+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

R u waiting for AINP nomination

faizy786

Jun 12, 2015
antistar10 said:
Completely true! And Since it's a free service, and we're already signed the acknowledgement to the terms they can absolutely do whatever they want with our application.
So true

August 2014 ainp

Star Member
Jan 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
03-04-2016
AOR Received.
03-03-2016
Hansdza said:
I think we really need to read the note on AINP website as follow

Note:
The availability of AINP streams and categories is dependent upon application volumes and labour market needs. The AINP reserves the right to close application intake for any AINP stream or category at any time, without prior notice. Further, the AINP may decline to consider applications to closed or suspended streams or categories, regardless of when the applications were submitted. Changes to the AINP, including notice of suspension or closure of its streams and categories are available on the AINP news page and/or the AINP application forms page.

The AINP is not obligated to assess/process any applications submitted. Applications to the AINP are treated as an expression of interest, and as such, will be processed according to quality of the application (completeness, eligibility), labour market information, occupational supply and demand forecasting, AINP application volumes, and/or any other factors at the AINP's discretion. By submitting an application to the AINP you acknowledge and agree that your application may not be processed in the order received, or at all. Further, the decision to assess / process any particular application, and the outcome of any such assessment/processing, is at the AINP's sole discretion. Program criteria are eligibility minimums, and meeting program criteria does not guarantee that an applicant's application will be assessed, processed, or granted.

Simply saying, regardless the timeline, quality, whatever, AINP can do whatever they want to our Application, including tossing it to garbage bin even without reading it first. So to speak..
for your kind information when i applied back in august 2014 there is no such kind of notification or guideline there they did this after we applied it can be legally challenge in the court

Hansdza

Mar 7, 2013
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I hope they open the express entry stream just like other provinces... The traditional AINP application process is inefficient and highly subjective and less transparent if I may say. I do believe they still need people to come and stay in Alberta permanently, hence that's why this program still exists today. But the lack of transparency and perhaps the management of the program is so poor that causes a severe backlog issues that keeps going on and on...

The estimated processing time that takes months and years is really unjustified. We all know, it is not really "processing" time rather "Waiting" time. Once they receive the AINP application, they put in a mountain pile of application and leave it there untouched for months and years. That`s why they will never tell or ask us anything regarding the application until they really work on it. While some people (applicants) really put all their hopes and futures on that file and dreaming that AINP agent is carefully examining their application.. what an irony,..

If I may guess, if one agent really processes the application, it will take maximum one month to make a decision and to inform applicant the result of their application. And perhaps just one or two days to print the certificate or letter of rejection. But until then, your file is kept in the pile untouched until it gets dusty and forgotten..

sai44

Apr 30, 2015
Hansdza said:
I hope they open the express entry stream just like other provinces... The traditional AINP application process is inefficient and highly subjective and less transparent if I may say. I do believe they still need people to come and stay in Alberta permanently, hence that's why this program still exists today. But the lack of transparency and perhaps the management of the program is so poor that causes a severe backlog issues that keeps going on and on...

The estimated processing time that takes months and years is really unjustified. We all know, it is not really "processing" time rather "Waiting" time. Once they receive the AINP application, they put in a mountain pile of application and leave it there untouched for months and years. That`s why they will never tell or ask us anything regarding the application until they really work on it. While some people (applicants) really put all their hopes and futures on that file and dreaming that AINP agent is carefully examining their application.. what an irony,..

If I may guess, if one agent really processes the application, it will take maximum one month to make a decision and to inform applicant the result of their application. And perhaps just one or two days to print the certificate or letter of rejection. But until then, your file is kept in the pile untouched until it gets dusty and forgotten..
It was processing time for 1st 6 months of last year then it turned into waiting time and now its just wasting time on AINP for me.

Well calling them not gonna help either. I alws get answer like they dont know when will i get nomination? Look at BC PNP. Make a call to them and learn something how to work efficiently. Those people know what are they doing. As soon as they got more files than they can handle they stopped accepting new applications. Why cant AINP do the same and be more transparent and at least let applicants know if they ever going to process their application or not?

Of course you gonna end up with lot more applications if you keep accepting applications from all the sector and nominating just few from selected sectors and making rest of them wait forever untill their WP expires. One thing i have learned about AINP in my months and months of waiting journey is whatever they post on their website processing time is total rubbish. They are just posting some random updates so people stop calling them.

I wonder if new premier happens to know about this mess? if not I hope someone let her know about how pathetic way AINP is operating these days. I hope she can do something to make AINP function efficient and more humane towards applicants.

Gsnaz

May 29, 2015
It's been 3 weeks after asking for additional documents..nothing get in mail or anything heard from ainp..so fustratating situation..anyone have kind of situation..

paulgovas

Aug 7, 2013
edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
05-06-2015
AOR Received.
17-08-2015
Med's Request
20-08-2015
Med's Done....
23-10-2015 received in Ecas
Passport Req..
January 6 2016
VISA ISSUED...
24-02-2016
LANDED..........
12-03-2016
Gsnaz said:
It's been 3 weeks after asking for additional documents..nothing get in mail or anything heard from ainp..so fustratating situation..anyone have kind of situation..
write an email . I received the certificate in three working days in Edmonton. It may also depend on your current address in alberta thou

August 2014 ainp

Star Member
Jan 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
03-04-2016
AOR Received.
03-03-2016
roman_emperor08 said:
is there anyone here that work permit already expired but still not received the ainp certificate?

yes i am here

roman_emperor08

Apr 18, 2013
August 2014 ainp said:
yes i am here

So ainp not process application base on wp expiry bcoz i known some people too waiting for over 12 months but still not get cert until they wp expired and now no status bcoz of no lmia and others are under 4 yrs cap already, i think if the program officer open the file and found out that the wp already expired they just hold the application without imforming the applicant

Hansdza

Mar 7, 2013
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
They don't need to.

It's our sole responsibility to maintain our work permits are still valid during the nomination process as explicitly stated in the AINP website.. If the minimum processing time is greater than the period left on your work permit, it is very likely that you will not get the nomination before your WP expires.

There's no such rule that people whose WP almost expires will get nomination..

Phil89

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2014
Hansdza said:
They don't need to.

It's our sole responsibility to maintain our work permits are still valid during the nomination process as explicitly stated in the AINP website.. If the minimum processing time is greater than the period left on your work permit, it is very likely that you will not get the nomination before your WP expires.

There's no such rule that people whose WP almost expires will get nomination..
There are no rules when it comes to AINP