+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

R u waiting for AINP nomination

faith03

Star Member
Dec 11, 2014
Got a call from an AINP officer last thursday actually it was really not for me, but for my manager since my manager already left she asked me if she can talk to the supervisor I was there told them i was the supervisor around she have no choice but to talk to me.. Asked me about my daily rate how many hrs do I worked a week . Then told me shes gonna call after a day and what time my manager is coming. They were OT for the application. My WP is expiring on April 1 and am under the 4 yr cap.

Told her i already have an ITA and i just got my AOR a day before. She asked me if still want to pursue my application under AINP true to her word she called friday morning talked to my immediate superior

Mariolopez

Feb 25, 2013
faith03 said:
Got a call from an AINP officer last thursday actually it was really not for me, but for my manager since my manager already left she asked me if she can talk to the supervisor I was there told them i was the supervisor around she have no choice but to talk to me.. Asked me about my daily rate how many hrs do I worked a week . Then told me shes gonna call after a day and what time my manager is coming. They were OT for the application. My WP is expiring on April 1 and am under the 4 yr cap.

Told her i already have an ITA and i just got my AOR a day before. She asked me if still want to pursue my application under AINP true to her word she called friday morning talked to my immediate superior
so wht have you decided??
are u still gonna get it or not??
its not our bussiness to tell wht to do or wht not to do but if you already got AOR plz dont waste nomination plz..think about other ppl who no other way plz...

Baanayaad

Mar 5, 2011
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28/07/14 (AINP), 12/02/16 (CIC)
Doc's Request.
13/07/16
Nomination.....
22/08/15
AOR Received.
21/04/16
Med's Done....
10-01-2017 (passed)
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
28-06-2017
For real, if you already have ITA, give them back your AINP certificate and let that go to somebody else who needs it. How selfish can some people be? And then to post this here where so many people are disgruntled.

Ugh.

faith03

Star Member
Dec 11, 2014
Mariolopez said:
so wht have you decided??
are u still gonna get it or not??
its not our bussiness to tell wht to do or wht not to do but if you already got AOR plz dont waste nomination plz..think about other ppl who no other way plz...

When the officer called I already told her that I already got my ITA andis already done with my medical requirements after that i also told her I already got my AOR jus a day before she called the officer told me that she is still calling my manager I dunno for what reason.

No worries guys I have no intention to get my AINP cert even if someone advice me to take it coz I have applied on a diffrent basis. I know how it feels like to wait okay. i have waited 14 months for AINP nomination what can I do I cant just sit and wait I have a fsmily to support and am under the 4 year cap. I aint getting the nomination so that others can have chance as well

faith03

Star Member
Dec 11, 2014
Baanayaad said:
For real, if you already have ITA, give them back your AINP certificate and let that go to somebody else who needs it. How selfish can some people be? And then to post this here where so many people are disgruntled.

Ugh.
Dont judge someone just because they got their ITA's we all have waited long enough for our nomination. I am taking whatever chances I can.... I am just sharing what I experience so that all of you who were apwaiting for ure nomination could atleast have high hopes. You dnt need to tell me what to do coz I have no intentions of getting the certificate. Even if the officer told me they will still wait for my email and decision if am pursuin my provincial nomination even though I aready told them got ky AOR already thru EE

SergiiK

Star Member
Dec 18, 2014
Got my nomination.
Applied June 2014.
At that time - front desk agent.
Now - Supervisor.
PGWP exp - Feb 2017.

Good luck for everybody

Raj2014

Sep 13, 2014
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18-01-2014
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
12-12-2014
AOR Received.
04-05-2015
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
May 9 2014
Med's Done....
May 23 2014 / IP Sep 2 2015 / DM Sep 18 2015
Interview........
NO
Passport Req..
Oct 10 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 11 2015
LANDED..........
Dec 15 2015 / Already in Canada Since 2010 as Student & Worker ...Now PR
SergiiK said:
Got my nomination.
Applied June 2014.
Now - Supervisor.
PGWP exp - Feb 2017.

Good luck for everybody
Congrats !! Which category ? and plz share last first 2 digits of file number

SergiiK

Star Member
Dec 18, 2014
EDS - International Graduate.
Last digits will not help as there is no fifo obviously.

Just my opinion: if you still have one or a couple of years on your WP - start looking for ANY job in ANY province where you can get nomination faster than in AB.

Raj2014

Sep 13, 2014
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18-01-2014
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
12-12-2014
AOR Received.
04-05-2015
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
May 9 2014
Med's Done....
May 23 2014 / IP Sep 2 2015 / DM Sep 18 2015
Interview........
NO
Passport Req..
Oct 10 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 11 2015
LANDED..........
Dec 15 2015 / Already in Canada Since 2010 as Student & Worker ...Now PR
SergiiK said:
EDS - International Graduate.
Last digits will not help as there is no fifo obviously.

Just my opinion: if you still have one or a couple of years on your WP - start looking for ANY job in ANY province where you can get nomination faster than in AB.
Thank you ! My frd also applied in June 2014 and still waiting for nomination.... I will suggest him to find job in other Province

kewal1889

May 10, 2011
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-14
Doc's Request.
no request still
SergiiK said:
Got my nomination.
Applied June 2014.
Now - Supervisor.
PGWP exp - Feb 2017.

Good luck for everybody
did you update your job with AINP?
where did you sutdy

kewal1889

May 10, 2011
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-14
Doc's Request.
no request still
SergiiK said:
I got my nomination as a front desk agent and then I got promoted and let AINP know about that.
i mean to ask that you updated your job before AIN nomination