VVT001

Apr 23, 2018
Category........
AINP
Nomination.....
24-07-2018
AOR Received.
16-09-2018
Received nomination last Friday under SRS PGW category. Applied on 14 November they received on 15 November and they requested documents on 16 April and decision made on 20 April.
Grats! so they ARE working on it. PHEW..

a_challagundla

Apr 16, 2018
I Applied MY AINP on EDS (Retail Supervisor)
APPLIED 6 OCTOBER 2017
FILE NO REC: 18 OCTOBER 2017
STILL WAITING.....
Did anyone got AINP applied on October 2017?????

Temmilee

Apr 27, 2018
Hi I applied for ainp in nov and got file# in nov24, after waiting for awhile, I decided to give em a call yesterday and the lady I spoke to told me that they are getting close to my application as my application haven’t been assigned to an officer yet. The problem I have which also she mentioned was that my work permit will be expiring soon, although I’d applied for extension and it’s takes sometime before it’s approve but I’m hoping it doesn’t affect anything. I will expecting your replies on this plz. Thanks

BTSDNA

Star Member
Oct 1, 2017
Hi I applied for ainp in nov and got file# in nov24, after waiting for awhile, I decided to give em a call yesterday and the lady I spoke to told me that they are getting close to my application as my application haven’t been assigned to an officer yet. The problem I have which also she mentioned was that my work permit will be expiring soon, although I’d applied for extension and it’s takes sometime before it’s approve but I’m hoping it doesn’t affect anything. I will expecting your replies on this plz. Thanks
What stream & category?

BTSDNA

Star Member
Oct 1, 2017
Thanks. Do you know exactly what they meant by 'close to [your] application'? Because as far as I can see they have been processing the week of November 12 for months now. I think we all need to call and demand that they allocate the same amount of staff for the SRS stream as they do for the other streams.

Reactions: tz94

sonammmmmm

Star Member
Jul 17, 2017
I received additional documents requested and it was send on 13 april, I haven’t got any decision yet. Can i call ainp or i need to wait?

kaur rubby

Star Member
Mar 12, 2018
How did you apply to extend work permit like you provide LMIA or anything else.

pritish995

Aug 3, 2014
Hi, I Applied for AINP EDS - International Grad. on Nov 21 and got my File# on Dec 18. Till now there is no update. has anyone got any idea how long it will take? I only have 4 months left for my work permit to expire.
Thanks.
I also applied in the same time frame. I applied under EDS on Nov21 and received file number on Dec18, haven't heard anything from them after that. I believe it should take a maximum of 2 months from now. Keep posted on any new update. thanks

Reactions: b647

pritish995

Aug 3, 2014
SRS PGWP category NOC 6211
File numbers on December 18, 2017
No calls or updates yet.

About a couple of months after getting a file#, i was nervous everyday waiting for call interview.
But now, exhausted...:(
same here, I applied in EDS- Int.Graduate category NOC 6211 and received file number on Dec.18 but haven't heard anything yet. Probably they haven't started processing files who applied in our time frame

Reactions: b647