+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

R u waiting for AINP nomination

ksiusha

Jul 2, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
http://www.albertacanada.com/opportunity/immigrating/ainp-processing-inventory.aspx

Dks3157

Feb 15, 2016
pnp525 said:
International Graduate Category Over 2,550 May 28, 2014, and February 3, 2016
O god hope i receive my ainp soon my work permit expiring in first week of april 2016..

JS003

Star Member
Apr 30, 2015
AOR Received.
03-01-2017
Med's Request
07-11-2017
Med's Done....
15-11-2017
Did everybody applied before May 28, 2014 being contacted by Ainp???

TrackIT

Dec 12, 2014
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-03-2017
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
09-03-2017
Med's Done....
29-03-2017
Passport Req..
28-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
25-07-2017
LANDED..........
24-08-2017
Dks3157 said:
O god hope i receive my ainp soon my work permit expiring in first week of april 2016..
Hi Dks3157,

Did you try calling AINP for getting your status or any solution ??

Thanks

TrackIT

Dec 12, 2014
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-03-2017
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
09-03-2017
Med's Done....
29-03-2017
Passport Req..
28-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
25-07-2017
LANDED..........
24-08-2017
Dear friends,

Did anyone here on the forum/thread got a call from AINP with unknown number ??? please anyone here, as I got a call from AINP and its unknown number now iam extremely confused if this call is legit or scam !
very frustrated and not able to make a decesion :(

TrackIT

Dec 12, 2014
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-03-2017
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
09-03-2017
Med's Done....
29-03-2017
Passport Req..
28-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
25-07-2017
LANDED..........
24-08-2017
JackT said:
Hi TrackIT... What did they ask you ?
Jackt bro,

my situation is very unique, its very hard to explain every detail but i will explain.
So I have a lawyer who is representing our ainp application, since my wp expires in may 2016 my lawyer had emailed ainp for status update(3 weeks ago). At the same time my spouse has an indirect contact at immigration and made an inquiry though this person as well. Now last friday I got a phone call from AINP officer(female). 1st question: did u make an inquiry on ur application? Me: yes
2) what do you want to know about ur application? Me: i explained everything about my wp expiry and related stuff
3) why dont u apply for ee & LMIA ? Me: again i explained about my score n blah blah blah 4) She just read out all the cic websites info for lima to me n suggested to improve my celpip score & finally asked me if this information helped me out? Me: I told this information was not helpful to me as i already knew all this info from cic's website.
again in the beginning she told me her name n where is she calling from, but it was an unknown number.
I have mentioned the whole conversation to my lawyer and he debates on the unknown number as this is very rare calling from an unknown number. And he said 99% AINP officers will call from a valid phone number.
I just dont know what to expect now. It is all messed up , I dont even know what to write here.
one more thing she told me to call ainp when "the ainp website has processing time= our application submission date & even after that if an applicant dont get a call from AINP, that is when a candidate should call them it seems" now what an earth can speed up their irritating processing times and how the hell applicants can wait till last moment of their WP expiry !

Dks3157

Feb 15, 2016
TrackIT said:
Hi Dks3157,

Did you try calling AINP for getting your status or any solution ??

Thanks
I tried but they say my file is in queue waiting to be assigned to any ainp officer...

juggy D

Star Member
Oct 9, 2014
TrackIT said:
Jackt bro,

my situation is very unique, its very hard to explain every detail but i will explain.
So I have a lawyer who is representing our ainp application, since my wp expires in may 2016 my lawyer had emailed ainp for status update(3 weeks ago). At the same time my spouse has an indirect contact at immigration and made an inquiry though this person as well. Now last friday I got a phone call from AINP officer(female). 1st question: did u make an inquiry on ur application? Me: yes
2) what do you want to know about ur application? Me: i explained everything about my wp expiry and related stuff
3) why dont u apply for ee & LMIA ? Me: again i explained about my score n blah blah blah 4) She just read out all the cic websites info for lima to me n suggested to improve my celpip score & finally asked me if this
information helped me out? Me: I told this information was not helpful to me as i already knew all this info from cic's website.
again in the beginning she told me her name n where is she calling from, but it was an unknown number.
I have mentioned the whole conversation to my lawyer and he debates on the unknown number as this is very rare calling from an unknown number. And he said 99% AINP officers will call from a valid phone number.
I just dont know what to expect now. It is all messed up , I dont even know what to write here.
one more thing she told me to call ainp when "the ainp website has processing time= our application submission date & even after that if an applicant dont get a call from AINP, that is when a candidate should call them it seems" now what an earth can speed up their irritating processing times and how the hell applicants can wait till last moment of their WP expiry !
Hey bro....They never call from Unknown number.....even if it's CRA or Immigration Canada...! I called my AINP officer today and told him that I haven't got my AINP till now...So he told me that he just dispatched my letter today in the mail....I remembered his name so I called him on the same number from which he called me couple of weeks ago.

Mo2016

Dec 20, 2015
Visa Office......
Inland-FSW
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-02-2017
Guys, I need your help

I am struggling to find a full time job that is needed for AINP. I could only get part time job as a sales associate. So if you please have any tips on how you guys landed your jobs as it appears that online applications do not work at all, do you used cold call, applied to shops/stores directly, or do what ? Another question is have you looked only in Edmonton/ Calgary region or have you tried the more rural areas ? please give your advice as this would be helpful to many of us who is planning to apply for AINP,

All the best