+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

R u waiting for AINP nomination

APNE

Star Member
Jun 14, 2014
If they are going to ask new lmo then its gonna be more difficult for us because its not eassy to get new lmo very worried .

Annana

Jul 26, 2014
Emery91 said:
Srs,

Try calling Cic. They might be able to help with your case.

Annana,

Don't let your work permit expire. Talk to your employer again. Be positive. Wish you luck.
Thank you for your help, my employer is trying to figure out the hour rate of foreign workers' and Canadians', Ill wait for her response.

Danny81

Star Member
Jun 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-10-2014
Nomination.....
27-09-2014
AOR Received.
19-03-2015
Med's Request
24-03-2015
Med's Done....
16-04-2015
Passport Req..
02-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-10-2015
sanjjh said:
Guys ...Any December application started......Kindly update.....
No, I applied in November and still waiting :-(

jan17th

Star Member
Feb 24, 2014
India
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2017 (ITA)
AOR Received.
07-02-2017
maplelove said:
You must pass your PR application first to CIC and wait for your file number before you can apply for BOWP.
But make sure your close wp must expire within 4 months.
The nomination itself can't let you apply for BOWP regardless when your closed wp will expire.
Good luck.
This is how the WP with PNP works:
Once you have received your nomination letter, you have 2 options to your WP extended.
1> Apply ONLINE for a BOWP on behalf of your Nomination Letter
2> Go to the nearest Canadian Boarder and get your BOWP right there with in 2-3 hrs. But you are allowed to get your WP only once from a Canadian Boarder.
If you have the PNP nomination letter, you don't need any other document to get your WP extended.
So there is nothing to panic about guys, the moment you get the letter, you are good to go with a new WP.

miglop2014

Star Member
Jul 28, 2014
Hi!
I'm also waiting for the AINP nomination. Unfortunately I submitted my app on February, so it's still going to take a lot of months to be processed.
In the meanwhile, I wrote an email to all MLA of the Legislative Assembly of Alberta. Some of them answered me asking for my postal code because they don't care about me if I can't vote them, but some others forwarded my email to Kyle Fawcett, Minister of Jobs, Skills, Training and Labour.
This was his answer when I asked why this program is changing its processing times and why they are so long: h t t p s : / / unsee.cc/gemapisu/
Also, as you all know, the applications aren't processed as FIFO (First In First Out), they are processed according to the job and location. So remember that saying 'They haven't started with December applications' doesn't make any sense. I know a person who applied for a doctor position in January and received his nomination at the end of March.
Good luck to everybody. We need it.

albertasun

Star Member
Jun 4, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jan17th said:
Once you have received your nomination letter, you have 2 options to your WP extended.
2> Go to the nearest Canadian Boarder and get your BOWP right there with in 2-3 hrs. But you are allowed to get your WP only once from a Canadian Boarder.
If you have the PNP nomination letter, you don't need any other document to get your WP extended.
So there is nothing to panic about guys, the moment you get the letter, you are good to go with a new WP.
Think we all know that. But the problem with the person who asked about the matter is that the ainp called her/him to extend the WP before they issue the nomination. So frustrating.

NewtoPR

Jun 3, 2014
AINP application through Lawyer ?

Did anyone applied for AINP application through Lawyer ? Do you guys see any difference compare to applying independently in terms of quick nomination updates / reply ?

goldbank

May 1, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 3,2014
Doc's Request.
August 1,2014
AOR Received.
March 6, 2014
Med's Request
March 6, 2014
Med's Done....
April 3, 2014 received April 2014
LANDED..........
in Canada Sept 2012
jan17th said:
Have you experienced this yourself? Can you post a link from CIC website that states if this is allowed?
Did anybody experienced this>>That a nomination certificate alone can be enough document to apply for BOWP even without the CIO file number?

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/bulletins/2012/ob485.asp

You can refer to this link for clarification.

miglop2014

Star Member
Jul 28, 2014
Re: AINP application through Lawyer ?

NewtoPR said:
Did anyone applied for AINP application through Lawyer ? Do you guys see any difference compare to applying independently in terms of quick nomination updates / reply ?
I'm applying using a representative and I find it slower. The government it's not going to speed up or slow down an application, but remember that the person you hire has a lot of clients, so things won't be done immediately and that person will receive the notifications, so he/she may forget about you sometimes.

Good thing is that the person you hire probably has done a lot of applications and knows exactly what to send.

But, IMHO it's not worth it unless you don't have time to prepare everything by yourself.

jan17th

Star Member
Feb 24, 2014
India
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2017 (ITA)
AOR Received.
07-02-2017
goldbank said:
Have you experienced this yourself? Can you post a link from CIC website that states if this is allowed?
Did anybody experienced this>>That a nomination certificate alone can be enough document to apply for BOWP even without the CIO file number?

My ex-room-mate got his BOWP the same way I wrote so I am preety sure that no one should be worried about the extension as long as the nomination arrives before the WP expires.

jan17th

Star Member
Feb 24, 2014
India
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2017 (ITA)
AOR Received.
07-02-2017
Re: AINP application through Lawyer ?

NewtoPR said:
I applied through a Lawyer and I just had to give him the documents and had nothing to worry about what to write for the employement documents and everything else.
But of-course had to pay him a lot, but had no other options as my employer has always worked with this lawyer, so I had to go with him.
I dont think except the paper work being done in a professional way, thers any difference in processing time for candidates with or without representative.

andrea10

Star Member
May 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
SYDNEY NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug. 25, 2014
Nomination.....
Aug. 12, 2014
AOR Received.
Oct. 28, 2014
IELTS Request
sent with the application
Med's Request
Oct. 31, 2014
Med's Done....
Nov. 3, 2014 Received by CIO: Nov. 17, 2014 RPRF: May 26, 2015
Passport Req..
June 22, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
June 30, 2015
LANDED..........
July 9, 2015
goldbank said:

My Co worker got his we extension last April where his work permit got to expired this July... just file no. From cic and you can apply for extension

jan17th

Star Member
Feb 24, 2014
India
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2017 (ITA)
AOR Received.
07-02-2017
goldbank said:

Check what AINP has to say about WP extension:
http://albertacanada.com/immigration/help.aspx?m=f&cid=2&qid=236