+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Question regarding activeness of the EE profile

Bhatia

Jul 29, 2011
I made my profile in august this year. From time to time I am able to upgrade different sets of information in my profile. However, I somehow feel suspicious that My profile is not active. When I log in to my profile, following information is displayed:

Application/ profile status: Open
Province/ territory nomination: No nomination at this time
Job bank registration: Accepted
Review of Minimum entry criteria: Met
ITA status: No Invitation at this time
Review of submitted documents ---
Federal skilled worker: Met
Provincial Nominee program Not met
Canadian Experience class: Not met
Federal Skilled trade: Not Met
Overall score: 456

The reason for my suspicion is that I haven't yet received Ontario PT notification. I was able to upgrade my score beyond 400 points on 18th of September and its been more than 10 days now. Please let me know if my profile is active or not and if not active, what should I do to make it active before next draw.

Further, When I created my profile in August, I received an electronic letter from CIC that I have been accepted in the pool. But at that time MY CRS was 389. Now that I have upgraded my score to 456, Will CIC send me similar letter again as I have upgraded my score?

Please guide.

Regards

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Your profile is Active as the Status shows up as Open.

Unfortunately, you narrowly missed the 18th Sep draw. If you'd been able to update your profile even a day earlier, you'd have received an ITA. 456 is a competitive score and people at that score have received an ITA in 5 of the last 7 months so you can definitely look forward to an ITA before this year is over.

All the best!

Bhatia

Jul 29, 2011
Asivad Anac said:
Your profile is Active as the Status shows up as Open.

Unfortunately, you narrowly missed the 18th Sep draw. If you'd been able to update your profile even a day earlier, you'd have received an ITA. 456 is a competitive score and people at that score have received an ITA in 5 of the last 7 months so you can definitely look forward to an ITA before this year is over.

All the best!
thanx a lot Mr. Asivad Anac.