Feb 27, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04/03/2015
amer88 said:
My WP was going to expire on June 6th 2015. AINP contacted me asking about my CEC application. I mentioned that I have received MY bowp SO THEY GAVE ME 2 OPTIONS, EITHER TO WITHDRAW my application or put it on hold until my new Wp expiry date which is a year from now.

so....what's you decision?

ksiusha

Jul 2, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
No need to ask such a question, everybody is going to secure all the options. You and me and everyone else would do the exact same! too difficult to obtain PR these days ....so...

ksiusha

Jul 2, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
amer88 said:
My application was put on hold today because I got a BOWP which is good for a year. they told me they will check with me again to see the status of my CEC application. if it gets approved I will withdraw my application and if not the officer will issue a certificate for me. ( she told me that she will contact me again when my visa is due to expire again.
Thanks for the update.

lucia0009

Star Member
Feb 27, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04/03/2015
ksiusha said:
No need to ask such a question, everybody is going to secure all the options. You and me and everyone else would do the exact same! too difficult to obtain PR these days ....so...
oh.... sorry, I just wanna know what decision ppl will made under that situation.
Maybe it is not a good question to ask~~~ ignore it ;) ;) ;)

Jazz1264

Apr 27, 2015
Does Anyone have any updates about NOC 7411? Is there anyone who get ainp under 7411? Anyone who applied under this noc? I guess it's only me who applied under 7411 coz I never heard from anyone who applied under this

ali45

Dec 20, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
amer88 said:
My application was put on hold today because I got a BOWP which is good for a year. they told me they will check with me again to see the status of my CEC application. if it gets approved I will withdraw my application and if not the officer will issue a certificate for me. ( she told me that she will contact me again when my visa is due to expire again.
My question. How ainp know that you already have cec application in CIC? Due to the bowp? Or else?

because I am also thinking to apply for lmia. If its approved then what happen with the pgwp. Right now I have enough time for pgwp. I am just taking this step to get 600 points for express entry.

So CIC will cancel my pgwp? Or should I am able to keep both of the permit.

If any one help me in this regard that would be appreciate.

amer88

Star Member
Dec 18, 2014
ali45 said:
My question. How ainp know that you already have cec application in CIC? Due to the bowp? Or else?

because I am also thinking to apply for lmia. If its approved then what happen with the pgwp. Right now I have enough time for pgwp. I am just taking this step to get 600 points for express entry.

So CIC will cancel my pgwp? Or should I am able to keep both of the permit.

If any one help me in this regard that would be appreciate.
before I applying for AINP, I applied for CEC and then when I knew that my application was going to be refused I applied for ainp right away, and I told them that I have applied for cec. after a couple of months I got my my cec application back in the mail because i did not have enough experience. later when they said it's going to take around 15-18 months to process an application I reapplied under cec again. anyway here is the email I received a few days ago:

The AINP is allotted a maximum number of nominations per year by CIC. If we issue a nomination to a candidate who has no intention of applying for permanent residence using the AINP nomination, another potential candidate has missed the opportunity to apply to our program, be nominated and apply to CIC for permanent residence. If you received an acknowledgement of receipt of your application for permanent residence and used it to apply for an open bridging work permit, there should be no reason that it would be refused. If you applied for permanent residence meeting their eligibility criteria, and subsequently refused because you did not meet statutory requirements, you would likely be refused for the same reasons if you applied through the AINP program.

I would ask that you consider withdrawing this application. If not, I will hold it until closer to your work permit expiry date.

I applied in March 2014.

Krish11

Star Member
Mar 13, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
29 July 2015
Med's Request
29 April 2016
Med's Done....
16 may 2016
amer88 said:
before I applying for AINP, I applied for CEC and then when I knew that my application was going to be refused I applied for ainp right away, and I told them that I have applied for cec. after a couple of months I got my my cec application back in the mail because i did not have enough experience. later when they said it's going to take around 15-18 months to process an application I reapplied under cec again. anyway here is the email I received a few days ago:

The AINP is allotted a maximum number of nominations per year by CIC. If we issue a nomination to a candidate who has no intention of applying for permanent residence using the AINP nomination, another potential candidate has missed the opportunity to apply to our program, be nominated and apply to CIC for permanent residence. If you received an acknowledgement of receipt of your application for permanent residence and used it to apply for an open bridging work permit, there should be no reason that it would be refused. If you applied for permanent residence meeting their eligibility criteria, and subsequently refused because you did not meet statutory requirements, you would likely be refused for the same reasons if you applied through the AINP program.

I would ask that you consider withdrawing this application. If not, I will hold it until closer to your work permit expiry date.

I applied in March 2014.
When is your work permit expired ?

ankit_46

Star Member
Oct 12, 2014
Dear Experts ,

My NOC code is 2281. i have 354 CRS points in EE. i want to know that am i eligible for AINP ?

Is my profession matched with AINP occupations ?

Kindly suggest.I badly need to know this.

ali45

Dec 20, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ankit_46 said:
Dear Experts ,

My NOC code is 2281. i have 354 CRS points in EE. i want to know that am i eligible for AINP ?

Is my profession matched with AINP occupations ?

Kindly suggest.I badly need to know this.
Yes you are eligible both with ee and ainp

simran1984

Oct 18, 2014
Hi guys !!
I never post anything here before but I do read all the topics, suggestions.
I applied my AINP on 10th Dec,2013 (17 months ago)
I applied as 'food service Supervisor '.Still waiting for their response !
I thought to change my job but stuck cos of Ainp result ..I post about my file to let you know there are so many applicants who have been waiting from several months ..I still have hope but being honest ,m completely broken inside .

Phil89

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2014
simran1984 said:
Hi guys !!
I never post anything here before but I do read all the topics, suggestions.
I applied my AINP on 10th Dec,2013 (17 months ago)
I applied as 'food service Supervisor '.Still waiting for their response !
I thought to change my job but stuck cos of Ainp result ..I post about my file to let you know there are so many applicants who have been waiting from several months ..I still have hope but being honest ,m completely broken inside .
When is your WP expire?

ankit_46

Star Member
Oct 12, 2014
Ali,
thanks for the reply.

can u pls share a link where i get the whole information regarding filling application for AINP .

Thanks again friend.

Ankit

SMI2015

May 11, 2015
Calgary
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2015
Nomination.....
05-05-2015
AOR Received.
29-07-2015
Hi guys!

I’m new to this forum. I’m here for 2 things:
One I have a good news to share with you all. I got nominated for AINP last Friday. I would like to share my experience. I had applied for AINP in Feb 2014 under EDS International Grad Category. I got laid off in Aug 2014, but fortunately found a new job (same NOC) in Sept 2014 and thereafter sent the updated AINP 005 form to Alberta Immigration right away. An officer contacted me 2 weeks ago and asked me to send the entire application package again with updated info (Although I’d already sent the new Employer info back in Sept 2014). Anyway I did send the entire package again and last Friday got nominated. My PGWP expires 3rd week of June this year. Hopefully this info is helpful for anyone in similar situation.
Number two, I am trying to extend my work permit now. Which is the best option: applying online or doing a flagpole? I want to avoid going on implied status so say I do a flagpole can I get it done at the Niagara falls border in Ontario or does it has to be at the Alberta/BC border? Can I apply for a two yr extension considering the current processing time? If anyone can kindly help me with my questions please? Much appreciated.

Thanks