+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

R u waiting for AINP nomination

ASrivastava

Jun 27, 2020
Hi everyone, I got NOI from Alberta. I am filling in AINP012 form and it is asking for current job details. I have a permanent job and do not have any end date in the offer letter. What do I fill in the TO DATE field for current job? As it is not validating the form with that field blank.

Reactions: Canada2107

dpinsent

Oct 24, 2016
Qatar
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
10 Mar 2021
Nomination.....
12 Jul 2021
AOR Received.
29 Aug 2021
Fantastic!! Congratulations and good luck.

c1414014

Dec 6, 2019
Hi everyone, I got NOI from Alberta. I am filling in AINP012 form and it is asking for current job details. I have a permanent job and do not have any end date in the offer letter. What do I fill in the TO DATE field for current job? As it is not validating the form with that field blank.
Congrats! Could you confirm what date you received the NOI?

SUELAW0924

Jul 2, 2020
Hi everyone,

AINP (AOS) Application received April 1, 2020
Email from AINP program officer June 24, 2020

I got email from AINP program officer last week asking for supporting document (update payslip) & my employer did receive email requesting for confirmation of my job details on June 24, we replied before June 29. I'm still waiting for call from officer. Is there chance ? and usually when can I receive call and NOI ?

Thanks so much!

ASrivastava

Jun 27, 2020
Hi everyone,

I got email from AINP program officer last week asking for supporting document (update payslip) & my employer did receive email requesting for confirmation of my job details on June 24, we replied before June 29. I'm still waiting for call from officer. Is there chance ? and usually when can I receive call and NOI ?

Thanks so much!
Do they ask only the canadian employers for verification or all the previous employers irrespective of the country?

SUELAW0924

Jul 2, 2020
Hi everyone,

AINP (AOS) Application
File sent : Mar 30, 20
File received with File no : April 1, 20

The program officer asked 3 parties, my current employer in Canada, my previous employer in home country and me in asking for updated payslip till June, job details. Still keep waiting for phone call, feeling worry and frustrated.

According to your experience, how long does it take for the officer to review and assess those document and give me a call / NOI ?

Thanks in advance for your sharing.

Reactions: AnVo

Mike@2019

Oct 13, 2019
Hi everyone,

AINP (AOS) Application
File sent : Mar 30, 20
File received with File no : April 1, 20

The program officer asked 3 parties, my current employer in Canada, my previous employer in home country and me in asking for updated payslip till June, job details. Still keep waiting for phone call, feeling worry and frustrated.

According to your experience, how long does it take for the officer to review and assess those document and give me a call / NOI ?

Thanks in advance for your sharing.
Did they call your previous employer back home or did they email them?

Jolbean

Star Member
Jul 6, 2020
Hi everyone,

Thanks so much!
Congrats