+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

R u waiting for AINP nomination

gingersunny

Star Member
Nov 4, 2014
pnp525 said:
I tell you what AINP want to do : keep very slow to issue certificates first half year, it means 2/3 EDS or international student 's work permit will expires (who wait almost 2 years) , those people will out game. don't worry, AINP will issue very quick in second half year, it means they plan to clear away all inventory for other Category except EDS by end this year. AINP will alive again . how they do is let most EDS work permit expires and give as much certificate as they can to the rest of all Category

this is not new, they did this @ end of 2015 !!!
pnp525 said:
I tell you what AINP want to do : keep very slow to issue certificates first half year, it means 2/3 EDS or international student 's work permit will expires (who wait almost 2 years) , those people will out game. don't worry, AINP will issue very quick in second half year, it means they plan to clear away all inventory for other Category except EDS by end this year. AINP will alive again . how they do is let most EDS work permit expires and give as much certificate as they can to the rest of all Category

pnp525 said:

Yes..that's is HOW AINP IS PLANNING TO GET RID OF ALL THE 2014 EDS FILES AND INTERNATIONAL GRADUATE CATEGORY, BY JUST DOING ONE FILE A WEEK AND KEEPING THESE 2014 FILES TILL THEIR EXPIRE AND SAY..BOOM YOU DON'T HAVE A VALID WP VISA NOW...SO WE HAVE TO CLOSE YOUR FILE NOW....START LOOKING FOR LMIA, ATLEAST 8 MONTHS BEFORE YOU EXPIRE ORESLE..IT WOULD BE HARD TO FIND ONE AT LAST MINUTE AND LAWYERS WOULD TAKE THIS AS AN ADVANTAGE AND RAISE THE FEE LIKE 20000$ OR 30000$ FOR LMIA AND EXPRESS ENTRY PROCESSING...

pnp525

Oct 23, 2014
nikhilbanga.ca said:
I can't believe man :D people here suggesting and posting stupid things whatever comes in their mind. STOP BEING AINP OFFICER. AHAH
I understand that the story between the people just apply AINP and the people who applied AINP back two years ago and work permit almost expires is different. sorry that I share my thought to the people who has the same situation bother you . you don't need give a shi..t. good luck !

gingersunny

Star Member
Nov 4, 2014
nikhilbanga.ca said:
I can't believe man :D people here suggesting and posting stupid things whatever comes in their mind. STOP BEING AINP OFFICER. AHAH
Dude... people have been waiting from past 18-20 months in the line for their turn. When ainp updated their website March 7 it showed that ainp is processing from may 28-2014 to present day and on March 21, yesterday ainp updates saying we are processing May 29 2014. Which means all they did was a only one day files..many people are expiring in three or four months and some after waiting for 18-20 months, getting laid off and ainp is working like a snail..all this actions of ainp represents it's clear care ignorance and ainp is wasting it's valuable time by emailing survey to applicants who have already got pnp repeatedly and not leaving them unattended and taking their feed back...is this important now for ainp?? which is bullshit.

mukeshkumar

Jan 23, 2016
Hi, A question if anybody knows the correct answer please..
I applied for AINP under NOC C(6525) PGWP in October 24, 2014, Recieved File No on 12th Nov and no update since then. WP valid till Feb 2017. I know, Before AINP approval, to bring wife/husband the occupation needs to be in NOC B,A or O.
My question is
1.after you get AINP, file for federal and receive the File number can I file for my wife's Open WP working under NOC C..? If not what conditions/alternate do I need to get her here.
2.After AINP approval can i work under the NOC 6513 category which is in the ''AINP ineligible occupation list'' for PGWP holders? Will there be any problem for the Federal approval if i do so?

Please help me with right answer or direct me who/which can provide me one. Thankyou
Ridiculously unbelievable delay in AINP is screwing everybody's faith and morale.

Armyccmay

Star Member
Mar 23, 2016
Yogivrun said:
Is there any one who applied under SRS category after 4 February and received file name?
thanks
I mailed my documents to EDM office on Jan 27th, received 28th, FN received on Mar 8th.
I'm under SRS-Post-G. 21xx, I forgot that NOC number. Petroleum Engineer.
hope that helps.

Yifanfengshun

Star Member
Feb 7, 2016
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
dec 15, 2016
AOR Received.
feb 1, 2017
Med's Request
08-01-2018
Passport Req..
10-03-18
I mailed my documents on Feb 4th. Under SRS 1311. still waiting for FILE NO. :(((

Yogivrun

Star Member
Mar 18, 2015
THANKS.

Armyccmay..

