+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Question for Pakistani applicants

newcomer

Dec 3, 2007
Middle East
Hi, I am a London office applicant expecting a docs update shortly.CHC demands birth certificates of kids.I dnt have my kids birth certificates available with me, instead i have got "B"(BAY) Form (ID card for kids under 18 yrs old) issued by NADRA.
Now my question can I submit an attested, translated copy of "B"form instead of birth cerificates , or it s necessary to submit the birth certificates only.Pakistani applicants, especially who ve any personal experience about this issue kindly respond.All useful suggestions will be welcomed.

jawadahmad77

Star Member
Jan 27, 2009
Bay Form is actually ID card of your Child, in Pakistan, as you know above 18 have new ID card issued by NADRA and for kids under 18, that B form is actually their ID Card, i am sure you can see number on that Bay form.

Regards,

J...

jawadahmad77

Star Member
Jan 27, 2009
For Birth Cert, you must have to give them a birth Cert. You need to talk to someone in Pakistan who can arrange it for you, these days they are giving Birth Certs that are already have name in Urdu & English. You don't have to get them translated and attested second time.

Regards,

J...

jawadahmad77

Star Member
Jan 27, 2009
You are always welcome. If you need further guidance do let me know, because i just have gone through this Birth Cert process for my son :)

Regards,

Jawad...

UAE

Star Member
Feb 24, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-jul-2009
Doc's Request.
02-oct-2009
Hi agree you mr jawad,

I am pakistani nationality but born in UAE ( so I have united arab emirates certifecate )

jawadahmad77

Star Member
Jan 27, 2009
YES,

Birth Cert can be different from the country(definitely from where you took birth)you are Citizen of or the Country you are living.

Regards,

J...

Fin09

Dec 17, 2008
Re: Question for Pakistani applicants Birth Certificate

Hi jawadahmad77 and all

In pakistan normaly Nazim of Muncipal issue Birth Certificate which is in URDU and English as well on same page.

Please is any one know about that Islamabad is Capital and have no muncipal where Birth Certificate will issue in Islamabad. I spoke NADRA But they dont issue.
Please reply

Saad

mjm

Star Member
Feb 14, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have just done Birth Certificate for myself and spouse and a child from Pakistan... Here is the procedure...

1. Do you have Birth Notification Slip, Or URDU Birth Certificate when the kids were born?
2. Write an application to your Area Nazim that you want them to issue new Birth Certificates on your present address.
3. Take them to District Health Officier Office for record verification
4. Once signed and stamped, go to you Union Council (Nazim) office and they will issue you a computrized Birth Certificate in 5 minutes. It is a very nice URDU and ENGLISH certificate

I have done this process last month...

UAE Birth Certificates should be translated into English by a certified English Translator... and attested..

I hope this helps...

jawadahmad77

Star Member
Jan 27, 2009
Yes,

Thats the right way.

I did couple of days back.

Just take your Hospital Slip to Municipal Committee office, fill that farm and go to Nazim office for attestation. Come back to Municipal office, show them that form and they will put detail in computer and will give you birth cert in English and Urdu on a paper which NADRA had given them. No need for translation or further attestation.

Even they are giving a Marriage Cert as well if you give them your Nikkah Nama. Hope you are clear.

Regards,

Jawad...

jawadahmad77

Star Member
Jan 27, 2009
YES, one thing more...

Still you need a Bay Form to complete your Immigration form, as in family member section you need to give NIC# which you can only find on Bay form of your KID.

Regards,

Jawad...

mjm

Star Member
Feb 14, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Since no ID card has been issed to Kids... I believe that you just put N/A in the field of ID Card No. in the form... Pakistan Government issues ID cards to people who are 18 years or old.

This is my thought...

MJM

jawadahmad77

Star Member
Jan 27, 2009
Dear MJM,

I have mentioned it already, please read again. Above 18, they issue an ID card, Below 18 they issue a form or paper you can say, which calls Bay form in Pakistan, this is the identity of that kid, other wise how can any one find Identity of that kid? Just birth cert is not enough till he reaches 18th year. If any one have Bay form, they must know what i am trying to say, you can find NIC# over there which is considered as his NIC# instead of that card.

Hope my point is clear.

Regards,

Jawad...

Fin09

Dec 17, 2008
Thanks for all who replied. its really in detailed and helpful. i and my family include my 2 year old son have NICOP card as i am living in Finland. so i think i dont need Form B. but can i get Family Record form from Nadra?

I think we dont have Nazim in Islamabad and also we dont have any muncipality in Islamabad. normally hospital issue bith certificate but in my case i born at home, i dont have any birth record, only i have my ID card Nadra one and Passport. do you think Domicial can work if i dont get birth certificate?

Regards

SAAD