+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Question about IMM 0008 fORM

JohnBhoy

Sep 4, 2011
Hi all,

I just discovered this forum tonight and cannot believe how helpful it has been. I quality for the CEC programme and will be applying in the next few weeks. There is only one part of the application that has confused me. On the IMM 0008 form it asks the following question: "Have you received your Certificat de Selection du Quebec (CSQ)? and the number or date that I applied for it. I knew nothing about this requirement and I am not intending to reside or work in Quebec. I was wondering if this section only needs to be filled out by those who are emigrating to Quebec, or if this is something all applicants are required to have.

Any help on this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

John

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

JohnBhoy said:
Hi all,

I just discovered this forum tonight and cannot believe how helpful it has been. I quality for the CEC programme and will be applying in the next few weeks. There is only one part of the application that has confused me. On the IMM 0008 form it asks the following question: "Have you received your Certificat de Selection du Quebec (CSQ)? and the number or date that I applied for it. I knew nothing about this requirement and I am not intending to reside or work in Quebec. I was wondering if this section only needs to be filled out by those who are emigrating to Quebec, or if this is something all applicants are required to have.

Any help on this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

John
Only those that intend to live in Quebec.

Steve_12

May 8, 2014
ABout the CSQ (Certificat de Sélection du Québec)? im not gonna live there should i still fill it out? but my wife live there's

LPS

Champion Member
Aug 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-08-2013
AOR Received.
07-10-2013
Med's Request
07-03-2014
Med's Done....
26-03-2014
LANDED..........
09-04-2014
Steve_12 said:
ABout the CSQ (Certificat de Sélection du Québec)? im not gonna live there should i still fill it out? but my wife live there's
^ I see you brushed the dust off an old thread :)

For a Canadian Experience Class application, you should answer 'no' to the question about CSQ.