IF YOU RECEIVE ANY UPDATES PLEASE SHARE..
May I ask one question please?
when you work permit expire?

Armyccmay

Star Member
Mar 23, 2016
Yogivrun said:
THANKS.

Armyccmay..

IF YOU RECEIVE ANY UPDATES PLEASE SHARE..
May I ask one question please?
when you work permit expire?
07/2017, Hopefully I can get it end of this Sep. I only get 1-year contract, and it started Oct 2015.
cheers

faizy786

Jun 12, 2015
Hello Everyone

Seems like the AINP has put a freeze on the nominations at the moment it looks like they will speed up things from July once the huge chunk of the applicants works permit expire , what are your inputs

Thanks

Faizy786

alexsa75

Star Member
Jun 23, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney NC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
??-10-2015
AOR Received.
11-02-2016
IELTS Request
29-11-2014
File Transfer...
09-11-2015
Med's Done....
19-05-2016 upfront
Passport Req..
23-02-2027
LANDED..........
Inland, reland for PR 07-03-2017
S0707 said:
Hello Guys!!
If we change the employer, and update all the information of new employer to AINP, do we get new file number or not?
I changed my employer back in september and i also update all the info to AINP but havnt get any new file number??
I am so worried
You have file number and your employer have some file number. After change employer you stay with old file number ,if you not change noc and professional. And time application from first day

Kate8kate0

Star Member
Oct 29, 2014
Hello can someone kindly help with info, what is the processing times for ainp nomination, is it taking longer for some categories and shorter for others? My husband is a long haul truck driver , we put our application in beginning of Feb this year?? Please can someone give me an idea how things have changed?

Thanks so much..... :-( very worried, our lmia expires Feb 2017

Please tell me it's likely one gets nomination before this timescale :-(

kallol248

Feb 12, 2016
So, I talk to my immigration counselor today regarding the AINP nomination issue . He informed me that AINP is going through applications from June’14. I told him that the AINP website said may 28. He said they (immigration counselors) get status updates from the AINP officers and AINP doesn’t update website all the time or they won’t until everyone is cleared from that time period. He told me I can expect call from the around May (my application was on July 8,2014; I’m currently under implied status). This is not a 100% absolute guaranteed info but I thought I should share this info with you guys which might help to ease some anxious people. Also I sent some emails back and forth to AINP to obtain my case specific info but not much luck in that. But now at this moment, all I can say to you guys that do everything necessary to keep your work permit valid until you get nominated(either by extension or by implied status through LMIA). Make sure you guys completely, through and through, understand these terminologies: Implied status, Letter of support, Employer portal, status restoration, AOR, BOWP and LIMA.

Angie9011

Aug 18, 2015
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-12-2015
AOR Received.
28-01-2016
LANDED..........
16-09-2011
Good morning everybody,

I applied for AINP in July 2014 under EDS-International Graduate category. My Post-Graduate Work Permit expires in July this year. I also applied for PR under family class as a common-Law partner of a Canadian citizen in December 2015.

Question 1: If I do get nominated in the next couple of months, can I change my job right after I submit my PR application to CIC as a provincial nominee?

Question 2: If I get a OWP next month through my family class PR application, does it affect my AINP in some way?

I prefer to become a PR through AINP.

gingersunny

Star Member
Nov 4, 2014
kallol248 said:
So, I talk to my immigration counselor today regarding the AINP nomination issue . He informed me that AINP is going through applications from June’14. I told him that the AINP website said may 28. He said they (immigration counselors) get status updates from the AINP officers and AINP doesn’t update website all the time or they won’t until everyone is cleared from that time period. He told me I can expect call from the around May (my application was on July 8,2014; I’m currently under implied status). This is not a 100% absolute guaranteed info but I thought I should share this info with you guys which might help to ease some anxious people. Also I sent some emails back and forth to AINP to obtain my case specific info but not much luck in that. But now at this moment, all I can say to you guys that do everything necessary to keep your work permit valid until you get nominated(either by extension or by implied status through LMIA). Make sure you guys completely, through and through, understand these terminologies: Implied status, Letter of support, Employer portal, status restoration, AOR, BOWP and LIMA.
Thank you for sharing. I know that we can work under implied status but, will ainp accepts working under implied status ?? Ainp clearly states that it's candidate responsibility to be holding a valid work permit under the candidate is issued with nomination.
I know it's a nightmare to all applicants who have applied 18 months ago an about to expire in couple of months.
Why can't ainp start collecting some fee from ainp applicants and maintains files online, where a candidate can check their status online and be little relaxed. There by there would a little transperancy in the ainp immigration system.