+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

R u waiting for AINP nomination

mumay fort

Nov 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mipi said:
Guys....i know for Now 6 pepole got rejected with late LMO yesterday from my hotel and 16 more from another hotel....I am very very sad right now!

Hi! What do you mean by late LMO?

open

Star Member
Jun 10, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-apr-2014
AOR Received.
30-apr-2014
Qi said:
my friend who got her AOR on April 30 got her file number today July 25.
I also got my file number today with same AOR

sarry

Jul 24, 2014
jan17th said:
I have an Engineering Degree from my country n I did my studies in Toronto and that was for only 1 year. That gave me 1 year work permit.
I should have gone for 2 years course that way I would have 2-3 years work permit and everything for PR would have been done with in that time frame.
Anyways, you asked what would I do, I am waiting for the nomination letter to come as it has already been 6.5 months. Theres nothing else I can do, except waiting :( :( :(
Well , I was thinking about the 2 year SAIT instrumentation engineering tech program , so I am doing my research about employement prospects and about my chances of getting a permanent residency . Thanks for answering anyways .

mipi

Star Member
Jul 14, 2014
Edmonton
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-11-2013
Nomination.....
20-09-2014
AOR Received.
21-03-2015
IELTS Request
yes
File Transfer...
n/a
Med's Request
04-04-2015
Med's Done....
11-04-2015
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
20-07-2015
VISA ISSUED...
n/a
LANDED..........
04-05-2011
mumay fort said:
Hi! What do you mean by late LMO?
My hotel has applied for LMO before these changes in April and yesterday all the people who have been waiting 4 months to get them LMO got one big D.>k :mad:

sanjjh

Jul 5, 2014
Any one started December account why things are not moving after Nov---27.....did any thing started for December.......Kindly update.....

Annana

Jul 26, 2014
SRS - WEC said:
Does anyone expire their work visa while application is under process by AINP?

Me too, dont know what to do now.... My employer might not be able to apply for the new LMIA for me......

How much chance will I get approval, they told me Ill get rejected, feeling soooo sad

Is there another to stay in the country?

Please Help... Plzzzzzzzz

Applied: March 28,2014
Received: April 16,2014
File number: July 7,2014
Result: waiting

Emery91

Star Member
May 24, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 26, 2013
Nomination.....
July 14, 2014
AOR Received.
October 9, 2014
Med's Done....
31-10-2014
Annana said:
me, dont know what to do now, my employer might not be able to apply for the new LMIA for me...... anyone has any idea what I should do? How much chance will I get approval, they told me Ill get rejected, feeling soooo sad
Srs,

Try calling Cic. They might be able to help with your case.

Annana,

Don't let your work permit expire. Talk to your employer again. Be positive. Wish you luck.

jenny12345

Mar 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mdhkr said:
I have received a call.. from nomination department.. I am so confused why they are asking for a LMO now.. I have a valid work permit which is untill DEC and offcourse the LMO should be expired... for which i got this WP till DEC,, She is telling me to send her a new LMO... Anyone having same call.....
I don't understand why would you need a new LMO ? You would be able to apply for bridging open work permit once you get your nomination..

albertasun

Star Member
Jun 4, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jenny12345 said:
I don't understand why would you need a new LMO ? You would be able to apply for bridging open work permit once you get your nomination..
"AINP nominations will not be issued for the purpose of obtaining temporary work permit extensions"

Extracted from AINP website. U know how they play hard.

mims2000

Sep 6, 2012
albertasun said:
"AINP nominations will not be issued for the purpose of obtaining temporary work permit extensions"

Extracted from AINP website. U know how they play hard.
was it posted just recently? things are getting vague huh.

Emery91

Star Member
May 24, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 26, 2013
Nomination.....
July 14, 2014
AOR Received.
October 9, 2014
Med's Done....
31-10-2014
mims2000 said:
was it posted just recently? things are getting vague huh.
Hello,

This means while your application is not submitted to CIC, you have to make sure that your work permit doesn't expire as AINP nomination certificate doesn't replace wp. The only time you can have extension is thru bridging. This is applicable to Those who have filed
For PR and whose work permit is due to expire within 4 months. You will be given an open work permit as a result.

Hope this helps.

mims2000

Sep 6, 2012
Emery91 said:
Hello,

This means while your application is not submitted to CIC, you have to make sure that your work permit doesn't expire as AINP nomination certificate doesn't replace wp. The only time you can have extension is thru bridging. This is applicable to Those who have filed
For PR and whose work permit is due to expire within 4 months. You will be given an open work permit as a result.

Hope this helps.
thanks. but how about if you received your nomination, are you entitled to apply to open work permit even if your closed work permit isnt about to expire yet? thanks in advance

maplelove

Jun 11, 2012
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-10-2013 send, received by AINP 11-11-2013
Nomination.....
January 13,2014
AOR Received.
March 6, 2014
IELTS Request
None
Med's Request
March 6, 2014
Med's Done....
April 2, 2014
Interview........
in process: August 1, 2014
Passport Req..
Nov. 7, 2014
LANDED..........
Nov. 28, 2014
mims2000 said:
thanks. but how about if you received your nomination, are you entitled to apply to open work permit even if your closed work permit isnt about to expire yet? thanks in advance
You must pass your PR application first to CIC and wait for your file number before you can apply for BOWP.
But make sure your close wp must expire within 4 months.
The nomination itself can't let you apply for BOWP regardless when your closed wp will expire.
Good luck.

APNE

Star Member
Jun 14, 2014
:(not yet ,I think still november applicant processing is going on ,I applied 20th december till now no news waiting.workpermit going to expire on feb 2015.hope so next month they will start porcessing