06/19/15
AOR Received.
11/16/15
Med's Request
05/02/16 UPFRONT
Med's Done....
05/02/16
LC1990 said:
Hi guys. I would like to share my timeline.

Application sent April 16.
File number received April 27.
Under: SRS Engineering

I was calling AINP office to check if they put me in the right category and the woman on the phone said "sir you can talk as much as you want about it I cannot do a thing"....How long does it usually take for a SRS Eng application to get certificate?

Good luck to everyone!
It took me 6 months
File Sent Dec 27 2014
Nomination Received June 16 2015

LC1990

Star Member
Jul 6, 2015
MONKUCHA said:
It took me 6 months
File Sent Dec 27 2014
Nomination Received June 16 2015
Hey you are in NOC 2235 too! So approx. I will get it around October? Did you get any calls checking your status?

MONKUCHA

Oct 6, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
ALBERTA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8/17/15
Nomination.....
06/19/15
AOR Received.
11/16/15
Med's Request
05/02/16 UPFRONT
Med's Done....
05/02/16
LC1990 said:
Hey you are in NOC 2235 too! So approx. I will get it around October? Did you get any calls checking your status?
Noc 2253
They called me and my employer.

S0707

May 13, 2015
Hello Guys:

Is there anybody applied under noc 1243, or anybody received certificate under this noc.

Please reply.

perry8912

Star Member
Feb 13, 2015
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-03-2016
Nomination.....
14-12-2015
AOR Received.
22-04-2016
Med's Request
04-03-2017
Med's Done....
15-03-2017
MONKUCHA said:
Noc 2253
What's the phone number they used when they called you?

nandyphull

Jul 7, 2015
Hi Folks,
Anyone applied for Legal Secretary AINP?? Plz share your profile. How long they will take to process?
Anybody has similar job title, heard anything from AINP?

prety

Jun 24, 2015
Hi my timelines are as follows:

Applied to Ainp: January 10, 2014
Noc: 1242; Legal assistant under international graduate category.
Still waiting.. No follow up calls yet... so frustrated.
Work permit is expiring March 30, 2016.

Anyone applied during the same time or with same NOC and got any luck with AINP.. Plz share?

LC1990

Star Member
Jul 6, 2015
MONKUCHA said:
Noc 2253
Here's the thing. My application was sent in April (file # received in Apr too) and if I leave Canada for a vacation and AINP trying to call me and my employer....would I be screwed cuz it might potentially delay my proocessing time? Please tell me what you think. Very much appreciated.

Hansdza

Mar 7, 2013
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I think we really need to read the note on AINP website as follow

Note:
The availability of AINP streams and categories is dependent upon application volumes and labour market needs. The AINP reserves the right to close application intake for any AINP stream or category at any time, without prior notice. Further, the AINP may decline to consider applications to closed or suspended streams or categories, regardless of when the applications were submitted. Changes to the AINP, including notice of suspension or closure of its streams and categories are available on the AINP news page and/or the AINP application forms page.

The AINP is not obligated to assess/process any applications submitted. Applications to the AINP are treated as an expression of interest, and as such, will be processed according to quality of the application (completeness, eligibility), labour market information, occupational supply and demand forecasting, AINP application volumes, and/or any other factors at the AINP’s discretion. By submitting an application to the AINP you acknowledge and agree that your application may not be processed in the order received, or at all. Further, the decision to assess / process any particular application, and the outcome of any such assessment/processing, is at the AINP’s sole discretion. Program criteria are eligibility minimums, and meeting program criteria does not guarantee that an applicant’s application will be assessed, processed, or granted.

Simply saying, regardless the timeline, quality, whatever, AINP can do whatever they want to our Application, including tossing it to garbage bin even without reading it first. So to speak..

antistar10

Star Member
Feb 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hansdza said:
I think we really need to read the note on AINP website as follow

Note:
The availability of AINP streams and categories is dependent upon application volumes and labour market needs. The AINP reserves the right to close application intake for any AINP stream or category at any time, without prior notice. Further, the AINP may decline to consider applications to closed or suspended streams or categories, regardless of when the applications were submitted. Changes to the AINP, including notice of suspension or closure of its streams and categories are available on the AINP news page and/or the AINP application forms page.

The AINP is not obligated to assess/process any applications submitted. Applications to the AINP are treated as an expression of interest, and as such, will be processed according to quality of the application (completeness, eligibility), labour market information, occupational supply and demand forecasting, AINP application volumes, and/or any other factors at the AINP's discretion. By submitting an application to the AINP you acknowledge and agree that your application may not be processed in the order received, or at all. Further, the decision to assess / process any particular application, and the outcome of any such assessment/processing, is at the AINP's sole discretion. Program criteria are eligibility minimums, and meeting program criteria does not guarantee that an applicant's application will be assessed, processed, or granted.

Simply saying, regardless the timeline, quality, whatever, AINP can do whatever they want to our Application, including tossing it to garbage bin even without reading it first. So to speak..
Completely true! And Since it's a free service, and we're already signed the acknowledgement to the terms they can absolutely do whatever they want with our application.