+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Question about the background check and medicals passed

Tankbusta

Jan 28, 2020
Hello everybody hope you all are doing well.
Had a question about medicals passed and the background check. Now i have had my app marked as canceled two times due to issues with my police letters (one time it was a date and the other time this forum helped me understand the right documents i needed from Australia) Now i wanted to ask both times i got an email saying Canceled as incomplete with the reason, so this is round three for me but the other day when i checked it something was different.

The other day i logged in and it said medicals passed and a bar appeared with this automatic process that i read isn't reflective of your application (so im not reading to much into that)

My question was does this bar indicate the initial check has passed ? (Police letters / medical and proof of funds) Never seen this bar before so i wanted to know if this meant my police letters and application finally cleared the initial mountain that i kept getting canceled on (No bio metrics date or invitation as of now just BG2 is the only thing i noticed)

or has this bar always come before the police mistakes in the passed and i just didn't check it / know of it ?

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Hello everybody hope you all are doing well.
Had a question about medicals passed and the background check. Now i have had my app marked as canceled two times due to issues with my police letters (one time it was a date and the other time this forum helped me understand the right documents i needed from Australia) Now i wanted to ask both times i got an email saying Canceled as incomplete with the reason, so this is round three for me but the other day when i checked it something was different.

The other day i logged in and it said medicals passed and a bar appeared with this automatic process that i read isn't reflective of your application (so im not reading to much into that)

My question was does this bar indicate the initial check has passed ? (Police letters / medical and proof of funds) Never seen this bar before so i wanted to know if this meant my police letters and application finally cleared the initial mountain that i kept getting canceled on (No bio metrics date or invitation as of now just BG2 is the only thing i noticed)

or has this bar always come before the police mistakes in the passed and i just didn't check it / know of it ?
If you are referring to the progress bar, don't pay attention to it. It doesn't mean much. It just shows the time elapsed from the day an application is submitted.