+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

R u waiting for AINP nomination

shivaR

Star Member
Jun 8, 2015
Now i have to wait till monday to know actually whats going on with my file .because i already update my work permit when i get it. So why they didnot update on my file

acp1504

Mar 18, 2015
shivaR said:
Now i have to wait till monday to know actually whats going on with my file .because i already update my work permit when i get it. So why they didnot update on my file
So you get your dependent workpermit through your spouse's study permit?

N2611

Aug 25, 2016
Hello friends,

I got a call from AINP they just asked regular questions regarding job position, salary, job duties etc..also verified my address, email and employers direct number. Then they called my employer and asked same things. My employer found that call positive , they also asked my to provide my husband's family information IMM5669, Imm5406. I am really nervous .....I hope they approve it soon.
Please guide if any one have same situation like me.

Good luck to all..
Prayers....

rabrakha

Champion Member
Dec 4, 2013
chandigarh
Visa Office......
chandigarh
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Ainp applied 18 may 2016, File No July,15, 2016. PR applied 29 dec 2016
Doc's Request.
August 22, 2016
Nomination.....
28 Sep 2016
AOR Received.
AOR PR 15 feb 2017
IELTS Request
6(R-5.5,W-6,S-6,L-6.5)
File Transfer...
5-dec-2013-GENERAL-UNIERSITY
Med's Request
pre medical done
Med's Done....
PR Med 8 Jan 2018
Interview........
Study visa 31-dec-2013
Passport Req..
PPR PP req and DM: sep 12, 2018
VISA ISSUED...
31-dec-2013
LANDED..........
13-january-2014, PR Landing: 7 Oct,2018
acp1504 said:
So you get your dependent workpermit through your spouse's study permit?
Dont worry you will get in next week

Jsingj67

Nov 24, 2015
N2611 said:
Hello friends,

I got a call from AINP they just asked regular questions regarding job position, salary, job duties etc..also verified my address, email and employers direct number. Then they called my employer and asked same things. My employer found that call positive , they also asked my to provide my husband's family information IMM5669, Imm5406. I am really nervous .....I hope they approve it soon.
Please guide if any one have same situation like me.

Good luck to all..
Prayers....

Its good.. congrats... can u plz tell us when h applied and in which category?? Ghanks

shivaR

Star Member
Jun 8, 2015
Yes i did from .i get work permit through my wifes study permit . I have a question i didnot get any call from ainp. I m not sure my file has been assined to officer or not . Did this happened to anybody ? Please reply LBR.Immigration-Info@gov.ab.ca is this Ainp email address .this is the email address where did i get an email . Please help me thank you

shivaR

Star Member
Jun 8, 2015
Hi when did you get that mail ? Did you call regarding to that mail? Is that mean something please reply

Zoeyying

Feb 11, 2016
I just got this email 2days ago. I m under eds international, applied Nov 20 2014. My old WP already expired from end of Aug. I got New WP until May 2017. I m also not sure what is this email means. Hope we are under process.

N2611

Aug 25, 2016
shivaR said:
Yes i did from .i get work permit through my wifes study permit . I have a question i didnot get any call from ainp. I m not sure my file has been assined to officer or not . Did this happened to anybody ? Please reply LBR.Immigration-Info@gov.ab.ca is this Ainp email address .this is the email address where did i get an email . Please help me thank you
I think you file is not still assigned but hopefully will be soon. sometime what happens is they keep you wait if they know you have enough time of your work permit. its very unpredictable and sometime too worry full. Good luck

mondayliang

Jul 13, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
What is the meaning fo assigning to an officer? How long time does it take to receive the decision once the case assign to an officer?

N2611

Aug 25, 2016
mondayliang said:
What is the meaning fo assigning to an officer? How long time does it take to receive the decision once the case assign to an officer?
every case has individual officer who makes decision of our application. When you get call from AINP the person you speak is usually your case officer. some time it takes 2-3 weeks to get decision.

solanki123

Star Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 jan
AOR Received.
28 jan
IELTS Request
22 feb
Hello All,

I got my ainp 2 days ago. and my work permit is expired this month end. Can any one tell me how to renew my work permit
Is there any way to get open work permit.
Please help !

Jsingj67

Nov 24, 2015
solanki123 said:
Hello All,

I got my ainp 2 days ago. and my work permit is expired this month end. Can any one tell me how to renew my work permit
Is there any way to get open work permit.
Please help !
I think It depends upon category if eds then ur employer will create a portal and full the form for work permit extension