+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

R u waiting for AINP nomination

Pjoshi27

Apr 15, 2016
Hey guys.

i received my ainp file no. in October 2014 so i am guessing my ainp will be received around the same time in this year now the problem is my work permit is expiring on nov. 7, what you guys advise me wait or ainp or go for lmia or other option?

thanks in advance

PB13CHEEMA

Star Member
Feb 2, 2016
Hello Everyone,
I have got email from AINP just now. Applied on july 09,2014.
I hope july 11 will get email soon Before his workpermit expires.

JS003

Star Member
Apr 30, 2015
AOR Received.
03-01-2017
Med's Request
07-11-2017
Med's Done....
15-11-2017
PB13CHEEMA said:
Hello Everyone,
I have got email from AINP just now. Applied on july 09,2014.
I hope july 11 will get email soon Before his workpermit expires.
Hi,
Did you mail your application on July 9? Or AINP received your file on July 9?

Qi

Feb 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-01-2014
Nomination.....
17-04-2014
AOR Received.
22-07-2014
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
16-01-2015
Med's Request
22-07-2014
Med's Done....
31-07-2014
Passport Req..
07-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
09-04-2015
LANDED..........
18-04-2015
JammuS said:
Hello guys. I finally got my nomination in mail on monday30th may, 16 after almost 23 months.
congratulation!!!!!!!!!

StudentQuery

Nov 5, 2014
Those guys who are worried about LICO and rejection because of that, please note that i emailed AINP regarding this matter and i got this response

"Wage requirements is part of the program officer’s assessment of the individuals application.

The program officer will take into consideration the individual’s education, training and experience when determining an adequate wage. If the applicant is on a work permit supported by an Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA), the individual must be paid according to the wage stipulated by the LMIA.

You may also wish to visit the Alberta Learning Information Service website for information regarding occupational profiles in Alberta. This includes information on educational requirements, wages, employment & advancement, and certification requirements.

The Canada Job Bank is another great website that can assist you in collecting information about specific occupations. You can review job listings, outlook reports, wage information, as well as skills and knowledge required for the job."

LICO is a problem for those who are on LMIA(not specifically a problem but still a point to consider).

Hansdza

Mar 7, 2013
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
StudentQuery said:
Those guys who are worried about LICO and rejection because of that, please note that i emailed AINP regarding this matter and i got this response

"Wage requirements is part of the program officer’s assessment of the individuals application.

The program officer will take into consideration the individual’s education, training and experience when determining an adequate wage. If the applicant is on a work permit supported by an Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA), the individual must be paid according to the wage stipulated by the LMIA.

You may also wish to visit the Alberta Learning Information Service website for information regarding occupational profiles in Alberta. This includes information on educational requirements, wages, employment & advancement, and certification requirements.

The Canada Job Bank is another great website that can assist you in collecting information about specific occupations. You can review job listings, outlook reports, wage information, as well as skills and knowledge required for the job."

LICO is a problem for those who are on LMIA(not specifically a problem but still a point to consider).
That LICO for LMIA is Federal requirement NOT AINP. Absolutely they have to follow, otherwise the LMIA and work permit could be revoked.

So the conclusion is, for regular AINP (NOT LMIA), there are no rules about LICO, they take that into consideration but it really depends on the officers processing the application whether they will make wage an issue or not. If you are unlucky, you'll get an officer who will refuse your application based on your wage.

anmolbhullar

Nov 9, 2011
So here my situation. I applied for AINP in August 2014 with a company XYZ under EDS international graduate category in an eligible occupation. got my file number in october 2014. Left that job in november 2014 and started working in company ABC. The job i got was on the ineligible list but then i got promoted to a supervisor position in April 2015 and I am now eligible under EDS. When i got promoted I notified Ainp about my current job. Seeing that ainp has already started processing files recieved in july 2014 i think my number is close. I am just curous that will that will that 5 month period with company ABC with ineligible job title affect my ainp?

dhillonavjot

Jul 21, 2015
Edmonton
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
anmolbhullar said:
So here my situation. I applied for AINP in August 2014 with a company XYZ under EDS international graduate category in an eligible occupation. got my file number in october 2014. Left that job in november 2014 and started working in company ABC. The job i got was on the ineligible list but then i got promoted to a supervisor position in April 2015 and I am now eligible under EDS. When i got promoted I notified Ainp about my current job. Seeing that ainp has already started processing files recieved in july 2014 i think my number is close. I am just curous that will that will that 4 month period with company ABC with ineligible job title affect my ainp?
Happened to a good friend of mine-they will definitely inquire about the reason you quit and some questions related to it but that does not cause any trouble in processing as long as your file is updated and current job is eligible.My friend got his nomination last month.

When is your wp expiring?

anmolbhullar

Nov 9, 2011
My wp is expiring in Jan 2017. My reason to leave was that I saw more chances of moving up with my new employer. Better management. Better working conditions etc

ayaz94

Jan 1, 2013
Zahida said:
i am a current applicant for AINP nomination under SRS PGW category. I had to quit my job in march because of my some reasons. i applied for nomination in february. I have received my file number but i am still waiting for the nomination certificate. I called AINP couple of days ago. and the representative said that i can leave my job and it wont create any negative impact on my application. they said all i have to do is to inform them about my job status.

You are a way ahead from all these. I don't think that it would create any negative impact for you.
Many thanks Zahida. Please do let us know about your case when it would get finalized as I think Illl be having similar scenario.

shivaR

Star Member
Jun 8, 2015
hello
i have question guys. Please help me. i applied AINP in Dec 2014. my Work permit will expire in july 2016. I want to apply my wife study permit. She is on visitor Status right now can i Apply study permit for her While she is on visitor Status Or she has to go back home and then Apply for study permit?Please help me

Thank you

faizy786

Jun 12, 2015
Hello Shiva

Yup she has to apply for study permit from your home country she cannot change her status from visitor to study l.

Thanks

Faizy

kainthsimranjit

Dec 1, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC - Missisauga / CPC - Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2017
AOR Received.
23-02-2017
shivaR said:
hello
i have question guys. Please help me. i applied AINP in Dec 2014. my Work permit will expire in july 2016. I want to apply my wife study permit. She is on visitor Status right now can i Apply study permit for her While she is on visitor Status Or she has to go back home and then Apply for study permit?Please help me

Thank you
She can do that.

shivaR

Star Member
Jun 8, 2015
Sorry guys but i get two answer. I am still confuse can i call cic and ask this question Or anyone give me link and guide to check this
Thank you faizy and kainthsimranjit.