+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

R u waiting for AINP nomination

anttor

Star Member
Mar 8, 2015
Guys my apology for my ignorance but tell me this, what will happen if I get unemployed-
1. During AINP nomination processing? Mine is SGS-PGWP.
2. After receiving the nomination/ While application is under review by CIC?
Thanks

dhillonavjot

Jul 21, 2015
Edmonton
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
anttor said:
Guys my apology for my ignorance but tell me this, what will happen if I get unemployed-
1. During AINP nomination processing? Mine is SGS-PGWP.
2. After receiving the nomination/ While application is under review by CIC?
Thanks
Scenario 1: You can find an eligible job and update yout AINP without any repercussions.If you get a call from an officer while you are unemployed,they might give you a time frame to find another job or inquire about what you did to find a second job or the officer might reject your application(depends on their mood i guess)

Scenario 2: Once you have filed your CIC federal application and have got your file #,your curent job status does not affect your application.

anttor

Star Member
Mar 8, 2015
dhillonavjot said:
Scenario 1: You can find an eligible job and update yout AINP without any repercussions.If you get a call from an officer while you are unemployed,they might give you a time frame to find another job or inquire about what you did to find a second job or the officer might reject your application(depends on their mood i guess)

Scenario 2: Once you have filed your CIC federal application and have got your file #,your curent job status does not affect your application.
Thanks a lot for your response.
1. Will the job has to be the same NOC of the initial application? Mine is NOC A 2175 (Web developer)
2. After receiving the file number from federal can I leave my job and go back to my country for like 6 months. Then come back and start new job? Any restrictions?

PB13CHEEMA

Star Member
Feb 2, 2016
LP90. said:
you will receive it wednesdeay or thursday.
They posted it on first of this month and people who goi their anip approved on 2 and 3 already recived their letters last week. I am just worrying is it normal to take two week for a letter from edmonton to calgary?

dhillonavjot

Jul 21, 2015
Edmonton
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PB13CHEEMA said:
They posted it on first of this month and people who goi their anip approved on 2 and 3 already recived their letters last week. I am just worrying is it normal to take two week for a letter from edmonton to calgary?
It is perfectly normal-they do not have the time to filter letters per date processed,etc.This is not a cause of concern though-if you don't get it by the end of this month,then it definitely is.
Be patient :)

faith99

Star Member
Apr 18, 2016
PB13CHEEMA said:
Meanwhile you can start your further process as you need the photocopy of your nomination which you already got in your email...till then you can wait for your original letter...

PB13CHEEMA

Star Member
Feb 2, 2016
faith99 said:
Meanwhile you can start your further process as you need the photocopy of your nomination which you already got in your email...till then you can wait for your original letter...
I didn't get any copy in email.
Do we get email too??
Please reply

pchalla

Feb 27, 2015
CANADA
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-04-2017
AOR Received.
18-04-2017
Med's Done....
04-05-2017
Hello there,
I applied for AINP on August 19,2014. Still waiting on my application. My work permit expires on June 28,2016. What are the options to renew the work permit.

Thankyou

Hansdza

Mar 7, 2013
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
There is no option. Try to stay in Canada either as Visitor or as Student and pray that they will issue your nomination ASAP

namushyuu

Star Member
Nov 29, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PB13CHEEMA said:
I didn't get any copy in email.
Do we get email too??
Please reply
You won't get it by email as far as know. They won't even tell you if your application is approved or declined on the phone. They just let you know whether decision has been made or not.

faith99

Star Member
Apr 18, 2016
pchalla said:
Hello there,
I applied for AINP on August 19,2014. Still waiting on my application. My work permit expires on June 28,2016. What are the options to renew the work permit.

Thankyou
hi same here i applied on august 20, 2014, wp expires on june 28 2016.... still waiting ? I don't think so we are even closer to the nomination till wp expires ?