+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

question about requested additional documents

Jamming

Star Member
Jan 30, 2015
Hi all, I got a similar request but it didn’t ask for any citizenship or passport documents:
Travel History: Proof of travel history. Please fill out the Supplementary Information
Your Travels form IMM5562. The form can be found at the following link:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5562E.pdf

Did any of you got a specific request for citizenship document or visas ?

Dec 3, 2017
I have also received such letter today:
Travel History: Proof of travel history.

Should I provide scans for visa stamps in my expired passport also?

I have a Schengen visa in my current passport for Italy and I just now noticed that even if the visa form itself has English explanations for section names(like
VALIDO PER
VALIABLE POUR

VALID FOR
)

the filled data itself is in Italian: "STATI SCHENGEN, TURISMO" e.t.c.

Does that mean that I should translate it?

tamiesurok

Feb 12, 2018
Hi all, I got a similar request but it didn’t ask for any citizenship or passport documents:
Travel History: Proof of travel history. Please fill out the Supplementary Information
Your Travels form IMM5562. The form can be found at the following link:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5562E.pdf

Did any of you got a specific request for citizenship document or visas ?
Hi, I have received the same request today. So can you tell me what did you end up submitting?

Many thanks!

Jamming

Star Member
Jan 30, 2015
Hi, I have received the same request today. So can you tell me what did you end up submitting?

Many thanks!
I only submitted the form they asked for listing all my travel. By the way I did not include any of my or my spouse travel to our home country Some people say it was required but I got through ok , not sure if that was just luck on my part.

ImmiCanada17

Jun 4, 2017
Ok, so all I did was fill out the travel history form and in the "Purpose Of Travel" fields I listed which work visa (the number starting with a U) I was under during that period of stay in Canada. For me, I had 2 different work visas while here. For all other trips outside of my home country I listed either vacation or work (for work trips). Then in the Letter Of Explanation I scanned in both my Canadian working visas (old & current) for proof.

All I can say is my application moved ahead without issues. Just today they have requested photos from me to send me my Confirmation of PR.. so things seemed to have worked out for me doing that. Hope that helps.

Jonathan.
Can you please help me in resolving the problem of " including citizenship and resident document information" in Travel History ADR.

Do I need to translate the Non-English stamps and upload the all stamped pages of the passport??

I did not provide the translation of Non-English stamps at the time of application submission. So do I need to do this now or is it enough to upload the bio page of passport ( as proof of citizenship) and proof of residency form my current country of residence?

igniteBuddhi

Oct 2, 2018
HI,
I am applying for spousal visa (sponsor) and there is need for travel history of both of us. (main applicant and me). I am confused if I need to give my travel history of those year which I spent before marriage or after marriage?

Last edited:

pacificdom

Aug 11, 2020
Hi I applied for my PR under class refugee protected person almost 23 months ago and I have just got a request letter stating to provide them with my older passport and attached is a form http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5562E.pdf basically 10 years travel history.

I was also asked for few other documents that I already submitted almost 2.5 years ago. Not sure why is this bouncing back. Has anyone else experienced the same in their end and how long before you could get PR confirmation email after submitting these docs.

the expectation was that after 23 months as its the max processing time they would send me PR confirmation but I ended up with this letter of request to provide more docs.

Any idea or semilar history from anyone in the forum please share thanks

tar86

Star Member
Oct 24, 2019
Dubai
Hello guys!

I've received additional documents request and one of them is;

Travel History Info Form: Information on your previous travel history (trip duration and purpose) including citizenship and resident document information. This must be received at this office by: 2022/03/11

Shall I include travel history details in a word document or I need to fill IMM 5562 form?

Upon reading on various forums, there is a contradiction on views. Some say to fill this form, others advise to make a table and submit. One thing bothers me is that IRCC didn't mentioned any form number, whereas with other requirements they have clearly instructed to submit specific form.

Anyone here with his own experience and passed through this stage?

Please advise.