+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

R u waiting for AINP nomination

PB13CHEEMA

Star Member
Feb 2, 2016
kallol248 said:
So, I talk to my immigration counselor today regarding the AINP nomination issue . He informed me that AINP is going through applications from June’14. I told him that the AINP website said may 28. He said they (immigration counselors) get status updates from the AINP officers and AINP doesn’t update website all the time or they won’t until everyone is cleared from that time period. He told me I can expect call from the around May (my application was on July 8,2014; I’m currently under implied status). This is not a 100% absolute guaranteed info but I thought I should share this info with you guys which might help to ease some anxious people. Also I sent some emails back and forth to AINP to obtain my case specific info but not much luck in that. But now at this moment, all I can say to you guys that do everything necessary to keep your work permit valid until you get nominated(either by extension or by implied status through LMIA). Make sure you guys completely, through and through, understand these terminologies: Implied status, Letter of support, Employer portal, status restoration, AOR, BOWP and LIMA.
Hey!!!!
I hope you will get your anip soon. I also applied on july 5 , 2014 in noc 7511 and still waiting. Under what noc code you applied for anip?

pnp525

Oct 23, 2014
kallol248 said:
So, I talk to my immigration counselor today regarding the AINP nomination issue . He informed me that AINP is going through applications from June’14. I told him that the AINP website said may 28. He said they (immigration counselors) get status updates from the AINP officers and AINP doesn’t update website all the time or they won’t until everyone is cleared from that time period. He told me I can expect call from the around May (my application was on July 8,2014; I’m currently under implied status). This is not a 100% absolute guaranteed info but I thought I should share this info with you guys which might help to ease some anxious people. Also I sent some emails back and forth to AINP to obtain my case specific info but not much luck in that. But now at this moment, all I can say to you guys that do everything necessary to keep your work permit valid until you get nominated(either by extension or by implied status through LMIA). Make sure you guys completely, through and through, understand these terminologies: Implied status, Letter of support, Employer portal, status restoration, AOR, BOWP and LIMA.
your immigration counselor should tell you that you are not going to get any news from AINP if you currently under implied status for EDS Category, "He informed me that AINP is going through applications from June’14" Immigration counselor will not get any additional information from AINP officer. don't fully turst AINP website or your Immigration counselor. at this monoment , your immigration counselor is helpless. my suggestion is take other eye that pack your stuff just in case, take reseach for flight ticket, do seach for selling cars and so on. don't put all eggs in one basket! I am not expert , just want to share my idea . sorry to say something very negative but deal with AINP , we can not be too positive. AINP is still your options, but it is not primary for the people under implied status (EDS Category) ! good luck

jsb90

Star Member
Feb 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AINP filed April 2014
Doc's Request.
Ainp Document Request: Jan 2016
Nomination.....
March 2016
AOR Received.
PR Application received by CIC: May 09 2016
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
-
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
Waiting
kallol248 said:
Hi there,
I don't think, they are telling any truth to us. In my case, i applied in April 2014 and got verification call and additional document request after 21 month in January 2016. Now its been two months nothing heard back from them. I sent inquiry emails to my Ainp officer but she is not replying to my emails even i called her 2 times but she does not answer my phone.

Now i am completely blank,, i dont know what should i do.

Jassi0693

Mar 8, 2016
finaly got nomination today after waiting for almost 23 months :)
We r 4 guys applied on same day, same noc, from same employer and got nominations together ;D.. Here is our timeline
Applied: 1 may 2014 (EDS international graduate)
Recieved call for confirmation: 10 march 2016
Skill c
Certificate received: 24 march 2016

kayk

Nov 2, 2012
Jassi0693 said:
We r 4 guys applied on same day, same noc, from same employer and got nominations together ;D.. Here is our timeline
Skill c
Congratulations! Thats awesome! What a relief! When does your work permit expire? Pls how did you manage in keeping it valid. Thanks

Jassi0693

Mar 8, 2016
kayk said:
Congratulations! Thats awesome! What a relief! When does your work permit expire? Pls how did you manage in keeping it valid. Thanks
My wp expires 31 dec 2016 and other guys are valid till nov of this year.

pls GOD

Feb 2, 2016
Jassi0693 said:
Skill c
Whats was the noc?

kallol248

Feb 12, 2016
Hey!!!!
I hope you will get your anip soon. I also applied on july 5 , 2014 in noc 7511 and still waiting. Under what noc code you applied for ainp?

could u please "private message" me ur email address, so I can keep in touch with u

kallol248

Feb 12, 2016
gingersunny said:
Thank you for sharing. I know that we can work under implied status but, will ainp accepts working under implied status ?? Ainp clearly states that it's candidate responsibility to be holding a valid work permit under the candidate is issued with nomination.
I know it's a nightmare to all applicants who have applied 18 months ago an about to expire in couple of months.
Why can't ainp start collecting some fee from ainp applicants and maintains files online, where a candidate can check their status online and be little relaxed. There by there would a little transperancy in the ainp immigration system.
Yes the will . [url]]http://www.albertacanada.com/opportunity/immigrating/ainp.aspx [url][url]
You must maintain a valid work permit throughout the AINP application and assessment process. Only applicants under the Strategic Recruitment Stream Engineering Occupations Category are exempt from this requirement. At the time of assessment, you must provide the AINP with a valid work permit or implied status based on either..... read the details

and sadly no, government doesn't share their internal confidential info

and regarding my last post about ainp processing time,please don't take my words for everything!! It's not set in stone

Gurmeet87

Mar 25, 2016
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
11-07-2016
AOR Received.
28-10-2016
Med's Request
11-10-2016
(EDS)International Graudate category
NOC 7511 Transport truck driver
Application received- August 01,2014
File number- October 01,2014
Wp expiring - June 22 , 2016

gingersunny

Star Member
Nov 4, 2014
Gurmeet87 said:
(EDS)International Graudate category
NOC 7511 Transport truck driver
Application received- August 01,2014
File number- October 01,2014
Wp expiring - June 22 , 2016
As you can see the posts here on this forum, Ainp taking 21- 24 months to process the EDS files. so your chances are hard brother, sorry to tell you this but, its fact. you should start looking for employer who can actually help you by providing LMO.

All the best!!!
AINP sucks ..

Applicants have to start applying for Ainp, as soon as their three years work permit is issued, so that they would be having more time to allot ainp to process files.

Sorry, If I had hurt your hopes!!!

VenP

Jan 17, 2016
Hi guys,

I can understand the frustration and the spread of negativity here. The processing time of our applications is pretty obscure.
So, my question is...

"Does anybody know cases where the candidate who had 3 years PGWP, applied under EDS( International Graduate) and waited for 21+ month for his/her nomination but ended up being sent back to the country of birth because AINP was unable to process his/her application before the PGWP expiry."

So the worst-case scenario: No LMIA, Implied statuses or any other things. Just complete failure and returning home.

Please share specific details from reliable sources if you know any...

Not anything like: "I know there was a friend of a friend of another friend who was sent back home bla-bla-bla..."

Thanks and good luck to everybody,

Don't give up!

nhab

Star Member
Apr 13, 2013
Hello All
My husband has applied under EDS-skilled worker category since December 2014 and we haven't heard from AINP yet, Recently I got graduated from Alberta and working as post doc right now. Can I apply under postgraduate worker category as the main applicant and include my husband as my dependent in that? I mean can we have two applications in different categories? one having me as the main applicant and the other one my husband?