+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Question about IMM 0008

tschellsi

Star Member
Sep 21, 2017
In the form called Generic application form for Canada, under the dependent(s) section it says "You must provide the following details about each of your family members, whether they will be accompanying you to Canada or not. You must include your spouse or common law partner, if application, and all of your dependent children, and those of your spouse or common law partner, who are not already permanent residents or citizens of Canada."

I am the applicants spouse and also a citizen of Canada. Does my husband still need to include me in that form?

Ceimi

Star Member
Nov 14, 2017
KWC
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
AOR Received.
02-02-2018
In the form called Generic application form for Canada, under the dependent(s) section it says "You must provide the following details about each of your family members, whether they will be accompanying you to Canada or not. You must include your spouse or common law partner, if application, and all of your dependent children, and those of your spouse or common law partner, who are not already permanent residents or citizens of Canada."

I am the applicants spouse and also a citizen of Canada. Does my husband still need to include me in that form?
He only needs to include you in the spouse/common-law space (the one under his. You would not include any of your family though.

Nartus

Star Member
Oct 11, 2016
Guys, this form the IMM0008 has to be printed, signed and then scanned? I am confuse because at the end of the form it asks for signature.

Naghmehj

Nov 17, 2018
Hi,
My husband is already permanent resident of Canada and I have receive my CSQ recently. For filling the forms, I find that there is no need to include my spouse in my application (Generic form imm0008) but what about imm5669e and imm5406e forms. Should I send these forms for him? Thanks.