
It least they issued 200 certificates and not 100 like the previous update.

mondayliang

Jul 13, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
WTF, the compusary trade stop at 7thJuly over two months. what these government people are doing now

Spartan73

Star Member
Aug 10, 2016
I applied on September 15,2014 and this morning I called them to ask if they stop processing files for candidates whose work permit is in good standing and if they are prioritizing people whose work permit is about to expire but the lady at the call Center said that's not right they are not prioritizing anything but as we all know lot of people whose permit is expiring are getting ainp early but what about people like us and she said ainp is working hard to give away all the leftover nomination for the year and she didn't answer how long it will take for my file to be assigned to officer .

mondayliang

Jul 13, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Spartan73 said:
I applied on September 15,2014 and this morning I called them to ask if they stop processing files for candidates whose work permit is in good standing and if they are prioritizing people whose work permit is about to expire but the lady at the call Center said that's not right they are not prioritizing anything but as we all know lot of people whose permit is expiring are getting ainp early but what about people like us and she said ainp is working hard to give away all the leftover nomination for the year and she didn't answer how long it will take for my file to be assigned to officer .
Don't expect to get further information from the front desk, they are client service officers, not case officers. Looking for some help from your local MLA. The canada's goverment full of bureaucracy and because of the "hard working government people", the government efficiency is super low

Jsingj67

Nov 24, 2015
Spartan73 said:
Try to go to local mla. And explain every thing to him . There is 90% chance u will get a call within to week i worked for me. Thanks

romrumrira

Champion Member
Jan 9, 2016
Toronto
Category........
CEC
anmolbhullar said:
when applying to cic through eds international grad category nomination do you need ielts if the job is under NOC B?
There is no english requirement for NOC B in EDS. However, at CIC stage, I recommend you should have good english skills to persuade the CIC officer that you have the ability to perform the job :D

N2611

Aug 25, 2016
Can anyone please guide me how important to have WCB benefit from your work place for AINP application? Does it affect if one don't have WCB from work to your AINP application?
Please help
Thank you

romrumrira

Champion Member
Jan 9, 2016
Toronto
Category........
CEC
N2611 said:
Can anyone please guide me how important to have WCB benefit from your work place for AINP application? Does it affect if one don't have WCB from work to your AINP application?
Please help
Thank you
There is some examptions for wcb in specific jobs. You should search for that. However, the majority of us, WCB is a must.

AABH

Sep 8, 2013
anmolbhullar said:
when applying to cic through eds international grad category nomination do you need ielts if the job is under NOC B?
What I figured out after I talked with many people who didn't send ielts with PR application (and got AOR), that If your stream/category in PNP didn't request IELTS test , then IRCC won't need ielts (talking about NOC 0, A & B)

For example:
In SINP OID stream , IRCC need copy of ielts test even your job is under NOC 0, A & B because it was required when you applied for SINP