+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

R u waiting for AINP nomination

Phil89

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2014
Mariolopez said:
But did they say july of what year...lol...
Oh man this wait killing all of us
She said July 2014. Then when I called back in July, she said February was the latest haha and when I call now, she says 15-18 months...

I have no where to go..I don't know what they are thinking...

hsb123

Aug 14, 2013
so I called again as per discussion above. She asked me specifically, under which catagory I applied and I graduated from alberta or outside. then we give same time time 12-14 months. She also said it is possible that processing time may be reduced but keep check website.

PKG92

Jun 6, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JUN 02,2014
LANDED..........
since 2011
hsb123 said:
so I called again as per discussion above. She asked me specifically, under which catagory I applied and I graduated from alberta or outside. then we give same time time 12-14 months. She also said it is possible that processing time may be reduced but keep check website.
the time i calledher , she saidprocessing time might get incresed again or might get decresed .and yeah for that she said check our website

ksiusha

Jul 2, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hsb123 said:

:) That would be a nice present to everybody if they reduce the processing time, fingers crossed.

Mariolopez

Feb 25, 2013
ksiusha said:
:) That would be a nice present to everybody if they reduce the processing time, fingers crossed.
Unless they get big jump in nomination quota i dont hold breath over reduced processing time..just an opinion..
lets see wht happens..

Manjeetsk8

Oct 18, 2014
I guess ainp is not processing any retail and hospitality files but just wanna ask if u guess know any nominations recieved under retail or food service recently
Thanx

april2014_AINP

May 7, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Friend of mine got his nomination. Same category and NOC as mine (SRS-PGWP, NOC 2132). He had applied after me (end of July). I haven't got mine yet. The only difference between our applications is; he has a higher pay rate than me.

salvi123

Dec 11, 2014
Just sharing timeline

Employer driven stream
Pilot proyect food service industry
Food and beverage server
NOC not sure if is 6513 or 6453 (Im using a representative)
candidate file # received on november 14 79xx-14-xx174

Anyone else under same category?

Phil89

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2014
salvi123 said:
Just sharing timeline

Employer driven stream
Food and beverage server

if you applied in 2014, pray for the quota to be increased otherwise you will have to wait 2016

AINP_help

Dec 11, 2014
Friends, I require very urgent help please.

Here is my timeline:-

NOC - 2131
Stream - SRS - Engg. stream
AOR - 21 Jan 2014
Nomination received - 1 December 2014.

I was still in the process of filing CIC application, and I am not employed at my job anymore. What is the process here? In holidays season, I do not have much hope of getting another job.

Btw, I have my PGWP until 2016 end.

Will my nomination be withdrawn after I notify them?

anoirmimi

Star Member
Dec 9, 2014
salvi123 said:
Just sharing timeline

Employer driven stream
Food and beverage server

I have also my file number is 7 novmber in category srs under trade compulsory for cook I
I wish they increase the quota when you your work permit is expire mine it will be expire very soon

salvi123

Dec 11, 2014
anoirmimi said:
I have also my file number is 7 novmber in category srs under trade compulsory for cook I
I wish they increase the quota when you your work permit is expire mine it will be expire very soon
mine expires this month, new lmia is on the way, hope wll come sooner than ainp calling

Emery91

Star Member
May 24, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 26, 2013
Nomination.....
July 14, 2014
AOR Received.
October 9, 2014
Med's Done....
31-10-2014
AINP_help said:
Friends, I require very urgent help please.

Here is my timeline:-

NOC - 2131
Stream - SRS - Engg. stream
AOR - 21 Jan 2014
Nomination received - 1 December 2014.

I was still in the process of filing CIC application, and I am not employed at my job anymore. What is the process here? In holidays season, I do not have much hope of getting another job.

Btw, I have my PGWP until 2016 end.

Will my nomination be withdrawn after I notify them?
You can use your nomination in place of LMIA. You just need a job offer (from a new or existing employer) AND a possibly a letter of support from AINP (CIC will ask if you if you need one). If your work permit has expired, make sure you file a restoration together with the application of work permit. Online application is recommeded because it's faster vs paper application.