+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

R u waiting for AINP nomination

pnp525

Oct 23, 2014
lisal16 said:
Very sorry to know your bad experience. Did you send AINP your missing docs after they called you? Hope AINP will understand your situation and give you nomination.
he got AINP :D

PB13CHEEMA

Star Member
Feb 2, 2016
Can anyone tell me, if we need valid ILETS for applying federal ral PR.
My Friend got PNP, but his ILETS just expired. So can he apply with that for federal PR?
Thanks

lucia0009

Star Member
Feb 27, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04/03/2015
PB13CHEEMA said:
My Friend got PNP, but his ILETS just expired. So can he apply with that for federal PR?
Thanks
I don't think so

nhab

Star Member
Apr 13, 2013
Qi said:
Hi Unfortunately you can't do both unless you withdraw the previous application.
You can apply both AINP and express entry at the same time but not two application under provincial . Why don't you give AINP a call,, explain your situation, hope they can push the application a bit for you.
Thanks for your help,
My husband will call them. But not sure if they answer properly. They usually say "we don't know"
and I don't like to lose my time. My documents are all ready to send

kallol248

Feb 12, 2016
PB13CHEEMA said:
Thanks
I'm going for the IELTS, 3rd time!! exam on 1st n 2nd April . IELTS certificate expires after 2 yrs, it's not valid after that.

pnp525

Oct 23, 2014
My employer just ask me “have you heard anything about your AINP application? Since I only have 3 months work permit left .. she is so nice to help me out apply AINP, she can’t believe that almost two years wait for nothing. Right now, I am not feel so stressful as I did in 2015, I understand I may need go back home country , it is not a unacceptable result. I am working for a good company who is best 50 employer in Canada. But it doesn’t help me go though AINP. I have been in Canada almost 6 years, if back home ,it will be a brand new start :D :D

Hansdza

Mar 7, 2013
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
So sorry to hear that..

You still have 3 months on your work permit. Try to contact AINP if it is possible or even your MP who knows something will happen. Having said that, if all possible efforts have been exhausted and you still have to go home by the end of your permit, don't lose hope. try to get foreign experience and apply again under Express Entry.

I know it is always easier to say, but there are things beyond our control including this AINP stuff. As my dad always say.. "Miracles happen but $hits happen more often"..

slappy

Star Member
Dec 10, 2014
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
1241/1111
App. Filed.......
AINP 06-03-2015/ PNP 20-09-2016
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
25-08-2016
AOR Received.
22-12-2016
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
18-12-2017
Med's Done....
26-03-2018
Passport Req..
07-05-2018
pnp525 said:
My employer just ask me “have you heard anything about your AINP application? Since I only have 3 months work permit left .. she is so nice to help me out apply AINP, she can’t believe that almost two years wait for nothing. Right now, I am not feel so stressful as I did in 2015, I understand I may need go back home country , it is not a unacceptable result. I am working for a good company who is best 50 employer in Canada. But it doesn’t help me go though AINP. I have been in Canada almost 6 years, if back home ,it will be a brand new start :D :D
all good bro, u will get it before the work permit expired. BTW, I'm in Canada 12yrs already. :D

upadhyay

Feb 18, 2015
Hii guys !!

I got one way where we can extend our work permit.

My 3 yrs wp was going to expired in june 2016. So i met my lawyer he gave me suggetion for apply wife's study pemit.

So i applied my wife's study permit and did application for my wp extention. Yesterday my wife got study permit upto 2018 and i also got extention up to 2018.

I hope this post may be helpful for someone.

Thanks.

Armyccmay

Star Member
Mar 23, 2016
upadhyay said:
Hii guys !!

My 3 yrs wp was going to expired in june 2016. So i met my lawyer he gave me suggetion for apply wife's study pemit.

So i applied my wife's study permit and did application for my wp extention. Yesterday my wife got study permit upto 2018 and i also got extention up to 2018.

Thanks.
Is it possible to extend my PGWP? My wife's study permit will expire on 2019, so....

faizy786

Jun 12, 2015
My wife is a recent graduate and she already applied for her pg wp my wife has already got a good noc b job ...my wp will expire Nov 2016 can i extend my wp as a spouse wp and what would be the length of my wp and will I have to submit my current wp and what's the wait time to get the wp extended ?

TrackIT

Dec 12, 2014
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-03-2017
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
09-03-2017
Med's Done....
29-03-2017
Passport Req..
28-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
25-07-2017
LANDED..........
24-08-2017
upadhyay said:
Hii guys !!

Thanks.
Upadhyay, this is great news bro ! I really appreciate that you have posted this out. I am also in a similar situation but have to apply for my wife's study permit in next week. I wanted to know how long did it take for ur wife to get a study permit and from there how long did it took for you to get a WP ? any information will be very helpful bro.

sandip2341

Aug 12, 2013
upadhyay said:
Hii guys !!

Thanks.

hello friend .. my wp is going to expire in mid-may 2016, do u think i have enough time to apply for my wife's study permit and my wp.... can you guide me regarding this matter pls ... is there any other way to exted the wp? i have applied AINP on 10sept-2014, under noc6311 ... i dont think i will get it by the time i expire ... really need some guidance ...