+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

R u waiting for AINP nomination

Mission/AINP

Feb 18, 2016
thangtran3112 said:
My application was sent on May 7th 2014, file number on August 2014
That's awesome. Congrats 8). Thanks for your reply.
I called my consultant today he said looks like they jumped straight from may 7th to June's first week cause nobody for the rest the may have got any call or request for additional documents! Strange!

juggy D

Star Member
Oct 9, 2014
PB13CHEEMA said:
I was talking about option # 4 in ANIP work permit extenson . Unfortunately i am not able to post link for that here
So which option is best for me.....option 4 or the bridge visa option or ....I don't have much time left as my wp is expiring end of may

gingersunny

Star Member
Nov 4, 2014
thangtran3112 said:
Finally get my nomination. EDS international student since May 2014. Actually, i would wait a bit to see if i can get OINp express entry
Congrats bro...would you mind tellING us, what NOC code you applied for ainp. This information would be a great resource of knowledge and boosts hopes and some confidence to applicants who have be waiting for nomination. I applied in 2014 October under 6211 noc code; got file number in November first week 2014 and my visa expires in july first week 2016. Your answer would be much appreciated...
Thank you

PB13CHEEMA

Star Member
Feb 2, 2016
juggy D said:
So which option is best for me.....option 4 or the bridge visa option or ....I don't have much time left as my wp is expiring end of may
Obviously you should worry about workpermit first and to get that or atleast to be safe you can be under applied status easly and very soon by going with option 4.

Paul941

Star Member
Jan 27, 2016
Applied under SRS- Engineering Occupations Category on January 28, 2016 (NOC=2253)
Pending application number. On the AINP processing and inventory website it says and i quote "Any remaining applications under these categories/industries are being assessed by an AINP officer"
Does this mean my application is getting processed right now and if so how long does it take for me to recieve nomination from it?
I am worried because i do not know if i am going to be able to hold this job position for long. Thanks in advance.

Mo2016

Dec 20, 2015
Visa Office......
Inland-FSW
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-02-2017
You don't need to hold this job for long. It says if you are working or you have worked. That means you are in good shape even if you lose your job, this is what I think, experts may give an advice on this. How long , I am expecting the processing time to be fast for this category as there are no much applications like the others,

Hope that helps you

juggy D

Star Member
Oct 9, 2014
PB13CHEEMA said:
Obviously you should worry about workpermit first and to get that or atleast to be safe you can be under applied status easly and very soon by going with option 4.
So I should apply for work permit renewal by going for option 4 .....will the AINP include support letter ?

Paul941

Star Member
Jan 27, 2016
Mo2016 said:
You don't need to hold this job for long. It says if you are working or you have worked. That means you are in good shape even if you lose your job, this is what I think, experts may give an advice on this. How long , I am expecting the processing time to be fast for this category as there are no much applications like the others,

Hope that helps you
Thanks alot MO2016 for the reply. It does say if you are working or have worked but there is no clarification on how long should i have worked and then laid off to still be eligible under SRS- Engineering occupations category. If anyone has any input on this please leave a reply. I have only been working for about a month and a half now and there is only one month worth of projects left to do with the company. It is also very hard to find a new job in Calgary now,especially in my field because of the slump in oil. I have tried to find more people in the same boat as me but there aren't many. Thanks in advance.

PB13CHEEMA

Star Member
Feb 2, 2016
juggy D said:
So I should apply for work permit renewal by going for option 4 .....will the AINP include support letter ?

[/quote
Yes anip can give you 204(c) latter that workes as a supporting latter for workpermit.

Dks3157

Feb 15, 2016
Mission/AINP said:
Hey @ thangtran when did you apply? Would you mind sharing the exact date of your application please?
Guys please share your date of application as well with your post. Most of us are on the fence right now. It'll be appreciated.
hey sorry but do you mind sharing the date u applied bcoxz i applied on june 18 and my work permit is expiring on 9 april so please if you can tell me the exact date .will be highly appreciated.thks

Bar1

Jan 11, 2016
Dks3157 said:
If u dont mind can u tell us the exact date when u applied for ainp ...
Is it there any of u who's got his nomination without any call from AINP officer or they
calling everyone before finally decision ???

juggy D

Star Member
Oct 9, 2014
Dks3157 said:
hey sorry but do you mind sharing the date u applied bcoxz i applied on june 18 and my work permit is expiring on 9 april so please if you can tell me the exact date .will be highly appreciated.thks
Expect ur AINP call in 15-20 days for sure