Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
In canada
Phil89 said:
I asked them the same question and she told me that if we change a job, we will have to resign all documents again but the submission date will stay the same. But again it doesn't guarantee anything. For people who has been waiting for 16-18 months this is just so unfair... They already issued over 7,000 nominations ahead of us...
ya you are right but same submission date applies when u apply under same NOC right?
because there were couple of ppl last year moved from one NOC to other and they assigned them different file number at later date.so i m worried if i change my NOC then all the painful wait will go in vein. and if i keep doing same job i m not going anywhere.
AINP have gave worst of both worlds. i dont know wht to do...

i applied in 200 BC and waiting in AD which may very well not end until 2016

Phil89

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2014
da4u518 said:
ya you are right but same submission date applies when u apply under same NOC right?
because there were couple of ppl last year moved from one NOC to other and they assigned them different file number at later date.so i m worried if i change my NOC then all the painful wait will go in vein. and if i keep doing same job i m not going anywhere.
AINP have gave worst of both worlds. i dont know wht to do...

i applied in 200 BC and waiting in AD which may very well not end until 2016
Regardless of your NOC according to the agent. Without processing times this has become a complete joke.

chevy

Jan 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
simran1984 said:
will it effect my file if i change the job or
is there anyone who has changed the job and
got the nomination..
Simran, You live in Lethbridge...???

Godwillprovide/faith

Mar 24, 2015
makhe said:
Hi everyone! I am new here and I found this site very informative and helpful.

NOC: 6711
Received application by AINP: January 2014
File Number Issued Date: February 2014
Fourth year in Canada: June 2016

My work permit will expire this August 2015 and my employer is having difficulty securing LMIA. The LMIA, I believed, is needed for the approval of my work permit renewal. I am worried on the possible effects of this on my AINP application. Any advice / news / other options?

Thanks.
Hi so happy to saw your post because were in the same NOC or category.keep us posted this is the first time i saw a post regarding Food service pilot Noc 6711.hope some people also can give us update because i haven't read if some one got a nomination under NOC6711.thanks and we continue praying that everybody can receive a nomination.

pnp525

Oct 23, 2014
Will the AINP prioritize applications where a work permit is close to expiry?
No. The AINP does not grant priority processing for applications where work permits are due to expire soon. It is not guaranteed that an AINP application will be assessed prior to a work permit expiry. Alberta Employers and Candidates should review the AINP processing and inventory page.

just see this in FAQ site : http://www.albertacanada.com/opportunity/immigrating/ainp-eds-frequently-asked-questions.aspx

8)

Phil89

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2014
pnp525 said:
Will the AINP prioritize applications where a work permit is close to expiry?
No. The AINP does not grant priority processing for applications where work permits are due to expire soon. It is not guaranteed that an AINP application will be assessed prior to a work permit expiry. Alberta Employers and Candidates should review the AINP processing and inventory page.

just see this in FAQ site : http://www.albertacanada.com/opportunity/immigrating/ainp-eds-frequently-asked-questions.aspx

8)
This could be an old one thou. One of the recommendations given by CIC to AINP was to process applications based on WP expiry date in order to tackle the backlog so.. But we don't really know how they actually process so called "inventory" meaning us. Will see what the new government comes up with..But to keep people waiting for years without any processing times is just inhuman.

Pad

Jan 31, 2015
Godwillprovide/faith said:
Hi so happy to saw your post because were in the same NOC or category.keep us posted this is the first time i saw a post regarding Food service pilot Noc 6711.hope some people also can give us update because i haven't read if some one got a nomination under NOC6711.thanks and we continue praying that everybody can receive a nomination.

Hi ainp received my application on 2 September 2014 .
It's says at least 25 month . Food counter attendant . Work permit will expire on 1St nov 2015
Lmia advertising done just gonna apply for Lmia soon .... Can't go home earthquake distorted every thing (Nepal)hope all here get their ainp soon , just praying for every one .

Godwillprovide/faith

Mar 24, 2015
Pad said:
Hi ainp received my application on 2 September 2014 .
It's says at least 25 month . Food counter attendant . Work permit will expire on 1St nov 2015
Lmia advertising done just gonna apply for Lmia soon .... Can't go home earthquake distorted every thing (Nepal)hope all here get their ainp soon , just praying for every one .
Thanks for the informationwe will get that in God's timedon't lose hope.

samisamisalama

Star Member
Mar 26, 2012
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-04-2012
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
06-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
24-07-2012
Pad..this may interest you

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/notices/2015-04-27.asp

kewal1889

May 10, 2011
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-14
Doc's Request.
no request still
i would say that they are processing application on WP expiry base.
Today, one girl in my company NOC 1241 received her nomination WP expiring in August .

lucia0009

Star Member
Feb 27, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04/03/2015
kewal1889 said:
i would say that they are processing application on WP expiry base.
Today, one girl in my company NOC 1241 received her nomination WP expiring in August .
so sad.... My WP will be expired in 2017 ... :'(

antistar10

Star Member
Feb 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lucia0009 said:
so sad.... My WP will be expired in 2017 ... :'(
At least you have more and more options my work permit expires this September Ainp is my only option

lucia0009

Star Member
Feb 27, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04/03/2015
antistar10 said:
At least you have more and more options my work permit expires this September Ainp is my only option
Hope you will get your nomination soon!!!

PreetiCalgary2014

Star Member
Oct 25, 2014
simran1984 said:
will it effect my file if i change the job or
is there anyone who has changed the job and
got the nomination..
Hi Simran, yes, I did. I was actually laid off after submitting my AINP app, but got new job right after 9 days. The immigration officer called me and asked for new forms/application with updated info.

Thanks

SpoonRaccoon

Jul 26, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PreetiCalgary2014 said:
Hi Simran, yes, I did. I was actually laid off after submitting my AINP app, but got new job right after 9 days. The immigration officer called me and asked for new forms/application with updated info.

Thanks
what kind of job do you do to get a job after 9 days? I've changed, not laid off, my jobs 3 times to get more money and it took 3 months each time.