+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Question regarding multiple Noc Code under EEBC program and for FSW eligibility? please help!!!!

xxyyzz1993

Jan 29, 2021
Hello Everyone,
I am in progress to apply EEBC. I found out that my work experiences fall under 2 separate NOC codes. I work as financial/accounting analyst and I have 3+ years experience in Noc 1112, and about 2 years experience inNoc 1111. My pending job offer falls under Noc 1111
I would like to know 1)For BC nomination stage, could I count 5 years experience? I checked the website, it says that two code an be count if they have highly related experience.
2) Can I count 5 years experience for 67 FSW eligibility if I got BC nomination? or I can only count one primary Noc code experience (I know I can use it for EE CRS purpose)? My agent said you could use both Noc code to sum up your experience, but I searched Google and other forum, some people said you can only use primary code to count as experience.
3) Since my job offer falls under Noc 1111, do I have to use Noc 1111 as experience in EE stage?
4) I said I have about 2 years experience in Noc 1111, but it actually need 5 more days to meet the 2 years requirement. (I work 40 hrs a week and my working time should have exceed 1560*2 hrs). I did not start to fill the form yet, I would like to know for getting points, will this counted as 2 years experience or just 1 year and 11 months?
Thank you in advance
Bethy

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Confused by your post but as per eligibility requirements, you need
  • qualify to work in your job in B.C.
  • have at least two (2) years of directly related work experience
Since your job offer is 1111 then your primary NOC must be 1111. You need 2 years experience. Your secondary NOC can include your other years of experience.

xxyyzz1993

Jan 29, 2021
Confused by your post but as per eligibility requirements, you need
  • qualify to work in your job in B.C.
  • have at least two (2) years of directly related work experience
Since your job offer is 1111 then your primary NOC must be 1111. You need 2 years experience. Your secondary NOC can include your other years of experience.
Thank you for your reply.
I will choose NOC1111 as my primary code. However I am confused that if I can use only 2 years NOC 1111 experience to calculate points in 67 FSW eligibility,or I can use 2+3 years to calculate my point?
Also, I do need 5 more days to meet the two years directly work experience, do they count 1 year 11 month and 25 days as two years? My working period is from Jan 5th, 2019 to December 31, 2020. I do not know if BC and EE will count this as 2 years?