+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

R u waiting for AINP nomination

kallol248

Feb 12, 2016
gingersunny said:
I don't see AINP giving pnp nomination to candidates who are about to expire.
Ainp is giving nomination based upon labour market information, application volume and date of file applied.
I have been following this thread, I saw people who applied in may 2014 have received calls from ainp, so I assume ainp is looking at may 2014 applications. Hopefully you will get a call soon this month. There is a thin hope.... you better keep all your pay stuffs and other documents ready to submit as soon as they call you....
Fingers crossed...
Do you have any other alternative options to renew your visa? I know we need lmo or pnp nomination to extend work permit..
I feel like LIMA is out of option, it's very uncertain at this time being. I might end up under Implied status or I've to go for visitors VISA just to stay in AB,Canada (in that case i might end up loosing job n everything). Honestly I don't know what to do now beside waiting. But I'm going to see a consultant next week anyway, I will update u guys about it. And thanks for the concern, I've all the additional documents ready (T4,pay stab, WCB clearance and Organizational chart).
**** sorry I applied on July 1st week not June*****
****I do have an additional option. When I applied for PGWP, I received 4 month less form 3 yrs due to the expiration date of my passport. I renewed my passport and applied to CIC on FEB 01, 2016 for the remaining PGWP. Hopefully it get approves and then I will have till September 05. ************

kallol248

Feb 12, 2016
MONKUCHA said:
Yes, they called me to confirm I still have a job. They also called my employer (the same day,5 min after they called me). They just ask if I work for the company, nothing else. I didn't have to send any additional documents. 2 weeks after the call I received nomination.
I've a question when I applied for AINP, I provided the General manager as my reference.But after that in last 2 yrs we have gone through 3 GM so far. I am not sure if the previous GM has the same contact info or not. What should I do in this case?

ksiusha

Jul 2, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kallol248 said:
I've a question when I applied for AINP, I provided the General manager as my reference.But after that in last 2 yrs we have gone through 3 GM so far. I am not sure if the previous GM has the same contact info or not. What should I do in this case?
When Ainp calls you, you just have to give the new info of the new GM and they will contact him/her.

juggy D

Star Member
Oct 9, 2014
Hi,
I just got a call from AINP 2 min ago ...they verified everything from me....and then they said that they'll call my employer...Hopefully I'll be getting my AINP soon.
Now plz guys tell me how should I Extend my work permit as its expiring in May ,16.Should I file federal PR first or extend my work permit first ....?????

ksiusha

Jul 2, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys what are the usual timelines of receiving the Nomination in mail after receiving a call from Ainp, my friend is asking. Thanks

PB13CHEEMA

Star Member
Feb 2, 2016
juggy D said:
Hi,
I just got a call from AINP 2 min ago ...they verified everything from me....and then they said that they'll call my employer...Hopefully I'll be getting my AINP soon.
Now plz guys tell me how should I Extend my work permit as its expiring in May ,16.Should I file federal PR first or extend my work permit first ....?????
Congrats boss. When did you applied for anip and in which job? For the workpermit i think you have to go for workpermit first and for that you will have to get 204(c) latter from anip .

juggy D

Star Member
Oct 9, 2014
PB13CHEEMA said:
Congrats boss. When did you applied for anip and in which job? For the workpermit i think you have to go for workpermit first and for that you will have to get 204(c) latter from anip .
I applied in June 2014 1st week....6211 category....I just read online on their website....I have to file PR with cic first.Then wait for acknowledge letter and then file for work permit extension which is a bridge visa......let me know if I'm wrong

thangtran3112

Star Member
May 5, 2014
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
App. Filed.......
14-03-2016
Nomination.....
14-02-2016
AOR Received.
28-04-2016
File Transfer...
PACE
Med's Request
24-02-2017
Med's Done....
03-2017
Interview........
Background passed July 28, 2017
Passport Req..
09-19-2017
VISA ISSUED...
10-06-2017
LANDED..........
06-11-2017
Finally get my nomination. EDS international student since May 2014. Actually, i would wait a bit to see if i can get OINp express entry

Mo2016

Dec 20, 2015
Visa Office......
Inland-FSW
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-02-2017
It seems me that the processing time for EDS is now around 18-19 months. Congratulation guys, never lose hope.

Mission/AINP

Feb 18, 2016
thangtran3112 said:
Finally get my nomination. EDS international student since May 2014. Actually, i would wait a bit to see if i can get OINp express entry

Hey @ thangtran when did you apply? Would you mind sharing the exact date of your application please?
Guys please share your date of application as well with your post. Most of us are on the fence right now. It'll be appreciated.

PB13CHEEMA

Star Member
Feb 2, 2016
juggy D said:
I applied in June 2014 1st week....6211 category....I just read online on their website....I have to file PR with cic first.Then wait for acknowledge letter and then file for work permit extension which is a bridge visa......let me know if I'm wrong
I was talking about option # 4 in ANIP work permit extenson . Unfortunately i am not able to post link for that here

acp1504

Mar 18, 2015
juggy D said:
Hi,
What did they ask you?

Mo2016

Dec 20, 2015
Visa Office......
Inland-FSW
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-02-2017
Here what the minister said in a recent interview :

One area that we talked about in our platform is to work to improve the situation of international students. They have not done well under this program. Now they need to get LMIAs [labour market impact assessments] for jobs and they have trouble doing that. We’re going to look at ways to improve things for students within Express Entry and the Canadian experience class.

We’re an aging society and we’re in competition with the United States and Australia, and it’s hard to think of a stronger group [of immigrants] than international students. They are educated, know something about the country, and typically speak English or French. We have to court them. One of the things we will do for sure is to re-establish the credit they used to get for their time spent in Canada toward citizenship.

http://canadianimmigrant.ca/immigrate/immigration-law/minister-of-immigration-john-mccallum-wants-to-welcome-immigrants-with-a-smile-not-a-scowl

thangtran3112

Star Member
May 5, 2014
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
App. Filed.......
14-03-2016
Nomination.....
14-02-2016
AOR Received.
28-04-2016
File Transfer...
PACE
Med's Request
24-02-2017
Med's Done....
03-2017
Interview........
Background passed July 28, 2017
Passport Req..
09-19-2017
VISA ISSUED...
10-06-2017
LANDED..........
06-11-2017
Mission/AINP said:
Hey @ thangtran when did you apply? Would you mind sharing the exact date of your application please?
Guys please share your date of application as well with your post. Most of us are on the fence right now. It'll be appreciated.
My application was sent on May 7th 2014, file number on August 2014