+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

R u waiting for AINP nomination

remiiade

Star Member
Mar 30, 2013
Quick question friends. If I get a promotion within the same company that is sponsoring my application do I need to fill out any form or can I just send my new employment letter by fax to AINP? My skill level still stays the same, but my noc code has changed and my salary is more. Do I need to include a covering letter noting the changes and new noc code?

Thanks for your help!

rrsd0608

Star Member
Jul 27, 2011
Hello everybody.I just want to ask if theres still a need to submit ielts/celpip result for PR application under AWE category and as skilled worker ( food supervisor).A friend of mine already expired his ielts exam last July 2014 and she just receive her nomination a month ago.This bothers her a lot cause her work permit is gonna expire this november. It would take time for her to schedule for the exam.So she's really needing your information regarding this matter.And one more thing, can she now apply for an open work with her nomination from ainp? Thank you so much. Pls help :mad:

pnpdirect

Star Member
May 7, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rrsd0608 said:
Hello everybody.I just want to ask if theres still a need to submit ielts/celpip result for PR application under AWE category and as skilled worker ( food supervisor).A friend of mine already expired his ielts exam last July 2014 and she just receive her nomination a month ago.This bothers her a lot cause her work permit is gonna expire this november. It would take time for her to schedule for the exam.So she's really needing your information regarding this matter.And one more thing, can she now apply for an open work with her nomination from ainp? Thank you so much. Pls help :mad:
- Your friend can't apply for bridging open work permit with her nomination. She need to first file for PR, receive AOR from CIC before she can apply for bridging open work permit.
- I am pretty sure she does not need the IELTS/CELPIP as a nominated skilled worker (Please correct me if I am wrong)

Hope this help

mannual

Nov 24, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rrsd0608 said:
as skilled work noc O A B no need to send ielts in cic. my friend also apply work experience category got medical request .He did not submit ielts

fzlhmt

Star Member
Sep 18, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/10/2014
Nomination.....
06/10/2014
AOR Received.
24/03/2015
Med's Request
03/04/2015
Med's Done....
02/02/2015
Interview........
RPRF- 24 June 2015
Passport Req..
20 July 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Pending
LANDED..........
Inland
mannual said:
Any news nov 27th application?
Still waiting for AWE..

susana

Nov 4, 2008
ricoceliks said:
Anyone applied implied status here,?
WP expiring soon and nomination is really frustrating because of the processing time .

I know someone that works in food service industry, that is still working and WP is already expired and still no nomination yet , just file number.
I think like 8 of them applied AINP semi skilled category in one employer on November 28 , they have to wait 25 mos. for nomination cert will arrive. And a a third party advice them to apply implied status with the employer letter and signature I guess not sure. and they have to wait for the result , I spoke to one of them saying that it depend if CIC will give them a 90 days to 1 year implied status. This is without LMIA application, the third party only use their AINP file number. How was that possible?

If anyone here did applied implied status and approved please tell us the process , what forms are use , documents needed and all. Without using third party representative to avoid cost $$$ ..
It would be a big help for everyone using this forum and for those work permits expiring soon while waiting for nomination ...
Thanks...

Your friends are just trying to gain some time, they have implied status only until CIC reaches a decision on their applications for extension, no 90 days or a year. Because they don't have a positive LMIA, no file # for PR application and the nomination is stll on process, chances are that the work permit extensions will be REFUSED.

confused_lady

Star Member
Aug 13, 2011
ricoceliks said:
Anyone applied implied status here,?
WP expiring soon and nomination is really frustrating because of the processing time .

I know someone that works in food service industry, that is still working and WP is already expired and still no nomination yet , just file number.
I think like 8 of them applied AINP semi skilled category in one employer on November 28 , they have to wait 25 mos. for nomination cert will arrive. And a a third party advice them to apply implied status with the employer letter and signature I guess not sure. and they have to wait for the result , I spoke to one of them saying that it depend if CIC will give them a 90 days to 1 year implied status. This is without LMIA application, the third party only use their AINP file number. How was that possible?

If anyone here did applied implied status and approved please tell us the process , what forms are use , documents needed and all. Without using third party representative to avoid cost $$$ ..
It would be a big help for everyone using this forum and for those work permits expiring soon while waiting for nomination ...
Thanks...

i was in the same situation as u before.my work permit is expiring and i dont have lmia yet.so what we did i send Application to extend my WP to CIC and my employer wrote a letter explaining my situation.luckily they gave me extension till april nxt year.and i just rcvd my nomination cert this month.Thanks to GOD..

rrsd0608

Star Member
Jul 27, 2011
pnpdirect said:
- Your friend can't apply for bridging open work permit with her nomination. She need to first file for PR, receive AOR from CIC before she can apply for bridging open work permit.
- I am pretty sure she does not need the IELTS/CELPIP as a nominated skilled worker (Please correct me if I am wrong)

Hope this help
Thank u so much for the info pnpdirect:)

rrsd0608

Star Member
Jul 27, 2011
mannual said:
as skilled work noc O A B no need to send ielts in cic. my friend also apply work experience category got medical request .He did not submit ielts
Thanks mannual. Is it still ok to submit an expired nbi to cic?

mannual

Nov 24, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rrsd0608 said:
Thanks mannual. Is it still ok to submit an expired nbi to cic?
you're welcome
I suggest you to don't submit expire Nbi .you can send PR application without police clearance. After you receive file no you can send NBI or wait to cic request for it.but before that prepare Valid NBI.hope this help and good luck

Danny81

Star Member
Jun 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-10-2014
Nomination.....
27-09-2014
AOR Received.
19-03-2015
Med's Request
24-03-2015
Med's Done....
16-04-2015
Passport Req..
02-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-10-2015
So AINP emailed yesterday requesting a few extra document's
Pay Stubs for the last 6 months
My T4 from 2013
And my first open work permit from 2011 (which I don't actually have anymore)
Hopefully this won't be a problem for me :-(

ksiusha

Jul 2, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Danny81 said:
So AINP emailed yesterday requesting a few extra document's
Pay Stubs for the last 6 months
My T4 from 2013
And my first open work permit from 2011 (which I don't actually have anymore)
Hopefully this won't be a problem for me :-(
If you don't have the work permit itself, maybe you might have the letter of approval of the workpermit, don't know might help...it is a proof anyway. Good luck

Danny81

Star Member
Jun 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-10-2014
Nomination.....
27-09-2014
AOR Received.
19-03-2015
Med's Request
24-03-2015
Med's Done....
16-04-2015
Passport Req..
02-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-10-2015
Yeah I'm thinking I might have to get the approval letter.

And I applied on 21st November 2013