+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

R u waiting for AINP nomination

faizy786

Jun 12, 2015
I know this because i have a friend in the same situation he was on pgwp then applied for visitor . When he was on visitor he tried to apply for study permit they rejected him each time saying you cannot change from visitor to study as this could be dont from your home country . but if you are on pgwp you can easily change to study wp i have a few friends who did that successfully .

pnp525

Oct 23, 2014
@kallol248

After 22 month wait, an AINP officer just let me know:
Just got off the line with the AINP program officer, she has again confirmed that there is nothing we can do to identify your application as high priority, it needs to be processed according to its position in the queue to maintain the integrity of the program. Not even a call to the Premiere of Alberta would result in your application moving forward in the queue.

not a front desk, an AINP officer said go home is an most likely option right now !

not surprise ! begin of this year, I am aware I will not get any news from them !

I apply AINP @ Sep 17,2014 International Graduate Category

work permit expires at July 17, 2016

asshole work in AINP.

faizy786

Jun 12, 2015
This entire process sucks man crazy taking a toll on people my wife is yet to receive file number they received her file number April 20th 2016 under SRS PgWP 1221 is anyone in the same situation ?

lisal16

Mar 24, 2016
shivaR said:
hello
i have question guys. Please help me. i applied AINP in Dec 2014. my Work permit will expire in july 2016. I want to apply my wife study permit. She is on visitor Status right now can i Apply study permit for her While she is on visitor Status Or she has to go back home and then Apply for study permit?Please help me

Thank you
As far as I know, visitors can't apply for a work permit, but they can apply for a study permit without leaving Canada. Please double check with CIC.

olusede

Jan 27, 2016
Got an email today asking for my last pay statement.
Here is my timeline;
Stream-Srs pgwp
Noc 6211
Application received on feb 2nd
File # march 9

dhillonavjot

Jul 21, 2015
Edmonton
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pnp525 said:
@kallol248

Just got off the line with the AINP program officer, she has again confirmed that there is nothing we can do to identify your application as high priority, it needs to be processed according to its position in the queue to maintain the integrity of the program. Not even a call to the Premiere of Alberta would result in your application moving forward in the queue.

not a front desk, an AINP officer said go home is an most likely option right now !

not surprise ! begin of this year, I am aware I will not get any news from them !

asshole work in AINP.
Very disappointing indeed.We are in the same boat ,applied in sep 2014, wp expires in August this year

Got any back up plans?? :-X

tatianatiana

Jan 26, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-04-2016
Doc's Request.
24-08-2016
Med's Done....
20-04-2016
olusede said:
Here is my timeline;
Stream-Srs pgwp
Noc 6211
File # march 9
Good news! My application was received on February 10th, and I'm hoping they move fast haha

ainp24

Star Member
Apr 17, 2016
pnp525 said:
@kallol248

asshole work in AINP.
Don't worry. You should get it. You won't have to go home. After your work permit expires, you'll be on implied status for 3 months more and during that time period you should get your ainp I'm sure. Once you get it, doesn't matter even if you're on implied status, cic will most likely approve an open permit for one year more. Please be calm, I hope you get it ASAP! Good luck!

ainp24

Star Member
Apr 17, 2016
olusede said:
Here is my timeline;
Stream-Srs pgwp
Noc 6211
File # march 9
That's awesome. Did they approve the pnp already? Congratulations.
Application was received on Feb 3rd in my case and I got the file number on 23rd March.
Hopefully I should hear something from them very soon.

faith99

Star Member
Apr 18, 2016
ainp24 said:
Don't worry. You should get it. You won't have to go home. After your work permit expires, you'll be on implied status for 3 months more and during that time period you should get your ainp I'm sure. Once you get it, doesn't matter even if you're on implied status, cic will most likely approve an open permit for one year more. Please be calm, I hope you get it ASAP! Good luck!

They will not issue AINP on IMPLIED STATUS OR RESTRORATION PERIOD. you need to have a valid work permit for the AINP NOMINATION..Once your work permit is expired they will not issue the nomination for sure. Its clearly mentioned in the website too.. Hope it works.

faith99

Star Member
Apr 18, 2016
romrumrira said:
As an EDS applicant, you should be aware that you need at least 2 years left on your PGWP

and sorry to hear it.
I dont think so bcoz many of my frds got nomination before a couple of months of their work permit expires under EDS.

pnp525

Oct 23, 2014
dhillonavjot said:
Very disappointing indeed.We are in the same boat ,applied in sep 2014, wp expires in August this year

Got any back up plans?? :-X

it is cold-bloodedness ! you will not get AINP as well!
I will move to Vancouver anyway, my GF break up with me almost same time as I know I am been xxx by AINP
Back plan is get visitor record and get a girl who are international student or has PR card , I has only half year time to do so..
if not, then go back home country, it is ok, not best choose , not worst

kallol248

Feb 12, 2016
pnp525 said:
@kallol248

asshole work in AINP.

Thnx for replying, appreciate it. Man i wish better things happen with you. Since they r processing files almost 2 years at a time so there is still hope.

I applied on July 8, 2014 under international grad category, and still I've not heard anything yet. I saw that someone got nomination from July 09 which was stressing me out.

pnp525

Oct 23, 2014
kallol248 said:
Thnx for replying, appreciate it. Man i wish better things happen with you. Since they r processing files almost 2 years at a time so there is still hope.

I applied on July 8, 2014 under international grad category, and still I've not heard anything yet. I saw that someone got nomination from July 09 which was stressing me out.

did your work permit expired ? if not, you will expect to get AINP next week or near weeks.
soon !