+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

R u waiting for AINP nomination

Louieportillo

Star Member
Nov 14, 2014
So i got NOI from Alberta government in my EE profile, collected all paperwork and sent it. How long is file number waiting and how long its gonna take me to get ITA? If somebody can answer me that.
Hi..i am thinking of applying on EE as well..i have already passed my my paaper apllication to federal government

Is it still ok to still apply EE eventhough you already have applied paper based under pnp class?

Alexkavenko

Aug 14, 2017
Hi..i am thinking of applying on EE as well..i have already passed my my paaper apllication to federal government

Is it still ok to still apply EE eventhough you already have applied paper based under pnp class?
I applied for SRS in May i didnt recalled my aplication but i also sent AINP EE Stream this week. I dont know whats gonna happen but my plan is to re-call SRS after il get ITA in my EE profile. It is just to be on safe side, because SRS doesnt exist anymore in case they refuse my EE aligned stream.

Ashpatel

Aug 22, 2017
So i got NOI from Alberta government in my EE profile, collected all paperwork and sent it. How long is file number waiting and how long its gonna take me to get ITA? If somebody can answer me that.
Happy to know that you got noi from ainp . can you guide me what are the steps need to follow to get noi from ainp. Thank you

gurwindersg

Star Member
Jul 11, 2017
Hi i have a question regarding ainp application

Do they open the file when the application is close to time for nomination or they check the file