+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

R u waiting for AINP nomination

SpoonRaccoon

Jul 26, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
paplubp said:
I was heading Australia. Dont know what took me here. you pay high taxes and you are paid less. Such a waste of life. and the top of that yes. cold calgary. People who say they love snow and cold and all that crap I feel sorry for them.
When you come from a country like mine where there are gang wars, cartel wars, high crime and kidnap rate, corruption, and abundant poverty, the cold weather doesn't look that bad.

perry8912

Star Member
Feb 13, 2015
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-03-2016
Nomination.....
14-12-2015
AOR Received.
22-04-2016
Med's Request
04-03-2017
Med's Done....
15-03-2017
bubson said:
so pack your suitcase and go wherever you want. If you don't like this place stop whining and give a chance for people who want to stay in Alberta. No one forces you to say here as....s
If I dont have a job here, I'll definitely leave this place for sure. I was told the lobster in Nova soctia is really good. ;D

bubson

Oct 19, 2014
perry8912 said:
If I dont have a job here, I'll definitely leave this place for sure. I was told the lobster in Nova soctia is really good. ;D
so quit your job and go to NS. What's the point of leaving in the place you don't like. Why did you come here at the first time? Don't you have TV or internet in your country, couldn't you check the weather in Alberta.
By the way weather in NS is even worst. :)
Good luck for everyone

Hope AINP checks this website before giving nomination.
Maybe because of the whining and complaining you have to wait much longer than others

paplubp

Star Member
Jul 6, 2015
Calgary AB
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
06-APR-17
AOR Received.
11-MAY-17
Passport Req..
01-OCT-17
VISA ISSUED...
24-OCT-17
bubson said:
so pack your suitcase and go wherever you want. If you don't like this place stop whining and give a chance for people who want to stay in Alberta. No one forces you to say here as....s
you dont have to say what I need to do newbie.

Hansdza

Mar 7, 2013
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bubson said:
Yo.. chill out mama... must have been a rough day for you eh?

Phil89

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2014
bubson said:
Another one who thinks that he deserves more that others. AINP is multiplying them :D

perry8912

Star Member
Feb 13, 2015
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-03-2016
Nomination.....
14-12-2015
AOR Received.
22-04-2016
Med's Request
04-03-2017
Med's Done....
15-03-2017
bubson said:
so quit your job and go to NS. What's the point of leaving in the place you don't like. Why did you come here at the first time? Don't you have TV or internet in your country, couldn't you check the weather in Alberta.
By the way weather in NS is even worst. :)
Good luck for everyone

Hope AINP checks this website before giving nomination.
Maybe because of the whining and complaining you have to wait much longer than others
You are so b*itchy from what's your said, so please don't reply me anymore.

Apparently we all want something from here, that's why we keep waiting, however it doesn't mean this is a perfect place that I have nothing to complain about. After I get nomination, I may leave. So don't tell me what I should do or what I shouldn't.
And I won't wait much longer just because I complained about the weather here and ainp on this forum.

PS,
Don't insult my country, since I'm pretty sure my country is richer than where you come from.

luck999

Apr 14, 2015
perry8912 said:
You are so b*itchy from what's your said, so please don't reply me anymore.

Apparently we all want something from here, that's why we keep waiting, however it doesn't mean this is a perfect place that I have nothing to complain about. After I get nomination, I may leave. So don't tell me what I should do or what I shouldn't.
And I won't wait much longer just because I complained about the weather here and ainp on this forum.

PS,
Don't insult my country, since I'm pretty sure my country is richer than where you come from.

good one... I think he just moved here let him wait for AINP than we all see

ksiusha

Jul 2, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ksiusha said:
Guys just got this in mail, if anyone from Calgary and attends it maybe we can get some answers regarding PNP.

Get answers to your questions on living, working and settling in Alberta

Attend the Newcomers Canada Career Fair - Calgary on Saturday, September 12 and connect with employers, education, settlement services and government all in one place!

Get answers to your questions on living, working and settling in Alberta.
Talk to employers with job openings
Find immigration support services

Visit the Government of Alberta booth and get information and support to help you settle into your new life in Alberta.

Newcomers Calgary Fair
Saturday, September 12, 2015
10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Big Four Building - Hall B, Stampede Park
1410 Olympic Way SE
Calgary, Alberta

Register for free until September 11!
Guys, did anyone have time to go and have a chat with the officials? :)

kewal1889

May 10, 2011
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-14
Doc's Request.
no request still
Applied 27 feb 2014 , still waiting wp expiring june 2016

rockurself

Sep 4, 2015
any one applied from Nov 2014 under 6311? any news? my wp until Aug 2016. i wll update my noc code to 0631, is that will help me to speed up? i m under eds.

paplubp

Star Member
Jul 6, 2015
Calgary AB
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
06-APR-17
AOR Received.
11-MAY-17
Passport Req..
01-OCT-17
VISA ISSUED...
24-OCT-17
ksiusha said:
Guys, did anyone have time to go and have a chat with the officials? :)
damn i should have gone

bubson

Oct 19, 2014
i applied last year and received my nomination 3 weeks ago. I am just tired of some people here, who only complain about Alberta, government, winter etc.
I really don't understand why you people are here!!!!

By the way my EE application is also in process, (uploaded in May 2015).
Have a great day folks :)

Hansdza

Mar 7, 2013
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bubson said:
i applied last year and received my nomination 3 weeks ago. I am just tired of some people here, who only complain about Alberta, government, winter etc.
I really don't understand why you people are here!!!!

By the way my EE application is also in process, (uploaded in May 2015).
Have a great day folks :)
If you are tired then simply don't read them. Get a beer, watch TV and relax or do whatever you like.. no need to comment
If you don't understand and (actually) you don't need to.. then don't try to... simple as cake..

Good for you if you got the the ITA AND the nomination eventually... now you can rest in peace...

Have a good day