+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

R u waiting for AINP nomination

Ff9 best

Sep 26, 2017
Totally wrong ! Once you get the nomination and if your work permit will be expired before getting your federal file number you can renew the work permit ainp will give you a letter supporting the renew of your work permit
My consultant told me this buddy. Just nomination won’t help with bowp

Turizmo

Jun 21, 2018
My consultant told me this buddy. Just nomination won’t help with bowp
Bud i think you are in wrong hands then ! Btw it must depend upon the category. I came to canada with one year work permit amd my work permit will be expiring in december and i have applied for ainp in december 2017 I haven’t got it till now. I have seen various cases where they give supporting letter to extend the work permit.

Reactions: dy71

Ff9 best

Sep 26, 2017
Bud i think you are in wrong hands then ! Btw it must depend upon the category. I came to canada with one year work permit amd my work permit will be expiring in december and i have applied for ainp in december 2017 I haven’t got it till now. I have seen various cases where they give supporting letter to extend the work permit.
Ok
Goodluck man

Maryjane113

Jul 9, 2018
I cant guide u guys unfortunately as i have no idea on selection criteria, i just have been selected.
So glad to hear that!
I really hope your processing well.
Could you let us know about your noc number, how many experience in Canada and outside of Canada, how long you ve been living in Alberta ? Anyone who relatives live in Alberta?
Thanks

Last edited:

adenho

Star Member
May 29, 2018
Hi there. This is a very good info. Do we just need to simply contact AINP and ask them to give a supporting letter to extend the work permit? Thanks

Turizmo

Jun 21, 2018
Hi there. This is a very good info. Do we just need to simply contact AINP and ask them to give a supporting letter to extend the work permit? Thanks
They will provide you with the nomination email!! Depending upon the expiry of your work permit