+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

questions and suggestions ?

fanziyi

Star Member
Aug 2, 2013
Dear all,

I submitted my PR appl. under CEC without police certificates on Sep 1th 2014 as I needed to prepare that from 3 different countries and it took a long time. I got AOR end of Nov 2014. Now I have collected all of that. my questions are:

1. is it good to send these documents without being requested? Anyhow, I already emailed the electronic copies to CIC at the email address they indicated to use on the AOR confirmation letter.

2. if it is ok, where should I mail these originals ? Any suggestions from any one who had same experience with successful result

3. Do I need to include a cover letter when mailing the original police certificates?

4. Can my friend living in Canada send these documents for me as I am now living outside of Canada?

Thank you in advance.

arowberry

Nov 25, 2012
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-03-2014
AOR Received.
04-04-2014
Med's Request
26-09-2014
Med's Done....
03-10-2014
LANDED..........
27-11-2014
They only want original copies. Everything you need to know can be found via the following link:
http://cectoolkit.weebly.com/faqs/where-to-i-have-to-send-the-pcc

If you have received an updated Police Clearance Certificate ( PCC ), which CIC asked you for or, if you haven't submitted
a PCC with your initial application, it is your duty to provide CIC with an updated and valid document
as soon as possible.

To do so, you will have to

1 - mail ( yes, mail NOT email ) the original document to Citizenship and Immigration Canada,

2 - attach a cover letter stating: Surname (last name), Given name(s) (first name), Date of birth (YYYY-MM-DD), Unique Client Identifier (UCI) number / Client ID number, Application number ( F#, EP#, E#, B#), Type of application (Family Sponsorship, Canadian Experience Class, Provincial Nominee, Quebec Skilled Worker)

3 - send the package to the address below

Case Processing Centre – Ottawa
219 Laurier Avenue West, 7th floor, section B
Ottawa, Ontario K1A 1L1
Canada