+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Questions to Marco Mendicino, Canadian Minister of Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship

pandapanda

Jul 20, 2020
Guys, don’t bother with @pandapanda, if you look at his/her timeline, you’ll see a major discrepancy, not even urgent processing applications take 2 weeks from AOR to actual test, which he/she stated didn’t even apply for. I know timelines by heart while being on this forum, each step was talking like forever and this forum was of great help to me, but I’ve also seen people like him/her, having nothing else better to do than to create a fuss over nothing. Hey, @pandapanda, read a book if you’re bored, stop bothering people with your SF stories.
Are you trying to say that I am a privileged and somewhat special? If so, please relax.

pandapanda

Jul 20, 2020
So what was addressed? You got people hyped in here.
The minister talked mostly about the dominant role and the quality of immigration system in Canada. He also talked about some challenges and current issues. For example, he addressed the importance of lower skilled labor immigration and family class immigration. A lot is apparently being done to make it easier for seasonal workers to have easier access to Canada.

ott-613

Dec 16, 2019
The minister talked mostly about the dominant role and the quality of immigration system in Canada. He also talked about some challenges and current issues. For example, he addressed the importance of lower skilled labor immigration and family class immigration. A lot is apparently being done to make it easier for seasonal workers to have easier access to Canada.
Thank you for sharing. Any news on 2019 backlog and citizenship test?