VISA ISSUED...
24-OCT-17
now one exactly knows how they work. :-[

mannual

Nov 24, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
is anyone got AINP nomination after work permit expire and send application in cio sydney ?

paplubp

Star Member
Jul 6, 2015
Calgary AB
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
06-APR-17
AOR Received.
11-MAY-17
Passport Req..
01-OCT-17
VISA ISSUED...
24-OCT-17
mannual said:
is anyone got AINP nomination after work permit expire and send application in cio sydney ?
this should not happen. Unless you applied under SRS Engineering occupation, all other categories must require a valid WP. check AINP Website.

dhillonavjot

Jul 21, 2015
Edmonton
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
paplubp said:
this should not happen. Unless you applied under SRS Engineering occupation, all other categories must require a valid WP. check AINP Website.
The other exception would be if the applicant is under implied status(extension of work permit).

ksiusha

Jul 2, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mannual said:

I remember somebody saying he/she got the nomination a day before the WP expired... you will have to do a screening through these pages..

mannual

Nov 24, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
paplubp said:
dhillonavjot said:
The other exception would be if the applicant is under implied status(extension of work permit).
ksiusha said:
I remember somebody saying he/she got the nomination a day before the WP expired... you will have to do a screening through these pages..
thank you for all of your input.

ksiusha

Jul 2, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
luck999 said:

Like honestly if you are not getting the nomination before your work permit expires and you are 2013 applicant and waiting already for so long then the rest of us cant even dream of nomination being in Food service or retail :mad:

luck999

Apr 14, 2015
ksiusha said:
Like honestly if you are not getting the nomination before your work permit expires and you are 2013 applicant and waiting already for so long then the rest of us cant even dream of nomination being in Food service or retail :mad:
Well what we can can do these people now see labour market need why they didn't tell us this back in 2013 .. We waste our work permits in this fucking hell cold places and now we are looser

paplubp

Star Member
Jul 6, 2015
Calgary AB
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
06-APR-17
AOR Received.
11-MAY-17
Passport Req..
01-OCT-17
VISA ISSUED...
24-OCT-17
luck999 said:
Well what we can can do these people now see labour market need why they didn't tell us this back in 2013 .. We waste our work permits in this *censored word*ing hell cold places and now we are looser
I was heading Australia. Dont know what took me here. you pay high taxes and you are paid less. Such a waste of life. and the top of that yes. cold calgary. People who say they love snow and cold and all that crap I feel sorry for them.

Hansdza

Mar 7, 2013
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
paplubp said:
I was heading Australia. Dont know what took me here. you pay high taxes and you are paid less. Such a waste of life. and the top of that yes. cold calgary. People who say they love snow and cold and all that crap I feel sorry for them.
+1 same deal here..

I am just living my life day by day here... it is such a bless that a got a job here,, that's the only reason I'm staying otherwise I would have got my ass out of this place...lol

bubson

Oct 19, 2014
so pack your suitcase and go wherever you want. If you don't like this place stop whining and give a chance for people who want to stay in Alberta. No one forces you to say here as....s