+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

R u waiting for AINP nomination

Mar 1, 2016
rkumboj said:
Did you apply in July 2013 or 2014?

If it is July 2013, better confirm that your file is still under processing by calling AINP.

Give them your file# and they will tell you the status.
Can you give me the email id so i can ask them?

Mar 1, 2016
TrackIT said:
As I have mentioned earlier my friend applied under EDS category and got a verification call last friday
When did you applied bro?? I applied in same edc category.july 2013. Noc B. Nothing hear yet

Phil89

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2014
Vekariya_harish said:
When did you applied bro?? I applied in same edc category.july 2013. Noc B. Nothing hear yet
How is that possible? You mean to say that you have been waiting since July 2013? Call them asap. I think they don't have your file, lost it or never received it.

pnp525

Oct 23, 2014
Phil89 said:
How is that possible? You mean to say that you have been waiting since July 2013? Call them asap. I think they don't have your file, lost it or never received it.
I know you got PR already , congratulations ! did you get AINP as well ?

rhasan

May 3, 2011
Calgary, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2015
Doc's Request.
21-11-2015
Nomination.....
23-11-2015
TrackIT said:
Bro,

If your employer is desi, explain him /her your situation I think it should be fine, pay him the amount that your payslip has and try to keep your payroll running. If your employer is not co-operative then the only option will be finding a new job or LMIA. I can understand how frustrating this whole process will be . I hope you get through all this soon All the Best !
Way to go suggesting unethical practices in a public forum where everyone is hoping to get their AINP sorted out ASAP without any bump :)

Sorry to say but these sorts of practices got all of us into trouble in the first place. Things are becoming strict day by day and in the end, honest people who work hard, pay taxes and trying to figure out their life get into trouble.

I salute you!

Rant off.

gingersunny

Star Member
Nov 4, 2014
Vekariya_harish said:
I applied in July 2013. what should i have to write to know the status of my file. when i send an email. ?
Applied in 2013 July?? where were you living all these days bro?? you should have at least contacted AINP in 2015..
If you check AINP website, in all the streams its says its processing November 2013 to present date....it no where, tells processing July2013 to present..
wake up brother and call the AINP immediately, hope your file is not missing...
Did you even get a file number or still waiting for file number too?
what NOC code did you apply in, may i know.?

juggy D

Star Member
Oct 9, 2014
rhasan said:
Way to go suggesting unethical practices in a public forum where everyone is hoping to get their AINP sorted out ASAP without any bump :)

Sorry to say but these sorts of practices got all of us into trouble in the first place. Things are becoming strict day by day and in the end, honest people who work hard, pay taxes and trying to figure out their life get into trouble.

I salute you!

Rant off.
Everything is fair in this world .....so keep ur mouth shut.

mnhasan621

Feb 19, 2015
TrackIT said:
Bro,

If your employer is desi, explain him /her your situation I think it should be fine, pay him the amount that your payslip has and try to keep your payroll running. If your employer is not co-operative then the only option will be finding a new job or LMIA. I can understand how frustrating this whole process will be . I hope you get through all this soon All the Best !
Thanks buddy for you suggestion, but my company is very reputable and they won't do so. Eventually I have to get another job and have to think about express entry too.

Yogivrun

Star Member
Mar 18, 2015
Hi
My spouse is computer engineer with 1.5 year foreign experience in “B” level category.
Right now she is working in “B” category in alberta. she has 7 months "B" category canadian experience in her field job.
She has more than 5 each module celpip score.
Anyone know that which province has PNP program for this special category?
I want PNP in just 2 months. Because my work permit expires in next 4 months. I already applied for AINP on 24th February but still I didn’t get file number. So, I don’t think that AINP would work for me.
I am in canada from last 4 years and i have Diploma degree from canadian collage. i have 1 year experience for "B" category job. and my express entry score is 441.

Any suggestion please…

please suggest me Any Current Or upcoming fastest province PNP Program which can give PNP in 10 days or in 3 months

PB13CHEEMA

Star Member
Feb 2, 2016
Hello Everyone,
I have applied in July 2014 as International graduate category as long haul trucker in Empoyer driven stream. My workpermit is expiring in July 31,2016. Are there any chances for AINP or I should think about LMO?
Thanks

TrackIT

Dec 12, 2014
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-03-2017
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
09-03-2017
Med's Done....
29-03-2017
Passport Req..
28-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
25-07-2017
LANDED..........
24-08-2017
rhasan said:

I salute you!

Rant off.
rhasan !
Bro I m not here to take any things over my control and i dont even care :) very simple that was just a personal opinion and I will take your critics very positive. NOT here to Argue or Fight !
Peace :)

juggy D

Star Member
Oct 9, 2014
PB13CHEEMA said:
Hello Everyone,
I have applied in July 2014 as International graduate category as long haul trucker in Empoyer driven stream. My workpermit is expiring in July 31,2016. Are there any chances for AINP or I should think about LMO?
Thanks
Expect the phone call by 1st week of April