+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

R u waiting for AINP nomination

Yin-yang

Star Member
Aug 14, 2017
Or u just want to know change in job after nomination bcz i have herard that you can change job after nomination if your nomination says that you have no employer restriction but
Even after you got nominated your job title should b same for fedral

Jg.gill

Mar 26, 2018
S
Or u just want to know change in job after nomination bcz i have herard that you can change job after nomination if your nomination says that you have no employer restriction but
Even after you got nominated your job title should b same for fedral
Sorry I guess u r misunderstood by someone because I am not changing my job. Sorry

Yin-yang

Star Member
Aug 14, 2017
But anyways jg.gill let us know when you will get call or email from ainp cz i m also waiting for ainp. I got my file number on dec 8

Louieportillo

Star Member
Nov 14, 2014
Hi..
My timeline for eds- skilled category
Receipt of ainp apllication was november 27 .2017
Got my file number january 8 2018
Never received a call yet.

Is anybody here with the same date As i am? I am expecting a call or nomination within this month or nextmont. For my friend with the same category got theirs around 5 to 6 months

Louieportillo

Star Member
Nov 14, 2014
Hi..
My timeline for eds- skilled category
Receipt of ainp apllication was november 27 .2017
Got my file number january 8 2018
Never received a call yet.

Is anybody here with the same date As i am? I am expecting a call or nomination withi

CHANNO

Star Member
Mar 4, 2016
Hello Guys... I applied for AINP - SRS Post graduate category on 1st March, 2018. They received my documents on 5th March, 2018 but I still didn't get any confirmation or any file number. How do they send you the file number? Through email or normal mail?
Hi,

By now, I hope, you must have received file number, please confirm.

Regards

tz94

Star Member
Jan 25, 2018
It means you can chage the employer within alberta but your job title should be same
I don’t think the job title has to remain the same cuz there’s no restriction at all, all you need to do is to update Cic the reason you changed your job

Pr@vin19

Apr 5, 2018
hy
i applied ainp on september 15 in eds-sw category.plz update if someone got ainp near that date
regards
Hi
I already got a verification mail on March 14 but still no decision made yet.
I guess they are still clearing August files.
You got any call or e-mail?

kaur rubby

Star Member
Mar 12, 2018
Can we change our employer and update it with cic before ainp? Is the processing time will remain same? Or it will change. Becoz i am not going to change my noc...just going to update the changed employer.