+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

R u waiting for AINP nomination

miglop2014

Star Member
Jul 28, 2014
paulgovas said:
They are still accepting application on top of that which I could not understand.
Because this is not a first in first out program. They have so many applications that they can choose which ones are the best ones. I know a doctor who applied on April and got the nomination on June. If you work in a very demanded job and in a placer where nobody wants to do it you get the nomination fast. Sad but true.

mims2000

Sep 6, 2012
janeloveeasy said:
And FYI. they changed the processing time now .
please check out their website.

Approximate AINP processing times for a complete application

Employer Driven Stream - Skilled Worker and International Graduate Categories

Estimated processing time if your application was received by the AINP:
On or before December 31, 2013: at least 12 - 14 months from the date your application was received
Between January and April 2014 (inclusive): at least 12 - 18 months from the date your application was received
Between May and August 2014 (inclusive): at least 18 - 24 months from the date your application was received
September 1, 2014 and after: at least 25 months from the date your application was received

(back to top)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Employer-Driven Stream - Semi-Skilled Worker Category

Food and Beverage Processing Industry

On or before June 20, 2014: at least 12 - 14 months from the date your application was received
Between July and August 2014 (inclusive): at least 14 - 18 months from the date your application was received
September 1, 2014 and after: at least 19 months from the date your application was received

Foodservices Industry (Pilot Project)

On or before November 26, 2013: at least 12 - 14 months from the date your application was received
November 27, 2013 and after: at least 25 months from the date your application was received

Hotel and Lodging Industry

On or before December 31, 2013: at least 12 - 14 months from the date your application was received
Between January and August 2014 (inclusive): at least 13 - 16 months from the date your application was received
September 1, 2014 and after: at least 17 months from the date your application was received

Manufacturing Industry

On or before June 30, 2014: at least 12 - 14 months from the date your application was received
Between July and August 2014 (inclusive): at least 14 - 17 months from the date your application was received
September 1, 2014 and after: at least 18 months from the date your application was received

Trucking Industry

On or before August 31, 2014: at least 12 - 14 months from the date your application was received
September 1, 2014 and after: at least 15 months from the date your application was received

(back to top)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Strategic Recruitment Stream

Engineering Occupations Category / Compulsory and Optional Trades Category / Post-Graduate Worker Category

On or before August 31, 2014: at least 12 - 14 months from the date your application was received
September 1, 2014 and after: at least 14 months from the date your application was received

(back to top)

Alberta Work Experience Category

(Note: The AINP is no longer accepting applications under the Alberta Work Experience Category.)

Estimated processing time:
At least 15 months from the date your application was received

(back to top)
Wow then i should say, goodbye canada now. After almost a year they will suddenly change it.

pnpdirect

Star Member
May 7, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
janeloveeasy said:
And FYI. they changed the processing time now .
please check out their website.

Approximate AINP processing times for a complete application

Employer Driven Stream - Skilled Worker and International Graduate Categories

Between January and April 2014 (inclusive): at least 12 - 18 months from the date your application was received
Between May and August 2014 (inclusive): at least 18 - 24 months from the date your application was received
September 1, 2014 and after: at least 25 months from the date your application was received

(back to top)

Employer-Driven Stream - Semi-Skilled Worker Category

Food and Beverage Processing Industry

On or before June 20, 2014: at least 12 - 14 months from the date your application was received
Between July and August 2014 (inclusive): at least 14 - 18 months from the date your application was received
September 1, 2014 and after: at least 19 months from the date your application was received

Foodservices Industry (Pilot Project)

On or before November 26, 2013: at least 12 - 14 months from the date your application was received
November 27, 2013 and after: at least 25 months from the date your application was received

Hotel and Lodging Industry

Between January and August 2014 (inclusive): at least 13 - 16 months from the date your application was received
September 1, 2014 and after: at least 17 months from the date your application was received

Manufacturing Industry

On or before June 30, 2014: at least 12 - 14 months from the date your application was received
Between July and August 2014 (inclusive): at least 14 - 17 months from the date your application was received
September 1, 2014 and after: at least 18 months from the date your application was received

Trucking Industry

September 1, 2014 and after: at least 15 months from the date your application was received

(back to top)

Strategic Recruitment Stream

Engineering Occupations Category / Compulsory and Optional Trades Category / Post-Graduate Worker Category

September 1, 2014 and after: at least 14 months from the date your application was received

(back to top)

Alberta Work Experience Category

(Note: The AINP is no longer accepting applications under the Alberta Work Experience Category.)

