+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Question about H1B/H4 dropbox in Canada ( Have Canadian PR status / Last stamping in INDIA)

Ankit.twr1

Jul 31, 2019
Hi ,
Hope you are doing well, I am planning to get H1B / H4 stamping in Canada, Me and my spouse are both Canadian PR, the appointment scheduling system shows we are eligible for dropbox but we both have our last stamping done in INDIA so just need your help for couple of question.

Selected below options as true in the system:-
  • ANKIT TIWARI legally resides in Canada. Applicants with Canadian student permits, Canadian work permits, or Canadian permanent residency shall be considered as residing in Canada. Applicants with Canadian visitor permits shall not be considered residents

• The previous visa that ANKIT TIWARI is renewing was issued after 15 January, 2003.

• ANKIT TIWARI is in possession of the previous visa that is being renewed. ( ***NEED HELP TO UNDERSTAND THIS POINT**)

• ANKIT TIWARI is applying for the same visa type as the previous visa.

Regards,
Ankit

sriakshar

Nov 22, 2021
Hi ,
Hope you are doing well, I am planning to get H1B / H4 stamping in Canada, Me and my spouse are both Canadian PR, the appointment scheduling system shows we are eligible for dropbox but we both have our last stamping done in INDIA so just need your help for couple of question.

Selected below options as true in the system:-
  • ANKIT TIWARI legally resides in Canada. Applicants with Canadian student permits, Canadian work permits, or Canadian permanent residency shall be considered as residing in Canada. Applicants with Canadian visitor permits shall not be considered residents

• The previous visa that ANKIT TIWARI is renewing was issued after 15 January, 2003.

• ANKIT TIWARI is in possession of the previous visa that is being renewed. ( ***NEED HELP TO UNDERSTAND THIS POINT**)

• ANKIT TIWARI is applying for the same visa type as the previous visa.

Regards,
Ankit
Follow this thread. There are some replies.
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/h1b-stamping-dropbox-in-canada.749149/

Reactions: Ankit.twr1