+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

R u waiting for AINP nomination

Jg.gill

Mar 26, 2018
Yea I guess for the past 2 weeks they only focused on EDS not post grads. Probably they’ll speed up in next two weeks
Yeah my friend file was received by ainp on 10 nov under srs category and they asked diploma earlier this week.

Pr@vin19

Apr 5, 2018
Hi guy's
Can someone please help me?
Well i got my file number on August 31,2017 and my employer got a verification mail from AINP officer on March 14, 2018 and he replied all the questions. But still i didn't get any updates from them. Now they reached to September application. No decision made yet. I don't know what's wrong. Or is it only me or someone is also facing same problem.

Jay_patel

Apr 6, 2018
Hello guys,
I applied for my federal PR, (after ainp) on 19 july 2017 and recieved my AOR on sept 6! Altough I changed my job later and informed them. How long it takes for medical now? Any idea! I have seen people getting there medical request after 8.5 months! Please help me a little here!
Thanks

Pr@vin19

Apr 5, 2018
Hi
yeah even me got file number on aug 28 and received verification email on 28 march but nothing yet
Do you have any idea abt this situation.
Have you call ainp office? If yes then wht they reply?
Is this thing is happening with everyone?

ngal

Nov 1, 2017
Hello guys,
I applied for my federal PR, (after ainp) on 19 july 2017 and recieved my AOR on sept 6! Altough I changed my job later and informed them. How long it takes for medical now? Any idea! I have seen people getting there medical request after 8.5 months! Please help me a little here!
Thanks
HELLO!! finally someone telling that changed jobs. so when can you change it? Which category you applied for AINP?

From what I know, usually takes one year for the federal program to ask for medical exams ! after that, more 8-10 months. A lot of people got their PR with a total of 20 months of waiting in the federal. So, 18 months can be BS, who knows.. let us know.

The waiting is never done