+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Question for Pakistani applicants

Jalal1

Star Member
Oct 15, 2008
Thanks Cut! i got your email. I will talk to your brother to get more insights about the process. this is very helpful indeed.

mahharrouf

Jan 23, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello all, i hope i'm not so old and some one will reply here.

I have some issues,

First with birth certificate >>>> my date of birth is 22/09 on birth certifficate and my name is "Maher MY Name". Now when start schooling and etc, My name changed to My Name Naz, This is name that all my educational documents holding as well, " My Name Naz"....

When i got my NIC, Old ... It changed to " Muhammad My Name Naz" , now this name is continuo even passport, and even here where from i have applied from CIC, i have nationallity of one other country. I have name " Muhammad My Name Naz.

Would this gonna be a serious issue? as i have defferent names of 3 documents, Trave Doc/Birth/Educational. Is there any possible solution ??

Some one have same issue of if know any possible solution, any help will be appreciated. Many thanks.

chintukapoor

Sep 6, 2009
Dear Sir,

My original place of birth is Dubai with some original date like First Jan 1981. Just after 1 year of my birth, my Parents along with me moved to Karachi Pakistan. My complete education and all of my official documents are generated from Karachi-Pakistan Like Matriculations, Undergraduate Certificates, Passport, National ID Card) etc. All my documents have place of birth as Dubai. I have my Pakistan Passport where My place of birth is also mention as Dubai but my date of birth mention in Pakistani passport is different (like 3rd April 1981) then the original date of birth mention in Dubai Birth certificate. Fifteen years back my Birth certificate was also lost in Karachi. I didn't regenerate my birth certificate since then. Right now I am citizen of Pakistan with my valid Pakistani National ID Card and Passport (Dubai as Birth Place but date of birth is 3rd April 1981) along with all my education document with this birth date.I am applying as FSWC for Canada. Do i need to provide my original Birth Certificate of Dubai with actual original date that is First Jan 1981?

Can i provide affidavite ,attested with some notary or official laywer with the birth date mention in Pakistani passport and place as Dubai ?

can you please suggest what can i do?

All my documents are with one date 3rd April 1981 but my original birth certificate is with different date from Dubai that I have already lost, whose copy is with me only.

Please reply i need your help

chintukapoor

Sep 6, 2009
I have an issue with my nikha nama. There are three important things in nikha nama

1-Age of bride and groom
2-Date at which the Nikha held
3-There is no any date of birth mentioned in the nikha nama.

At the time of marriage, my wrote in the form that she is 25 years old while actually she was 26 year old at the time of marriage.

We both husband and wife even have submitted our NIC copies (where our proper birth dates are mention) for our marriage certificate.

Now the marriage certifificate shows 25year of age at the time of nikha for my wife while she was 26 year at that time.

Can immigration officer raise this issue of 1 year difference ?

I have many other proofs that we are married like marriage photographs, our NIC (National ID Cards) and even my wife name has been change in NIC with my name after marriage. Also my wife have her passport with my name as second.

Can this issue make problem?

please guide

AminaMansoor

Mar 28, 2016
Salam,
Jawad I had done my MIT from Al-khair university in 2002 from Lahore campus.
one agent told me that I my MIT not eligible for Canadian immigration.
As Alkhaiir is black list.
Kindly tell me that if I am eligible or not for applying immigration

Regards,
Amina