Spartan73 said:
Can you please share your timeline . When did you apply and your noc
Thanks
HEY ALL,

APPLIED ON: FEB 2015
FILE NUMBER RECEIVED ON: FEB 2015
GOT CALL ON: 23RD SEPT 2016
RECEIVED AINP ON: 26TH SEPT 2016

JUST TO LET YOU KNOW MY WP IS EXPIRING IN OCT. SO I THINK THIS IS THE REASON I GOT A PHONE CALL. IF THE DATE ON AINP PROCESSING TIME DOESN'T CHANGE THAT DOES NOT MEAN THEY ARE NOT WORKING ON EDS. THEY ARE TAKING CARE OF PEOPLE WHOSE WP IS EXPIRING SOON.

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE.

Mo2016

Dec 20, 2015
Visa Office......
Inland-FSW
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-02-2017
Good news for those their work permit are about to expire..if you are lucky..you might get a call soon. Im the mean while I guess we should expect much delay for other applicants as it is not first come first serve

romrumrira

Champion Member
Jan 9, 2016
Toronto
Category........
CEC
ricky48 said:
HEY ALL,

APPLIED ON: FEB 2015
FILE NUMBER RECEIVED ON: FEB 2015
GOT CALL ON: 23RD SEPT 2016
RECEIVED AINP ON: 26TH SEPT 2016

JUST TO LET YOU KNOW MY WP IS EXPIRING IN OCT. SO I THINK THIS IS THE REASON I GOT A PHONE CALL. IF THE DATE ON AINP PROCESSING TIME DOESN'T CHANGE THAT DOES NOT MEAN THEY ARE NOT WORKING ON EDS. THEY ARE TAKING CARE OF PEOPLE WHOSE WP IS EXPIRING SOON.

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE.
You got it 5 months earlier than the standard ;D congratz

Bhumimistry

Jul 25, 2016
My time line
Applied 7 nov 2014
12 august 2016 recived call, ask my pay stub
22 august ask my job licence
We were waiting for my work place licence so i didnt have it but i told ainp officer that its coming within 4 weeks if they can wait
Officer said ok np
Around 18 sept they asked my degree certificate i sent
And 22 sept i got ainp.

Spartan73

Star Member
Aug 10, 2016
Bhumimistry said:
My time line
Applied 7 nov 2014
We were waiting for my work place licence so i didnt have it but i told ainp officer that its coming within 4 weeks if they can wait
Officer said ok np
And 22 sept i got ainp.

Hey, when does your work permit expire ?
Thanks

romrumrira

Champion Member
Jan 9, 2016
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Bhumimistry said:
My time line
Applied 7 nov 2014
Officer said ok np
And 22 sept i got ainp.
so another person got it early too, under 24 months, nice 8)

Spartan73

Star Member
Aug 10, 2016
Don't forget there are few people who is still waiting even after 24 months . Its getting even harder to keep this hope . I called them today they said since the last time I called nothing yet has changed and it's still in process . This whole process is unfair . I ain't against those who is getting early because their work permit expire but still they have to work something out for people who's is waiting for 24 months

Sunnz07

Sep 4, 2014
Bhumimistry said:
My time line
Applied 7 nov 2014
Officer said ok np
And 22 sept i got ainp.
Hi, Bhumimistry I am really happy to hear that you got the AINP. Can you please answer some of my questions ?

1. Under which category you did apply ? EDS International Graduate or EDS Skilled worker ?
2. Was your work permit expiring soon ?
3. What is your NOC code ?

If you can answer these questions it will be really helpful for other members to see in which manner the processing of files is going on. It will really clarify some confusions and doubts.

Thanks

faizy786

Jun 12, 2015
they called my wife at her Office Reception got them to transfer the call to her and then told her that I approve the AINP but my manager has to sign it off and will send you the ainp via email it will take time as they are very busy handling 3 departments at once this happened last monday still waiting for ainp via email what should i do ?

waiter

Apr 4, 2016
rabrakha said:
Thanks 4 reply.ou a

Man you have hard luck. you have everything good enough and they find a query in your file. why they do not mentioned everything on AINP website what they need ? you wait for 24 for months then they replied you with query.

waiter

Apr 4, 2016
ricky48 said:
thanks man, i finally got ainp on my email. i have noticed if your wp is expiring than you will get it soon. one of my friend applied on same day. everything was same but he had wp till june 2017 and i didn't that is the reason i got it and he is still waiting for it.

congratulation ricky

romrumrira

Champion Member
Jan 9, 2016
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Now I think AINP is really processing the files based on POST GRAD WORK PERMIT EXPIRY DATE, as I look from 1 member of the forum recently....!

hey guys i applied for ainp this year under international graduate noc 6313 , my application was received on jan 29 got my FN by march 4th the catch is my work permit is expiring in october 2016,do you guys have any suggestion what is the best thing i can do..Huh either for my extension or escalating the nominee process.
thanks
hey guys got my approval email today,

File submitted on jan 29,2016 (EDS/Int Graduate)
file# march 4
approved sep 27
7 months for EDS :eek: So mayb that's how ainp gonna use the rest of unused nomination for the year ;D

mondayliang

Jul 13, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
romrumrira said:
Now I think AINP is really processing the files based on POST GRAD WORK PERMIT EXPIRY DATE, as I look from 1 member of the forum recently....!
7 months for EDS :eek: So mayb that's how ainp gonna use the rest of unused nomination for the year ;D
Is that could explain why they stop processing trade and engineering category?

faizy786

Jun 12, 2015
they called my wife at her Office Reception got them to transfer the call to her and then told her that I approve the AINP but my manager has to sign it off and will send you the ainp via email it will take time as they are very busy handling 3 departments at once this happened last monday still waiting for ainp via email what should i do ?