+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

R u waiting for AINP nomination

JOSECESAR88

Jul 13, 2018
Hi everyone,

AINP (AOS) Application received April 1, 2020
Email from AINP program officer June 24, 2020

I got email from AINP program officer last week asking for supporting document (update payslip) & my employer did receive email requesting for confirmation of my job details on June 24, we replied before June 29. I'm still waiting for call from officer. Is there chance ? and usually when can I receive call and NOI ?

Thanks so much!

Hi Suelaw0924, congratulations!!

Hey I'm in the same boat as you, I received email from officer July 3, asking for pay slips and my employer was contacted asking details about my job details. On July 14 we sent by email all the complete information she was asking for. How long do you think they will reach out back with nomination? is there a chance to refuse / decline to send nominations?

thank you

JOSECESAR88

Jul 13, 2018
i got my NOI for NOC-6211
Doca received on January 17th 2020
Assesment started on 26th may by AINP officer
Noi received on June 24th after verification from current employer , previous employer etc
Hey bro,

how long did it take for the officer after complete all the information to send you nomination?

My assessment started July 3, but in July 14 the officer completed all the information she was asking for; pay slips, current job details, etc. So now I'm counting the days checking my email 24/7 awaiting nomination, but not sure how long it will take.

SUELAW0924

Jul 2, 2020
Hi Josecesar88,

I'm still waiting for the confirmation of nomination which make me very stressful. I submitted all additional information as requested by officer on June 29th but still receive none till this moment. I'm wondering whether I can give a call to program officer for update. Can I do it or it's not good to do that ?

Thank you!

JOSECESAR88

Jul 13, 2018
Hi Josecesar88,

I'm still waiting for the confirmation of nomination which make me very stressful. I submitted all additional information as requested by officer on June 29th but still receive none till this moment. I'm wondering whether I can give a call to program officer for update. Can I do it or it's not good to do that ?

Thank you!
I would wait for a few days more, I read somewhere in the forum a person that received the nomination about 4 weeks after the last contact with the officer. In my case the officer gathered all the information yesterday, but I don't have any idea of when should I be receiving NOI, specially because my job contract will expire in 3 weeks and the officer knows that, not sure if this will negatively impact the decision for my nomination.

JOSECESAR88

Jul 13, 2018
Josecesar88,

Thanks for your quick response. Ok, I'll wait for some days.

For your case, did u extend your job contract ?
I am currently looking for a new job before my current contract expires, but no luck so far because it has to be related to my field of study. That's why I was asking in the forum if there has been cases where the nomination is refused. To be honest, by the time of assessment I met all the selection criteria, I don't see why I should not be nominated.

Please keep me posted once you received nomination then I can have an idea about timing.

Thank you

ansh2309

Star Member
Jan 28, 2020
Hi everyone,

AINP (AOS) Application received April 1, 2020
Email from AINP program officer June 24, 2020

I got email from AINP program officer last week asking for supporting document (update payslip) & my employer did receive email requesting for confirmation of my job details on June 24, we replied before June 29. I'm still waiting for call from officer. Is there chance ? and usually when can I receive call and NOI ?

Thanks so much!
Your outlander or inlander

ansh2309

Star Member
Jan 28, 2020
I would wait for a few days more, I read somewhere in the forum a person that received the nomination about 4 weeks after the last contact with the officer. In my case the officer gathered all the information yesterday, but I don't have any idea of when should I be receiving NOI, specially because my job contract will expire in 3 weeks and the officer knows that, not sure if this will negatively impact the decision for my nomination.
You are inlander or outlander

ansh2309

Star Member
Jan 28, 2020
Hi Suelaw0924, congratulations!!

Hey I'm in the same boat as you, I received email from officer July 3, asking for pay slips and my employer was contacted asking details about my job details. On July 14 we sent by email all the complete information she was asking for. How long do you think they will reach out back with nomination? is there a chance to refuse / decline to send nominations?

thank you
Are u inlander or outlander brother