R u waiting for AINP nomination

Taras1234

May 2, 2018
Hey
Here's my timeline:
EDS - international graduate
Application received - 06 oct
File # 18 oct
Documents requested by email - apr 30 (sent the same day)
Nomination received - may 2

Good luck to everyone!

wontonwrap

Star Member
Jul 14, 2016
Hi,
I was refused and I don't know what to do now.
I applied under EDS, Skilled worker category. NOC 4214.
I am holding a valid open working permit. It's supper confusing now. Any advice which stream, category I should apply?
"We have assessed your position of Childcare Worker under National Occupational Classification (NOC) code
4214. Candidates working in this occupation are not eligible for nomination under the International Graduate
Category of the Employer-Driven Stream as stated on the list of ineligible occupations, which can be found at
http://www.albertacanada.com/files/albertacanada/AINP_SRS_IntlpostGrad_ineligible_occList.pdf.

Your application was also considered under the Skilled Worker Category, however Early Childhood Education and Child Care Staff are subject to additional criteria under this category. Candidates working in this occupation must hold a valid work permit under the NOC code 4214. You have not demonstrated that you meet this requirement as you are working on the basis of an open post-graduate work permit. Open work permits are not eligible for this occupation under the Skilled Worker Category."

tz94

Star Member
Jan 25, 2018
Hi,
I was refused and I don't know what to do now.
I applied under SRS, Skilled worker category. NOC 4214.
I am holding a valid open working permit. It's supper confusing now. Any advice which stream, category I should apply?
"We have assessed your position of Childcare Worker under National Occupational Classification (NOC) code
4214. Candidates working in this occupation are not eligible for nomination under the International Graduate
Category of the Employer-Driven Stream as stated on the list of ineligible occupations, which can be found at
http://www.albertacanada.com/files/albertacanada/AINP_SRS_IntlpostGrad_ineligible_occList.pdf.

Your application was also considered under the Skilled Worker Category, however Early Childhood Education and Child Care Staff are subject to additional criteria under this category. Candidates working in this occupation must hold a valid work permit under the NOC code 4214. You have not demonstrated that you meet this requirement as you are working on the basis of an open post-graduate work permit. Open work permits are not eligible for this occupation under the Skilled Worker Category."
you submitted your files to a wrong category that’s why, it’s supposed to be post graduate worker category under srs stream, whereas the skilled worker and int

tz94

Star Member
Jan 25, 2018
you submitted your files to a wrong category that’s why, it’s supposed to be post graduate worker category under srs stream, whereas the skilled worker and int
International graduate are both under eds. When did you submit your files and when did they receive your files?

Nkhimji

May 3, 2018
Hey
Here's my timeline:
EDS - international graduate
Application received - 06 oct
File # 18 oct
Documents requested by email - apr 30 (sent the same day)
Nomination received - may 2

Good luck to everyone!
Hey! Congratulations!

I was just wondering what documents do they request?