App. Filed.......
15-09-2016
AOR Received.
15-12-2016
Med's Request
19-07-2017
Med's Done....
31-07-2017
How many applicants are there for August 2014 international EDS? Please let us know so that we can keep track of it and hopefully we all get the nomination. Please write the dates you applied and in what NOC and the WP expiry date. Thanks!

L.J

Jun 21, 2016
Hi Guys,
I was sending my AINP - SRS on Feb 2, 2016 and get rejected at March 29 for missing documents.
And resend at April 1,
Accepted April 4,
Got File # at June 9
Still waiting......

NOC #: 6221
PGWP expired at Oct 30, 2018
The Documents were send are for both me & my wife.
So my question is how long am I going to wait to get nominated? :'( :'( :'( :'(
Also, Are they gonna phone my company?
What type of question they are gonna ask?
Please reply
Thanks a lot.

Mike Reggie

Mar 25, 2016
L.J said:
Hi Guys,
I was sending my AINP - SRS on Feb 2, 2016 and get rejected at March 29 for missing documents.
And resend at April 1,
Accepted April 4,
Got File # at June 9
Still waiting......

Please reply
Thanks a lot.
What documents were missing

AABH

Sep 8, 2013
L.J said:
Hi Guys,
And resend at April 1,
Accepted April 4,
Got File # at June 9
Still waiting......

PGWP expired at Oct 30, 2018
Also, Are they gonna phone my company?
What type of question they are gonna ask?
Please reply
Thanks a lot.
so you get rejected first before got file number , right ?

L.J

Jun 21, 2016
AABH said:
so you get rejected first before got file number , right ?
Yes, they were not even sent me File Number. it's like whole documents were send back to me.
I think when they reviewed my documents and saw i have no documents for my wife and they just automatically reject my applications. :'( :'(

Mike Reggie

Mar 25, 2016
L.J said:
10 years history for my wife.
did you applied under SRS engineering or pg worker? so far given the recent trend in this forum, engineering seems to be going the fastest, so i won't worry too much if your work permit is valid for like 8 more months, SRS pg worker might take a while, alot of international students graduated in alberta already, i've known a few of them already applied and some just got their work permits and are hunting for jobs and right after that they are gonna apply, cause you dont really need work experience, just need to be working in an eligible occupation, its really hard to tell the processing time these days

L.J

Jun 21, 2016
Mike Reggie said:
did you applied under SRS engineering or pg worker? so far given the recent trend in this forum, engineering seems to be going the fastest, so i won't worry too much if your work permit is valid for like 8 more months, SRS pg worker might take a while, alot of international students graduated in alberta already, i've known a few of them already applied and some just got their work permits and are hunting for jobs and right after that they are gonna apply, cause you dont really need work experience, just need to be working in an eligible occupation, its really hard to tell the processing time these days
I was applied for AINP SRS PG Worker, Thx for the reply, hope i can get nominated sooner.

dhillonavjot

Jul 21, 2015
Edmonton
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Gurmeet87 said:
Hello everyone, i got my Ainp nomination today

Timeline
EDS (international graduate category)
Ainp file recieved : August 01,2014
File# issued : October 01 , 2014
Got Nominated : June 20 , 2016
Work permit expiring today june 20 , 2016
Noc 7511 truck driver

Waiting until last day of work permit was very hard but
God is great
Good luck everyone!
Waheguru meher kare sabh teh :)

Your nomination has given hope to many applicants

I am curious if Mr Gurmeet just got lucky on his last day or officers might be considering applicants with wp expiring soon(a debate on this topic has been going on for a while now)

What's your opinion on this theory,fellow victims of AINP? ;D

faith99

Star Member
Apr 18, 2016
I don't think so avjot they are considering wp expiry date coz I have many frds who put their file under noc b they didn't get any call ? Their wp was expired ND they applied for lmia.... I think gurmeet is just lucky I heard tat first time

dhillonavjot

Jul 21, 2015
Edmonton
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
faith99 said:
I don't think so avjot they are considering wp expiry date coz I have many frds who put their file under noc b they didn't get any call ? Their wp was expired ND they applied for lmia.... I think gurmeet is just lucky I heard tat first time
Well-we can only speculate,only GOD knows what they are upto lately.Gurmeet's NOC(Trucking) falls under the list of Jobs that take more processing time as per AINP website but he got his nomination even before regular processing time considering the date of application.
Now what does this tell us? :-X

Do you mind sharing their timelines w/details?

Mike Reggie

Mar 25, 2016
L.J said:
I was applied for AINP SRS PG Worker, Thx for the reply, hope i can get nominated sooner.
They already gave you a file number, just hold on a couple more months and see how it goes from there!

faith99

Star Member
Apr 18, 2016
dhillonavjot said:
Do you mind sharing their timelines w/details? :)
Applied in July 2014 retail sales supervisor
Applied in may 2014 restaurant supervisor

They email 2 of them after wp expiry regarding their status and last one didn't get anything..when they called ainp they simply said ur file is under process

dhillonavjot

Jul 21, 2015
Edmonton
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
faith99 said:
Applied in may 2014 restaurant supervisor

They email 2 of them after wp expiry regarding their status and last one didn't get anything..when they called ainp they simply said ur file is under process
Thanks-As i mentioned in my previous post,these jobs take longer than regular processing time as per AINP's website,so your friends just got unlucky i guess.I hope they figured out some other way of getting nominated.

I think personally,this whole processing wait period has made me semi-depressed.I am sure there are many who feel the same way i do.