Estimated processing time:
At least 15 months from the date your application was received

(back to top)
I believe the new processing times is another way of saying 'we are no longer accepting applications, look for other alternative'. For the love of God who has more than 2 years work permit, and how long should one remain temporary worker. This is really hard luck :(

Rav88

Aug 20, 2014
Hi Everyone,
This is Rav, today we heard a most devastated news regarding New AINP rules, which could be worsened for everyone those who are in still waiting. Let's unite and protest against the new rules, we have no other option except this step. So Protest need to be revived.

hope for the best

Star Member
May 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
unknown
NOC Code......
6XXX
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
This AINP program has become a joke ...I totally agree on it
For people who can still apply other immigration program that we shall look for another way to become Canadians... such as FSWP
:'(

Anatalia

Jun 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-04-2015
AOR Received.
13-07-2015
Med's Done....
08-01-2016
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
LANDED..........
10-05-2016
Rav88 said:
Hi Everyone,
This is Rav, today we heard a most devastated news regarding New AINP rules, which could be worsened for everyone those who are in still waiting. Let's unite and protest against the new rules, we have no other option except this step. So Protest need to be revived.
But how we can protest?
Make a starving strike?

Lets pray God so that they wont increase freaking processing times even more for those ones who got at least a file number.

PKG92

Jun 6, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JUN 02,2014
LANDED..........
since 2011
i agree with that . we should seriously take some steps against this

kuljit

Apr 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-06-2014
PKG92 said:
i agree with that . we should seriously take some steps against this
ya we shoould ..because this is ridiculous..

PKG92

Jun 6, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JUN 02,2014
LANDED..........
since 2011
kuljit said:
ya we shoould ..because this is ridiculous..
yes! moreover it is actually giving all of us stress and we all are stuck here for like years wowww ! atleast they should have some respect about our feeling too

Qi

Feb 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-01-2014
Nomination.....
17-04-2014
AOR Received.
22-07-2014
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
16-01-2015
Med's Request
22-07-2014
Med's Done....
31-07-2014
Passport Req..
07-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
09-04-2015
LANDED..........
18-04-2015
It took investers over a million dollar more than six years and end up with nothing. All of those rich people charged the immigration department on trial with hiring the best lawyers still got rejected..
Writing properly formal letter to AINP/labor alberta sign together may help with an explanation but not protest, especially starvation protest?? you must not be serious...you are deftly NOT the one they wanna keep if you die of starvation eventually lol
Have tons friends just apply give a shot no matter if they are qualify or not, which was obviously NOT OK!It's actually better for AINP to reject un-qualify people then the rest can be processed super fast I believe!

PKG92

Jun 6, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JUN 02,2014
LANDED..........
since 2011
Qi said:
It took investers over a million dollar more than six years and end up with nothing. All of those rich people charged the immigration department on trial with hiring the best lawyers still got rejected..
Writing properly formal letter to AINP/labor alberta sign together may help with an explanation but not protest, especially starvation protest?? you must not be serious...you are deftly NOT the one they wanna keep if you die of starvation eventually lol
Have tons friends just apply give a shot no matter if they are qualify or not, which was obviously NOT OK!It's actually better for AINP to reject un-qualify people then the rest can be processed super fast I believe!
hahha !! there are so many ways then that too . for ex. i was thinking to write them letter (under which situations we all are ,which problems we are facing ( expiry of wp ,no more lmo , increasing time after every one month etc.) and then all the people can sign up that letter and then send them . similar like your thinking kindda .

miglop2014

Star Member
Jul 28, 2014
PKG92 said:
hahha !! there are so many ways then that too . for ex. i was thinking to write them letter (under which situations we all are ,which problems we are facing ( expiry of wp ,no more lmo , increasing time after every one month etc.) and then all the people can sign up that letter and then send them . similar like your thinking kindda .
Good luck with that. I already did it and some MLA forwarded my message to the minister of jobs skills training and labour. He sent me a letter saying that it's my responsibility to have a work permit, that they can't help with anything and that they have a lot of applications.

mannual

Nov 24, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
miglop2014 said:
Good luck with that. I already did it and some MLA forwarded my message to the minister of jobs skills training and labour. He sent me a letter saying that it's my responsibility to have a work permit, that they can't help with anything and that they have a lot of applications.
nothing gonna happen im looking TripAdvisor.go back this is not our territories.

albertasun

Star Member
Jun 4, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nothing is going to change I guess.
You in 2008, the cic dropped many applications coz they can't give the permanent residency after changing the rules.

All we can do is go to other provinces or find other options.