+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Question- Sponsoring Egyptian spouse living in Qatar

gleeglee

Dec 30, 2020
If you ever need to get the PCC, please get used to it and avoid getting it through the embassy. I have requested my wife's PCC for Qatar back in June through Qatar Embassy in Korea and I'm still waiting. It is so much easier getting it through MOI.

• Angry
Reactions: his*marty

his*marty

Champion Member
Jul 28, 2020
Category........
FAM
If you ever need to get the PCC, please get used to it and avoid getting it through the embassy. I have requested my wife's PCC for Qatar back in June through Qatar Embassy in Korea and I'm still waiting. It is so much easier getting it through MOI.
What is MOI. My husband wouldn't even be able to get it until after 6 months he's been there... so likely just before he leaves he would apply, so annoying.

Feb 16, 2021
Hi how are you? I hope you all are fine. I am a Bangladeshi citizen working and living in Maldives. I met my fiancé (White Canadian citizen living in Ontario) online on July 2019 and we fall in love soon. She loves our Islamic culture and laws (as we don't fornicate, don't drink and don't use drug as a whole). Since then we have been texting/video-chatting for hours whenever any of us is free. She sent me and Invitation Letter and based on that I got a TRV on February 2020. As I was planning to visit her, there were sudden travel restriction worldwide and Canadian border was closed for non-essential travel until Sept 2021 and in the mean time my TRV was expired. I tried again for another TRV on May 2021 as it was getting very hard not to meet each other but my TRV application was refused because IRCC were not satisfied that I would leave Canada. It was heart breaking.

After the mandatory-hotel-quarantine was lifted, she came to Maldives and we had an engagement and religious-marriage ceremony where all of my bosses and colleagues were invited and present. We were invited by my bosses for dinner and we attended. We went to a resort and islands and took pictures together.

Now we are thinking to apply for TRV again for marriage purpose (She doesn't want to go to Bangladesh because of pandemic situation is not good there). The plan is if IRCC approve the TRV for me, I will visit her, we get married and then I apply for Open Work Permit and Spousal Sponsorship PR in Canada class (Inland). If the TRV application is refused we will get married in Bangladesh and apply for Outland Spousal Sponsorship.

Right now I am preparing documents for TRV. What should we do so that we can convince IRCC to approve TRV for me this time?
Please pray for us.

el_0211

Jul 28, 2019
Visa Office......
Singapore
Hi how are you? I hope you all are fine. I am a Bangladeshi citizen working and living in Maldives. I met my fiancé (White Canadian citizen living in Ontario) online on July 2019 and we fall in love soon. She loves our Islamic culture and laws (as we don't fornicate, don't drink and don't use drug as a whole). Since then we have been texting/video-chatting for hours whenever any of us is free. She sent me and Invitation Letter and based on that I got a TRV on February 2020. As I was planning to visit her, there were sudden travel restriction worldwide and Canadian border was closed for non-essential travel until Sept 2021 and in the mean time my TRV was expired. I tried again for another TRV on May 2021 as it was getting very hard not to meet each other but my TRV application was refused because IRCC were not satisfied that I would leave Canada. It was heart breaking.

After the mandatory-hotel-quarantine was lifted, she came to Maldives and we had an engagement and religious-marriage ceremony where all of my bosses and colleagues were invited and present. We were invited by my bosses for dinner and we attended. We went to a resort and islands and took pictures together.

Now we are thinking to apply for TRV again for marriage purpose (She doesn't want to go to Bangladesh because of pandemic situation is not good there). The plan is if IRCC approve the TRV for me, I will visit her, we get married and then I apply for Open Work Permit and Spousal Sponsorship PR in Canada class (Inland). If the TRV application is refused we will get married in Bangladesh and apply for Outland Spousal Sponsorship.

Right now I am preparing documents for TRV. What should we do so that we can convince IRCC to approve TRV for me this time?
Please pray for us.
You should just apply for sponsorship. TRV is difficult to get for Bangaldeshis I'm not going to lie. My partner is from Bangladesh so I know what it's like. What did you do the first time differently that you got TRV but didn't get it the second time? That's super unfortunate D: Hope it works out for you guys. :)

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017

Please pray for us.
If you are lucky enough to get TRV, the inland open work permit is taking a long time currently (before COVID it's 4 - 6 months. now it's like over a year near when the application is approved.)
So expect to wait inland and not able to work for months.

As suggested, spending more time in person, then applying outland may be a better option.