+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

R u waiting for AINP nomination

sam999

Dec 12, 2015
Hi everyone,
I have a question regarding paying rate for particular position. I have applied AINP under SRS Engineering category as a electrical/electronics engineering technician (NOC 2241)in June 2015. I have submitted my pay stubs too. My salary is $18/hr, 40 hr per week. I assume this salary is low for my position but the company I work for is good (which I think doesn't really matter). Company provides me a vehicle, phone and laptop ( again I think, this doesn't really matter).
I don't know how much my salary should be. Do anybody know how does salary affect the application process?
Is anyone here with the similar situation waiting for AINP or anyone who already got the AINP?
Looking forward to your answers.
Thanks

justbpn

Nov 14, 2015
App. Filed.......
Feb 2016
did u got ur nommination......we do not know how long they gonna take after all these...some r getting very next day n some within 10 ....to ....days..

Maaftgbkum

Jan 4, 2015
Hi guys
I am new here can anyone tell me what time ainp officer can call . Because my boss told me he got call from ainp at 7 o'clock in the evening is that right ?

Brar21

Star Member
Nov 21, 2015
W8pnp
I applied in May 2014 and my application was received in June 2014.
And no news after that.. More than 18 months now.

PKG92

Jun 6, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JUN 02,2014
LANDED..........
since 2011
Brar21 said:
Pradeep kaur g when did u apply?
What category??

[/quote

Sir I applied in June 2014 !! Under Eds internationals ...

dhillonavjot

Jul 21, 2015
Edmonton
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Angie9011 said:
Quote AINP website:

The AINP reserves the right to close application intake for any AINP stream or category at any time, without prior notice. Further, the AINP may decline to consider applications to closed or suspended streams or categories, regardless of when the applications were submitted.

The AINP is not obligated to assess/process any applications submitted. Applications to the AINP are treated as an expression of interest, and as such, will be processed according to quality of the application (completeness, eligibility), labour market information, occupational supply and demand forecasting, AINP application volumes, and/or any other factors at the AINP’s discretion. By submitting an application to the AINP you acknowledge and agree that your application may not be processed in the order received, or at all. Further, the decision to assess/process any particular application, and the outcome of any such assessment/processing, is at the AINP's sole discretion. Program criteria are eligibility minimums, and meeting program criteria does not guarantee that an applicant's application will be assessed, processed, or granted.

:( This is the sad part of being an AINP applicant. This morning when I saw this, my stomach turned. Time is ticking. Maybe it's a good idea to focus on finding other possible ways to get your PR, if you are an EDS applicant like myself. If you want it bad enough, you will find a way. Don't hesitate to move provinces or get a new job. Give it a shot.

This is just my personal opinion. No offence. We need to wake up.
This notice has been around for a while now.I agree with what you said.Unfortunately,under the current circumstances,the odds of winning a lottery are better than getting called by an AINP office before our wp expires :-X

samisamisalama

Star Member
Mar 26, 2012
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-04-2012
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
06-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
24-07-2012
Hello everyone,

I can see that whenever someone get the nomination, most of us would be wondering what is his Noc, what is his processing time or category.To make our life a bit easier, we might create an excel sheet and include all our information of the applicants( date of application, Noc,file number date,AINP call date and nomination date,etc) so we can understand the trend of AINP in sending their certificates, this will make it easier for many of us who in particular have been waiting for long time to know when to expect their turn. As you know , the information given by AINP mentions on which renge of receiving dates they are working on, an information, in my opinion , that is not useful for tracking the real processing time. Instead using this excel tool we can have a more specific processing time for each category and know how they prioritize their nomination applications.

This will also encourage people who only come here and never post anything so they can share their information with the rest of us.

If agreed we need someone with some experience in excel to initiate this activity.

kewal1889

May 10, 2011
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-14
Doc's Request.
no request still
Guess what ??a miracle had happened , driver in my company got their nomination in three months. not one. two of them

PKG92

Jun 6, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JUN 02,2014
LANDED..........
since 2011
https://www.change.org/p/justin-trudeau-leader-liberal-party-of-canada-chef-parti-lib%C3%A9ral-du-canada-justin-trudeau-john-mccallum-parl-gc-ca-premier-gov-ab-ca-alberta-liberal-ca-kent-hehr-parl-gc-ca-randy-boissonnau-backlogs-must-be-cleared-in-for-ainp?recruiter=90269096&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=copylink

kindly sign it ..we need supporters .

rkumboj

Star Member
Aug 21, 2015
Just signed it. Good work.

PKG92 said:
https://www.change.org/p/justin-trudeau-leader-liberal-party-of-canada-chef-parti-lib%C3%A9ral-du-canada-justin-trudeau-john-mccallum-parl-gc-ca-premier-gov-ab-ca-alberta-liberal-ca-kent-hehr-parl-gc-ca-randy-boissonnau-backlogs-must-be-cleared-in-for-ainp?recruiter=90269096&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=copylink

kindly sign it ..we need supporters .